Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin worth investing? - page 11. (Read 2631 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 22, 2018, 06:57:23 AM
Yes, I think Altcoint is still worth the investment, now altcoint prices are down, it's time for you to buy altcoint now to be made an investment, choose the good and profitable altcoint for the future

I agree. Take this time, the market is down, to buy altcoins, soom enough the value will rise and that is when you will earn profit. Altcoins are always worth investing, you just need to be smart enough to choose what altcoin to invest in, because there are some altcoins that are not really profitable.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Probit - Global Asset exchange
October 22, 2018, 06:53:40 AM
If you have spare money to invest in cryptocurrency, I would advice you look for a good project(altcoin) and invest in. There is no doubt that in the coming years cryptocurrency will be highly adopted. As for bounties, I will be honest with you, it now pays peanuts . The level of your wealth will determine if the peanuts are worth your time or  not. Think about it.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 05:19:08 AM
75% of my portfolio is now Bitcoin and 25% PRL. I had a bunch of alts yesterday, but sold them when the prices bumped a bit.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 04:38:13 AM
I think that is looking to invest in altcoins. Because they quickly fall and grow. And by this drops you can earn very well. The main thing to choose a quality coin.
Activity: 165
October 18, 2018, 04:35:31 AM
Investing in Altcoins is cheap and it is very profitable. Those are the comments that i think are very accurate when 2017 when i invest in them and the success rate is very high mainly ICOS campaigns. But now i select the Altcoins carefully and They are Altcoins listed on coinmarketcap because they will safe.
Activity: 518
October 18, 2018, 04:29:26 AM
For sure, altcoin can be worthy of your money if you only know what promising altcoin to invest to. For example, investing in ethereum is like investing in silver that is worthy to hold on for the next couple of years as silver is widely used for its purpose so as with ethereum to where most of ICOs are using the smart chain contract.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
October 18, 2018, 04:23:38 AM
Yes altcoins is worth investing, you can earn a huge profit by investing on it. Many altcoins nowadays has a potential to give us a huge profit in future like Ethereum,Cardano,NEO and EOS these altcoins has a excellenct development in their project in past month.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 04:19:09 AM
I share your frustration but there are some other altcoins that are doing quite good on the cryptocurrency market. Maybe you did not research well into your investment portfolio and that resulted in the huge loss. And yeah bounty hunting for other altcoins that are still springing forth in the crypto community are very much worth investing into. This is crypto and the best advice i can give is to conduct a thorough research before investing.
Altcoin problem is that it depends on the price of bitcoin and these days bitcoin is down and there are no good news for the growth of the price. I think that if the price of biotin increase Altcoin will automatically increase. There are many good altcoin like Ethereum, Ripple and Monero etc. which are very promising and you can make handsome profit in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 03:38:31 AM
You asked a very rhetorical question. On which it is difficult to give the right answer at once. And whether it is correct. Everyone in this world sees in every situation something different and everyone has an opinion, and that the most interesting it may not always be correct. So blindly trusting someone's words, I don't see the point. Here you have to decide for yourself, think and make a decision, and whether it is worth it or not? And asking advice from others is not always the right thing to do...
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 03:37:53 AM
Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
is the bounty campaign here in the altcoin still worth of investing time?
To invest or not is your own choice, and then how much you believe in the future of cryptocurrencies. Personally, I still participate in bounty campaigns and try to earn as many tokens as possible, because I believe that the market will recover sooner or later, and prices will rise, so I can make a profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
October 18, 2018, 03:37:27 AM
Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
Its still the good investment ICO's also the bounty campaign, You can achieve if you did your best for their projects. Spread their target to achieve on the future and that is a good investment. You can visit my website to see all legit ICO for this 2018 http://bit.ly/2QOVgfC. I will never discourage the community and I will stay here to support them, Because for me this is my biggest investment ever.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
October 18, 2018, 03:34:39 AM
of course, altcoins are worth investing because altcoins can give you bigger profits than bitcoin. altcoins such as eth and eos are very good and worth investing.
Activity: 392
October 18, 2018, 03:33:46 AM
The bull market invests in altcoin, the bear market invests in BTC!
It is now a bear market that is not suitable for investing in altcoin. When you come to the bull market, investing in a small altcoin will have an unexpected harvest!
BTC's role in the bear market is very obvious!
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 03:30:36 AM
In my experience I don't invest I just join bounties and airdrops for that I can be sure that i will not be scammed but some of the tokens don't have value yet
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 18, 2018, 03:27:45 AM
Altcoin investment is still potentially profitable. The reason I used the word "potentially" is because of the current state of altcoin in the cryptocurrency market, market is depressing now. However, the time is coming when it will be difficult to remember that many quality coin were sold for the present cheap price in the market!
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 03:13:46 AM
I think that now it is better to invest in ICOs in this situation, than in currents alts, as they are not trusted and are outdated, and new projects with good ideas, might be very successful, go to icoguide.com and select some new projects to follow, they have not paid rates. but you should look close to the project you are going to invest.
Activity: 231
October 18, 2018, 03:11:33 AM
yes its worth to invest in good potential altcoins and hold its for long time,only good potential coins will be survive,and i think its good time to invest because market is down in these days
Activity: 532
October 18, 2018, 03:03:08 AM
Hi guys,
and another question is,
It is right that most of the investors lost their money due to huge dip in the price, but doesn’t mean that crypto investment is not good and it is just a waste of time and money and it is useless and it is a Ponzi scheme and that it has no future etc. the current situation of crypto market is not good but it will not last longer. Bounty campaign is risky but also very profitable.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
October 17, 2018, 04:49:57 AM
Even though the market is still unstable and still not yet recovered, for me altcoin is still worth to invest because there are some altcoins that has a potential growth in the future even market is falling.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 04:46:02 AM
Hi guys,
and another question is,

There is a great number of altcoins on the market now. And every particular coin is able to attract attention to itself. That is why most of them grow in the first period of time. But be aware of many of them.
Pages:
Jump to: