Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin worth investing? - page 2. (Read 2631 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 01:56:13 PM
There are still few good altcoins that are worth investing in, just like omisego, appcoin, and few other altcoins in the market. Just keep on reading and studying every good altcoins and surely youll find one or two alts that will give you fortune in the future.
At the beginning of their existence, these Altcoins showed a huge pamp. Now they show the same dump. This is the beauty of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
December 02, 2018, 01:44:02 PM
You can get good profit from altcoins so of course they are wroth for investing, but also you can also much money in the altcoins so you must be careful about altcoins, there are a lot of shitcoins at the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 02, 2018, 01:11:55 PM
There are still few good altcoins that are worth investing in, just like omisego, appcoin, and few other altcoins in the market. Just keep on reading and studying every good altcoins and surely youll find one or two alts that will give you fortune in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 10:18:17 AM
every eye on zcash and zcoin just gained 20% today https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/zcoin
Activity: 308
December 02, 2018, 10:13:24 AM
Yes, there are still opportunities to invest in, but choose a potential penny, so that you can earn a profit, but the penny is a potential, it is extremely difficult for us.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
December 02, 2018, 09:45:13 AM
For me it is because so far I manage to gain profit from the alt-coins,
It is still worth it specially if you would hold it for a long term.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 09:26:08 AM
is the bounty campaign here in the altcoin still worth of investing time?
With the decline of the market... the entire crypto has been affected and bounty hunting become worse as those ICO will not be able to collect the right amount of funds to support their project. Although some had been getting in spite of bearish market but mostly 90% decide to extend or freeze until further market recovery. It's up to you to choose among those bounties as I myself can't recommend a better project. You just need to be there and hope for the best.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
December 02, 2018, 09:21:02 AM
Altcoin if indeed we can do research and find the right one for us to invest, of course now is the best point when the price of altcoins is currently experiencing a considerable decline
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
December 02, 2018, 08:28:28 AM
In my opinion, investing ethereum is the best you can do right now. Ethereum has a stable price. Although it is currently down, but just hold your altcoin within the next 2 months. According to altcoin and channel observers who discuss altcoin, altcoin prices will return to normal, altcoin prices will slowly rise and toward their peak prices. Do not rush to sell it now, just invest your money to buy ethereum now, then get a lot of profit. While prices are down, buy ethereum as much as possible, is not it a good time to invest ?, Just monitor the market situation and price charts. And predict what will happen. So you will get a lot of money from your investment. thank you
Regard
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
November 22, 2018, 08:04:15 PM
Yes, I think Altcoint is still worth the investment, now altcoint prices are down, it's time for you to buy altcoint now to be made an investment, choose the good and profitable altcoint for the future
He was just asking about investing TIME not MONEY in bounty camapigns not ICO tokens/coins. I think your post won't help him in it.

For OP author:
Remember to find best projects which are focusing on future, even if you might not get as much tokens as you think is a good portion always look for that in which payout is more likely.
Activity: 518
November 22, 2018, 07:59:21 PM
Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
is the bounty campaign here in the altcoin still worth of investing time?
I would say not all altcoins would be worth investing. Not all altcoins are having price increase upon being listed on market exchangers. Some coins are becoming dead and for the investors it would be a huge profit loss. At this moment, the market itself is on continuous downtrend making the chance of the altcoins to recover, low. This makes sense that investing at this point will be a risky decision on all cryptos not only on altcoins. We should wait for until things are in favor for cryptos.
Activity: 406
November 22, 2018, 07:21:52 PM
Yes, altcoin is really worth investing. With their potential growth, it is sure to give a lot of profit in the future. Also, with the price of altcoin being cheap or affordable, we can easily invest, hold and wait for the market to recover.

In general, the cryptocurrency market is worth to invest. I think when you decide to buy, you should research carefully about crypto you want to buy. You have to define what you want to invest in long-term or short-term, and then looking for potential cryptos in the market at Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 378
November 22, 2018, 07:21:21 PM
I think that investing in alternative coins can give us a good profit. But we must choose the right coins that are reliable and promising.
Activity: 372
November 22, 2018, 06:46:46 PM
Of course yes its worth to buy altcoin even the situation of the market is bloody right now. We can the opportunity to buy more altcoin that we want so we can make a good earnings when bull run starts.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 06:32:37 PM
Altcoins are very worth for us to invest. Because they can rise and mutate as well as profit is great if Altcoin is potential.Investing in Altcoins at the moment seems reasonable when they are affected by Bitcoin goes down.

I think altcoins is always worth for investing in. But I feel it is suitable for short-term investment instead of long-term because the high fluctuate of altcoins. BCH is an example of worth in investing due to the increase quickly in a short time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
November 22, 2018, 06:04:46 PM
Today is another black day for the cryptocurrency market. In such moments I do not advise buying any assets. It is possible that the fall will be even greater. We must wait for changes in the market.
It might be more risky if you buy during the dump price but I think its worth the risk especially if you are buying a real good coin. Investing on great altcoins right now can be a good option for a risk taker, this action can generate more profit to you in the future. The top altcoins are more cheaper now, better to grab this opportunity to buy more, don’t be afraid about the market now because no matter what happen it will always pump in the right time.
Activity: 224
November 22, 2018, 05:34:50 PM
I would invest in altcoins from the top 100. in this list are the most interesting 100 coins and tokens at the moment. they need to pay attention and invest in your favorite
Oh no. This is the worst thing you can do now. Investing in altcoins should not be in such a market. Since in this situation it promises you the loss of your money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 01:18:24 PM
I would invest in altcoins from the top 100. in this list are the most interesting 100 coins and tokens at the moment. they need to pay attention and invest in your favorite
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
November 22, 2018, 12:45:02 PM
Today is another black day for the cryptocurrency market. In such moments I do not advise buying any assets. It is possible that the fall will be even greater. We must wait for changes in the market.
indeed to invest in a market situation like this is very risky, because the price of altcoin in the market is very difficult for us to predict, many people say that this is our chance to be able to buy and choose altcoin for investment because the price drops very far from the level the highest price, but what we fear is that the altcoin price will again lower the price even further, so before investing we must think carefully & be ready to bear whatever will happen in the future.
Activity: 206
November 22, 2018, 11:24:10 AM
Yes. This is a very worthy thing for us. we can gain good profits from here, we can increase our investment here, and there are have lots of opportunities to earn money for us. Personally, I got massive profits through here and this field is really helped to me build my life. Actually, I'm really glad about to join this field.
Pages:
Jump to: