Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin worth investing? - page 3. (Read 2631 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 22, 2018, 10:57:09 AM
Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
is the bounty campaign here in the altcoin still worth of investing time?
As of 2018, the value of every altcoin goes down. I think it is because of the bitcoin price because it goes down also that is why it cause a domino effect to the other coins. Well, even if the value of the coin is low, try to hold it. Maybe the price of it will increase even more.
Activity: 462
November 22, 2018, 10:56:33 AM
Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
is the bounty campaign here in the altcoin still worth of investing time?

Well for me, it is. Bitcoin price is sometimes stable, unlike altcoins (where you have many choices to invest to.) Sometimes, altcoins price move a little in just a short span of time. So, if you can conduct a short-trade you can earn some money from it. Altcoin campaigns can still be profitable and it's worth it since you will just need to invest your time and effort to earn.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 10:49:06 AM
If at the moment I think any of the top 100 and large marketcap can be invested, the price is much lower, a big sale off, but if you plan to invest in ico, I do not think so
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 19, 2018, 09:30:17 AM
Yes, altcoin is really worth investing. With their potential growth, it is sure to give a lot of profit in the future. Also, with the price of altcoin being cheap or affordable, we can easily invest, hold and wait for the market to recover.
Now is a great time to invest in Altcoins. many of them are in a very good position. I advise buying now and waiting for growth
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 19, 2018, 09:20:19 AM
Today is another black day for the cryptocurrency market. In such moments I do not advise buying any assets. It is possible that the fall will be even greater. We must wait for changes in the market.
for now, I think some altcoins still deserve to be used as investment tools, but still need to be aware of this, because we don't know when prices will go down like this. well, but some altcoins I think are still appropriate for that.
Activity: 448
November 19, 2018, 09:14:24 AM
The value of the price of a coin in the Bounty campaign is a fairly low price value.
This is very different from a few years ago that the value of the Altcoin price from the Bounty Campaign was very high in value.
Now we can only wait for all coins to rise because now is the wrong time to invest when the price of the coin drops in value, we have to wait for the right time when the price of the coin is stable.
Why can we expect from the cryptocurrency market in the future? If we analyze all the forecasts since the beginning of 2018, only negative ones have come true. Nevertheless, the negative ones continue to spread, with poor prospects for the future of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 09:08:20 AM
Obviously this will increasingly have a bad impact on the future of Crypto if the decline in value continues, starting with the lack of trust in Crypto will increase and users are also complaining why prices continue to plunge, let alone a sufficient decline this week, but some of the information that I can get there are many people who are waiting for more falling prices to buy cryptocurrency, I'm also not sure of the truth of the issue that I am getting right now.
What do you think about trading bots? Do you find them profitable? Could you give me advise about Trade Santa bot?
Activity: 266
November 19, 2018, 08:55:22 AM
The value of the price of a coin in the Bounty campaign is a fairly low price value.
This is very different from a few years ago that the value of the Altcoin price from the Bounty Campaign was very high in value.
Now we can only wait for all coins to rise because now is the wrong time to invest when the price of the coin drops in value, we have to wait for the right time when the price of the coin is stable.
Activity: 238
November 19, 2018, 08:42:24 AM
Today is another black day for the cryptocurrency market. In such moments I do not advise buying any assets. It is possible that the fall will be even greater. We must wait for changes in the market.
Usually, after such falls, a correction to the top begins. need to buy coins in such a fall it will bring profit in the short and long term
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
November 19, 2018, 08:00:59 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 19, 2018, 07:45:39 AM
Yes, altcoin is really worth investing. With their potential growth, it is sure to give a lot of profit in the future. Also, with the price of altcoin being cheap or affordable, we can easily invest, hold and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
November 19, 2018, 06:09:09 AM
From my point of view, this is the time to buy altcoin because it is very cheap in the market. People who are interested to invest in altcoin they don't have to think much just buy some altcoin and keep them for some time up to the next bull run then stay some time with the patient.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
November 19, 2018, 04:40:48 AM
if you look at last year, at the end of the year ETH has increased quite rapidly and developed, but to find out in the future I don't think we can know for sure the development of any crypto currency and in the conditions and situations it requires confidence and patience in investing
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
November 19, 2018, 04:40:18 AM
I think yes it is worth to invest altcoins because some altcoins can pump, but it's difficult to pick which altcoins is, research is the key to know which altcoins to pump in the future.
Activity: 350
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 19, 2018, 03:01:50 AM
I think everyone will agree with me that so far it is not worth investing, but to consider coins with a prospect, but not such well-promoted ones. There is metal, gas and others with good potential.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
November 18, 2018, 08:42:54 PM
Yes it is worth investing you could earn huge profit you could get the right one,
You just have to know which one is good to buy and when to sell it to take your profit.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
November 18, 2018, 07:37:02 PM
The market at the moment is not very stable. Now you do not need to give advice on which altcoin is worth buying. You need to wait a bit, and see where the market will go, up or down. There is still the danger of another collapse of the market.
It's up to them but I'll suggest to invest altcoins belong to the top 20 coins in the market.  They are valuable coins and worth for investment even the price is a little bit high but there is a guarantee of having profit if you work it will and never be affected with the market changes.
Activity: 182
platio.io
November 18, 2018, 04:28:57 PM
Every year appear a lot of new coins and of course it is hard to unerstand which is the golden mine but if you will find it you will be sitisfied
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 17, 2018, 01:02:46 PM
Investing in altcoins is worth it but only if you invest in some of the best altcoins in the market, it is true that you can make a lot more profits if you take the risk and invest in some new altcoins, but when you look at the enormous amount of risk that you need to take then it is simply not worth it because even if you invested your money in 20 different new altcoins there is no guarantee that any of them will go up in price
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
November 17, 2018, 07:14:43 AM
In my opinion there are only small altcoins would to be worth to invest. Big count of small soins will drop your money and may not rise in future.
Yep! there are coins that are very worth to invest with your money but only few of them survives.

Dropping your money to a not so reliable coin will make you lose a lot of money if you are not careful of choosing.
Pages:
Jump to: