Pages:
Author

Topic: Is banking still important in the bitcoin era? - page 24. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 10
It is true the bank is still in need even though there is already bitcoin Because with the bank we can withdraw the funds we get from the results of trading and doing bitcoin mining, bitcoin is closely related to this bitcoin because they need each other.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?
Banks are important in any state and in any era. Without banks, the state can not function fully. Banks have a very important role in financing the country's economy, fulfilling its budget. These functions can not perform crypto currency. Therefore, the crypto currency will only go in parallel with the national money of this country and with the existence of banks.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?

I believe yes, banks have vital role in our country as well and people known it as a place to store their earnings. People who don't have enough idea about bitcoin still rely in banks because they believe that it still works as a perfect place to keep their earnings.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
yes of course bitcoin is still important and still needed but it is not becoming the most widely used because most banks are only used to withdraw assets only from profits earned from trading bitcoin altcoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
Banks still remain even though we are engaging into new form of currency. We still be needing banks as mostly people are converting their tokens into fiat money. We know banks are getting aware crypto development and I"m sure that they are just making some adjustment that they couldn't be affected so much for it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Banking is as important as it was before Bitcoin, because the era of Bitcoin is still only in its infancy and for the further development and functioning of the global economy Banking is very important today.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Of course, even during the development of the crypto currency, banks will continue to play a huge role in every state. No state can do without banks, banks are actually part of the state system of government. They provide financing for the country's economy, lending to individual industries, and participating in monitoring the implementation of the country's budget. Crypto currency for various reasons, including due to its large volatility, can not perform these functions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Actually our traditional banking sector is still very important for now since we do not have mass adoption of bitcoin yet and we still need the services of bank for most of our financial transaction until the time cryptocurrency will totally take over.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Yes, banking is still important and no one is opposing it but banks should not try to control the wealth of their customers (which is happening again and again so far). Bitcoin and blockchain are all about decentralization and optimization of the process of the tasks that banks were supposed to do with the low fees and time. Bitcoin is not getting popularity because Bitcoin is a great innovation but it is because banks are harassing their users in one or more ways. Soon, we will see blockchain based banks where it will vanish the traditional banking systems.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
Although we are in the "bitcoin era" remember that not all uses cryptocurrency. Banks gives loans to a lot of individuals and business entities throughout the world, a factor why banks are very important to the economy itself.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
The banking is not important in this bitcoin era because the era of bitcoin is the bank itself and we can just store our money to the cryptocurrencies that we like and that will become the bank for us and it is important for us to secure our cryptocurrency wallets so we cannot lose any of our money because it is a bit riskier than banking because you are the one who is managing your money.

everything is not as easy as you say. Banks are part of the economy of a country, if a country decides to stop its activities in the bank, it means the government must make changes to the economy as a whole. After all, bitcoin adopters around the world have not even reached 5%, maybe too soon to talk about banks will be useless or not important.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
The banking is not important in this bitcoin era because the era of bitcoin is the bank itself and we can just store our money to the cryptocurrencies that we like and that will become the bank for us and it is important for us to secure our cryptocurrency wallets so we cannot lose any of our money because it is a bit riskier than banking because you are the one who is managing your money.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
They are important to their country, but now banks are also very afraid of credit is gradually losing a large number of customers. If in future Crypto market continues to develop strongly, the bank will gradually collapse.
Activity: 140

I agree with you, I think The banks still play a role as usual. credit lending etc. maybe, I predict the big bank will have a new crypto, I think.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I still believe that yes, banks still play an important role in Bitcoin era still. Banks still have important functions in the financial industry regardless if there is already the digital currency, it can never erase banks in our lives, they still have the facilities and the authority to help people with saving, depositing, withdrawing, they also still have the responsibility of managing and safekeeping of the countries money. Bitcoin and the entire crypto currency industry is here to improve the financial process for the better and not to get rid off the banks, these financial entities should be working hand in hand in order to help each other thus help the world to have a better financial system and economy.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Banks are still important because they play an important role in the national economy.

But I think if every bank wants to survive in the digital age, they have to use some kind of encrypted platform that supports transactions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Yes, I think banking is still important even in the bitcoin era because not all of us understand what bitcoin is, so some of them will still using the banking system because they believe on them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

Yes as long as we are still using fiat then banks would still be important because we cannot easily transfer to someone especially if it's big amount of money and being secured unless we are using banks. Cheques issued by banks are safer than carrying cash around and all of the products and services can be bought in fiat but bitcoin cannot be use yet in all transactions. However, if time may come when fiat will be eliminated which I think is highly unlikely then banking is not needed anymore as we are only using banks for safekeeping of our fiat currency. We will be our own bank then of our cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 148

Yes , bank still important in the bitcoin era because  bank will help us in saving and trading in our bitcoin business.  For sure every bank will have a new system or generate a new program that will benefit for us who investes in bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Banks are always going to be with us even if bitcoin became the most dominant currency around the world, banks will find a way to adapt to this new environment, in my opinion there are going to try the same trick they did to gold, there are going to argue that starting bitcoin is very risky and that only them can do it for the average person, the average person is going to fall for it and with that the creation of bitcoin banks will be assured.
Pages:
Jump to: