Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Binance Chain a treat to Ethereum? - page 4. (Read 14676 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 22, 2019, 03:48:31 PM
Why any succesful project should be a threat to another one?

If binance chain become a success it will make everything better for crypto and that would only help ethereum instead being harmful.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
April 22, 2019, 03:40:39 PM
I think this is just hype. I know binance is very popular now and is more popular because the ceo binance giving a negative sentiment towards ethereum. in my opinion this is like a marketing strategy to get enthusiasm about the binance chain, people like it but after that it will be like bitcoin, ethereum and other altcoins. in the end people will get bored.
peoples follow the of binance chain developments and hype with this because they trade BNB in ​​the hope that prices will rise and profit. this is what the ceo binance want it, popularity, high traffic, high trading volume per day.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
April 22, 2019, 03:04:55 PM
To not say there but ethereum remains the most popular and promising altcoins.  Which I personally trust.
In any case, ethereal will be practically the leader in the cryptocurrency market.  You can say a lot Yes, but if you consider that the recent time the migration of certain projects between platforms becomes a regularity.  Everyone is looking for something beneficial for themselves, But this does not mean a negative impact on the platform ethereum.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
April 22, 2019, 02:13:32 PM
To not say there but ethereum remains the most popular and promising altcoins.  Which I personally trust.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
April 22, 2019, 02:03:34 PM
BNB just went through a really big pump which means it will for sure crash.

Ethereum is a much better investment at this point, it has real adoption and use case.
The contention here is not about price pump or crash. Is BNB poses a treat to ETH, I think this should be addressed. We are not concern about price here majorly, we are looking at the blockchain infrastructure, with Binance Exchange and Crowdfunding and lately the announcement of Binance Chain, do you think it will not give Ethereum any challenge now and in the feature?
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
April 22, 2019, 12:42:38 PM
BNB just went through a really big pump which means it will for sure crash.

Ethereum is a much better investment at this point, it has real adoption and use case.
Activity: 672
April 22, 2019, 12:35:45 PM
The aim of Binance chain output is to create an alternative system to ethereum already. Ethereum is the only difference is still mining.
Activity: 462
April 22, 2019, 12:32:27 PM
I always thought Ethereum is the best Altcoin, it is the Queen, it's fixed place only after Bitcoin. But by seeing the popularity of Binance coin and its own chain, Now I started to think that Only Binance is the threat for the Ethereum. Actually, I want to see that day when BNB will be much popular than Ethereum. Not only me, lots of people just fed up with Ethereum! Not only Mithril, But also atomic token planned to migrate in Binance chain, and after announcing that AWC coin price increased more than 248% overnight! From 0.03 USD to 0.23 USD! I can't imagine how much hype and popularity Binance chain has. Though it is because BNB chain is very new but if BNB chain really works well, then Ethereum should do something to keep their position!
You must also take into account the moment that the coin can be artificially exaggerated in binance.com in its value.  Of course, this does not apply to the exchange binance, Because I see in this a certain difference.  But since the administration declare binance, they will never compete for ethereum.
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
April 22, 2019, 12:05:23 PM
I always thought Ethereum is the best Altcoin, it is the Queen, it's fixed place only after Bitcoin. But by seeing the popularity of Binance coin and its own chain, Now I started to think that Only Binance is the threat for the Ethereum. Actually, I want to see that day when BNB will be much popular than Ethereum. Not only me, lots of people just fed up with Ethereum! Not only Mithril, But also atomic token planned to migrate in Binance chain, and after announcing that AWC coin price increased more than 248% overnight! From 0.03 USD to 0.23 USD! I can't imagine how much hype and popularity Binance chain has. Though it is because BNB chain is very new but if BNB chain really works well, then Ethereum should do something to keep their position!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 22, 2019, 11:24:11 AM
in my opinion, what the Binance did is not necessary for the community. This is a simple manipulation for making money, but not for the growth of cryptocurrency in general.
Absolutely i also think about Binance coin. Everyone say that BNB is potential coin, i don’t agree with those people. Yeah, BNB is big powerful for own platform Binance exchange. I don't think it’s deserve to compared with Ethereum chain. BNB is definitely manipulation have existence in the market.         
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
April 22, 2019, 11:15:43 AM
Binance is looking to build a complete crypto ecosystem on their platform, with BNB coin as the center, BNB will grow and be fully capable of threatening ETH's position.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 500
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
April 22, 2019, 11:10:04 AM
I don't agree with the arguments against the competence between BNB and ETH. BNB is performing well on both the bear and bull market, switching to a new chain will surge its price more. ETH transactions and network has a connection as the main platform for ERC-20 tokens.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 22, 2019, 11:07:15 AM
It is no longer news that Binance is launching their own chain on the 23rd of April, 2019. All BNB holders can convert their ERC 20 to Binance Chain and MITH has announce to be the first to migrate to Binance Chain and pumped 60% overnight. Is Binance Chain decentralized or semi-decentrilized considering that they will be in control of their chain network. With the lack of smart contract, are they really pulling any challenge to ETH? Well. If the purpose is for crowdfunding and the possibility of getting listed, BNB might receive a lot of attention. In my own opinion, Binance Team is setting the pace for other exchanges and they are doing really well.
Binance has such great strength because it has a strong support in the market. but if you notice that ethereum has built a very large community so that to defeat ethereum domination is a very heavy work. takes a long time to realize this, binance is a strong threat.
You are right! Binance is one of the most influential exchange today. In fact, it may become a top 5 placer in CMC soon. BNB fluctuates much and it may lead for ethereum to dethrone at top 2. Binance is just silent but it will boom once its community becomes dominant than what we expect of. In addition, Binance is a friendly exchange and I really want to uss when I buy or sell a coin.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
April 22, 2019, 10:56:14 AM
Binance chain is yet to be launched. And Ethereum is already here about 5 Years. So this will be very childish of us if we start talking like this. Can we just remember EOS? They are still on top of the list by the Chinese. How many times they got hacked and how many times we found vulnerabilities on their codes so we can't tell right now anything about the binance chain. Running your own chain is always difficult binance now have to give more attention to this and they also operate the largest crypto exchange so things would be difficult for them too. Cz Running too many things at once. If there is Top 2 crypto Ethereum is one of them and Binance might make top 10. So if we compare the number two with number 10/7 that is not logical already. Also at the end, it all depends on how Binancepump the BNB price & how good their chain will work.
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
April 22, 2019, 10:34:20 AM
If the Binance Chain platform officially used, it will create a new trend. Can Binance Chain implement platform development support for Altcoins like the Ethereum platform that is providing? The trading speed and the block will outperform Ethereum? We need to experience before making conclusions.
kSL
Activity: 223
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
April 22, 2019, 10:20:51 AM
Plus release DEX get one more plus for bnb
My fomo, not buy bnb at 6 USD))
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
April 22, 2019, 10:02:18 AM
why not? Now there is a huge interest in them, the price increase only confirms very competent approach of the management of this exchange
it's because of the community's trust in their platform. their markets are getting stronger, and prices will certainly continue to increase as market demand will continue to grow. binance chain I think will be very strong in the future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
April 22, 2019, 09:59:09 AM
First of it is not treat, it should be a threat to Ethereum. It could create misleading to readers.  

Binance is having a good reputation and without question but Ethereum made a great chain many years ago. And binance will just start tomorrow as far as the OP is concern. Binance could do it but it could be needing time as ETH built its glory.
kSL
Activity: 223
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
April 22, 2019, 09:50:31 AM
why not? Now there is a huge interest in them, the price increase only confirms very competent approach of the management of this exchange
Activity: 728
April 22, 2019, 09:42:50 AM
Excessive hype around a coin depending on one exchange. I easily admit it can make a profit. But personally, I would not put much on a centralized coin, except that I'm not sorry to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: