Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold?? - page 25. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 08:37:58 AM
In recent years, when some major newspapers have publicized bitcoin in a positive way, some public opinion departments have begun to recognize and think differently about bitcoin. But bitcoin is still alive and well.
Activity: 68
September 13, 2018, 04:59:10 AM
I think in terms of value it is indeed clearly seen that bitcoin is as good as gold. Due to its price you can compare bitcoin to gold so we can really consider it. In terms of uses they are really different since bitcoin is just limited in being used as a mode of payment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
September 11, 2018, 11:25:38 PM
if I always think bitcoin is digital gold bro. because now that I myself before knowing bitcoin I love storing gold. but now I prefer to keep my assets in bitcoin bro. safer and more profitable
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
September 11, 2018, 11:22:51 PM
After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.

Yes bitcoin can be stated as digital gold because it can be proved and used as asset by simply holding it and it may yield profit just like the same way gold does. The word cryptonic is very much clear for a currency like bitcoin as it can be helpful in yielding profit through holding long time runs stocks .
I think it's just one of the uses of bitcoin. many people make bitcoin an investment, and it can be said to be digital gold for now. yeah, but right now, so many people are attacking bitcoin so the price falls.
Activity: 1
September 11, 2018, 11:10:12 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency. which is currently one of the digital currencies. so it can be said that it is a digital gold. Yes, many do not see it well because they are not related to the current digital currency.
Since we look at it as a price, it is like recruiting. in the coming it may turn out to be the main asset. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
September 11, 2018, 10:47:02 PM
The possibility of bitcoin is gold that cannot be forged, the value of bitcoin exceeds the price of gold and I think it will continue to provide better value.
With bitcoin, many will search and learn this. Indeed for those who succeed in bitcoin will feel many benefits and ease that continues to flow in financial terms. But they are not here merely to blunt bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
September 11, 2018, 10:25:43 PM
After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.

Yes bitcoin can be stated as digital gold because it can be proved and used as asset by simply holding it and it may yield profit just like the same way gold does. The word cryptonic is very much clear for a currency like bitcoin as it can be helpful in yielding profit through holding long time runs stocks .
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 09:38:02 PM

But if we think btc is a digital gold, the price should be like gold. Gold price is very stable, compare with bitcoin is far from stable.
We don't know the future yet, if mass peoples are using bitcoin as their currency, then indeed it will be like a digital gold.
Activity: 103
September 11, 2018, 04:01:51 PM
I agree that Bitcoin is digital gold because it is very expensive and will be even more expensive several times

I think by making transactions by buying other coins here that makes bitcoin more attractive so we can collect our bitcoin as much as possible
bitcoin is a digital currency that can be traded on cryptocurrency so we and exchange our bitcoin with fiat money
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 12:47:39 PM
Bitcoin can be a electronic digital gold due to the fact this is a electronic digital crypto together with fantastic and also increased benefit just like Gold. Yet bitcoin differs from the others coming from Gold. Due to the fact Gold will be real although bitcoin just isn't.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 01:20:15 PM
I think it doesn't matter to consider Bitcoin as digital gold because both Gold and Bitcoin have the same characteristics;

• rare (The number is limited).
  • can be made into smaller units without losing unit value.
  • difficult to counterfeit.

However, above all, Bitcoin is better than gold. Bitcoin has value as a payment system itself, which gives more value. That's why many people say that Bitcoin is digital gold, but it's better.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
September 11, 2018, 03:50:12 PM
Be sure that when Bitcoin's value is understood, it will become a more valuable investment tool than gold. At first, people considered trading as a means of trade, but later it became clear that it was very difficult to trade.
Activity: 196
September 11, 2018, 03:40:50 PM
Only Bitcoin is pure digital gold… and I totally buy into that.  First of all, Blockchains - especially Bitcoin - aren't Gold. So many amazing altcoins out there.
Activity: 406
September 11, 2018, 03:35:22 PM
Bitcoin and gold have in common is that they can be invested. That's where the similarity ends. So why should it be called bitcoin digital gold in this case? It's currency!
Activity: 378
September 11, 2018, 03:26:25 PM
I also prefer to perceive bitcoin as a currency, because it is significantly different from gold, and so I do not see any sense to call it digital gold.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 02:42:27 PM
You are right! Indeed bitcoin and gold are different things. But one thing you must know is that there are so many different opinions in interpreting bitcoin and how to use it, but they are still one goal. What is that ? become an alternative payment instrument after FIAT money.
Activity: 112
September 11, 2018, 02:36:15 PM
yes correctly summarized bitcoin is only a crypto currency and not digital gold. To be considered this, btc needs to have real physical value to support it. Currently its all speculation on its prices and till the time it does not go mainstream, it cannot be considered as digital gold.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
September 11, 2018, 01:39:47 PM
Gold is a commodity that derives it's value from its physical properties and applications, bitcoin is an asset which facilitates transactions and interactions over the blockchain protocol, and it's value is mostly determined by the market forces of demand and supply.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 01:09:20 PM
When viewed from the results and profits can be said to be digital gold and when viewed from the physical, I think it is different from high-risk investment gold which will certainly make great results, and later belief is the main capital
Activity: 70
September 10, 2018, 01:30:48 PM
Bitcoin is not digital gold it is digital currency and there is a big difference between gold and currency and there is also difference in the case of acceptance.
Pages:
Jump to: