Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold?? - page 24. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 12:27:25 PM
Maybe some people think that bitcoin is digital gold because bitcoin has characteristics similar to gold in addition to the limited amount in the world, bitcoin has a blockchain system that makes it difficult to fake. Therefore, there are people who consider digital gold. other than as an anonymous transaction tool
Activity: 331
September 13, 2018, 12:18:46 PM
Some one can think like that. but what I know is gold market is not fluctuation this much like bitcoin. bitcoin need to improve more
Activity: 42
September 13, 2018, 12:06:44 PM
Maybe you're right. But as you noticed, except for the big drops, bitcoin can and steadily grow up. I'm more than sure that bitcoin is still some kind of cryptozoloto. This is the finance of the future. But this is my personal opinion.
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 09:05:35 AM
bitcoin and the golden if the selection to start, you will select the first at bitcoin or vàng? I like bitcoin investing
brand new
Activity: 0
September 13, 2018, 10:06:38 AM
Well,Bitcoin and gold are both fungible for all intensive purposes.Both are stores of value, though BITCOIN being in its infancy has less adoption so has a higher risk/reward ratio. Also BITCOIN can be divisible much better than gold and in theory has a bigger market.
Activity: 83
September 13, 2018, 11:48:22 AM
I think bitcoin can be same as gold because of high values. Like Gold bitcoin can be found by mining and because of uniqueness of it the price is high like gold that the price is depending on the uniqueness
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 11:43:16 AM
I think that bitcoin is the gold coin of this world, for example, because it trades very many people
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 11:35:10 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency that can provide substantial benefits to everyone who invests in bitcoin, but also has a large risk of loss. We have met many explanations about bitcoin, and there is no doubt that bitcoin is a crypto currency and is not digital gold, but if anyone interpreted bitcoin as digital gold, in my opinion it is not something that should be questioned, because everyone have views about bitcoin. The important thing is how we can benefit from investing in bitcoin now.
Activity: 275
September 13, 2018, 11:28:26 AM
So it is, bitcoin is a digital currency, it can not replace something physical because it is a mathematical calculation. It is also CHK to compare pictures of their food and the dish from the restaurant.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 11:18:49 AM
Of course it is, but this is my opinion. What is the value of gold? This is a quality, and useful precious metal, besides, it can not be faked, and every year it is getting harder and harder to extract.
Activity: 54
September 13, 2018, 10:53:21 AM
Do not compare bitcoin to gold. they are different.
Activity: 28
September 13, 2018, 10:47:58 AM
After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.

But if we think btc is a digital gold, the price should be like gold. Gold price is very stable, compare with bitcoin is far from stable.
We don't know the future yet, if mass peoples are using bitcoin as their currency, then indeed it will be like a digital gold.
Although I do not know about the future but I can guarantee that bitcoin can not be used as currency when it is not legal and accepted by governments, and when people compare it to gold, it's an irrational comparison. Because bitcoin is not as precious and stable as gold, everything it gains is just a belief bubble and is controlled by certain forces, sooner or later it will become weak on the market, digital gold is just a dream
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
September 13, 2018, 10:22:15 AM
Although both are have same characteristic but gold has intrinsic value and bitcoin has fast and secure transaction. Both are have advantages in different side. But gold still better than bitcoin.
Activity: 31
September 13, 2018, 09:55:58 AM
in my opinion it is but there is a limited supply that cant be changed bitcoin is the future
Activity: 41
September 13, 2018, 05:22:28 AM
The market will eventually go up, but will repeat the same cycle as the previous year? Many people have similar expectations, but it is not easy to predict what will happen in this market. The question is whether big players really want this.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 09:52:59 AM

people's opinions vary, but in fact, bitcoin is used as the main livelihood for bitcoin users, because the majority think that bitcoin can change or realize a beautiful dream to be rich as they hope, but the dream is gone or vice versa, because it can't maximize the bitcoin. but there are some, especially the perpetrators of crimes or terrorists, they use bitcoin as a tool for transactions in the crime operations. hopefully we can use bitcoin as it should, and positively of course.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 09:37:14 AM
yes bitcoin is a digital currency, but many people think they can benefit like gold when more and more people are interested in bitcoin and looking for bitcoin, bitcoin will no doubt be like gold, because bitcoin will continue to increase in price if more people search.
I think Bitcoin is more valuable than gold because bitcoin has a limited amount and gold still has the potential to find new resources to mine.
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
September 13, 2018, 09:23:25 AM
Yes it is! All the others tend to give up some of the aspects of Bitcoin. For example, being totally decentralized and having no central control. That's the first one they have to give up to try to have a business model.
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 09:18:04 AM
Is bitcoin a gold or silver coin? In essence, bitcoin is a currency created by digital technology based on information.
Activity: 52
September 13, 2018, 09:01:28 AM
if you compare the bitcoin with real gold, bitcoin price are so high than gold..
but in the future maybe we can use it as currency
Pages:
Jump to: