Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Scam - No more - page 10. (Read 2063 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 02:07:55 AM
I think Bitcoin is not a scam. If indeed Bitcoin scam and then what are we here for ?. And why are there so many people who join in it ?. After what has Bitcoin given to us ?. Do we still think Bitcoin is a scam ?. I do not think so. I still believe in Bitcoin. I hope people also believe in Bitcoin.

Scam is an initially on purpose program of project which was issued only for to decieve people. So bitcoin is definitely not the scam, we should first understand the definition of the word scam, and then only apply there's definition to things.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 08:10:00 PM
Bitcoin was not scam or will be scam in future.It is future of world econonmy.
Activity: 168
June 24, 2018, 08:06:58 PM
Many people we encounter on social media or other kind of communication is using bitcoin for scamming but for the good people who use bitcoin to help other people. Bitcoin maybe scam or trusted the problem is how the people use it
Activity: 74
June 24, 2018, 08:02:11 PM
If it was a scam, then it could have been the biggest scam ever involving so many exchanges. People engage with it is increasing and lot of investors are investing bitcoin because the return is fast and higher percentage of profit.
Activity: 392
June 24, 2018, 07:59:41 PM
Bitcoin is not a scam. It is a digital currency that is being used by most of the people in the world.  Bitcoin is now a part of our new technology and can be improve in the coming years.
Activity: 89
June 24, 2018, 07:28:24 PM
Bitcoin is definitely not a scam ..you can hodl, or invest for it to earn more profits. But we can't control the minds of other people that BTC is a scam.. because nowadays.. there are so many fraudulent persons who are very active in this kind of crimes.
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
June 24, 2018, 05:12:17 PM
bitcoin can't be a scam, it's a real technology, with real application, Bitcoin, and cryptocurrency are the future money.

Bitcoin, is a technology, after for the price, it's depending the offer and the demand.

Bitcoin is not a scam
June 24, 2018, 12:36:43 PM
Yes many people do not use bitcoin but they also say that bitcoin is a scam but they do not know about bitcoin but you do not have to worry because that is just a lie
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 12:22:43 PM
Some people thinks that bitcoin is a scam or something that people do some bad things about bitcoin. Not anymore dude, bitcoin is made for helping other people who wants to be rich or successful through cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has benefits to people. Its not scam if you understand the process of using bitcoin.
Activity: 168
June 24, 2018, 12:11:22 PM
Bitcoin has never been a scam, people has this toxic mindset of speculating, but  doesn't have the guts to prove. Bitcoin is highly encrypted and has a system of security that allows its users to buy, sell or trade without the minding the term being used, 'scam'.

ICO's are the ones that has a possibility of being a scam.
Activity: 630
June 24, 2018, 12:03:42 PM
of course not bitcoin will not be a scam maybe they mean scam is bitcoin that smells hyip and ponzi investment because they are not very good and can be a scam so better avoid such investments, lots of new players are trapped there.
indeed most of the new players are a lot of stuck it. new players have to learn more about bitcoin so that its investment does not lead to losses. if bitcoin is a scam I guess bitcoin will not have as many communities now.
I agreed with you, 
People need more study about bitcoin. they entered there about few month I guess.
June 24, 2018, 11:58:57 AM
its a new technology people need appreciate it but people used it buying illegal stuff from dark web, people saying it scam.
June 24, 2018, 11:55:55 AM
Scam!!  Grin Grin
Those people need more study. one investment project is like 5800$,  is it scam. this coin reached 20k usd. Now people used it buying staff from store. People use it for online based buy selling market. I heard a news few days ago Amazon will accept bitcoin.
How can they say its a scam?? I can't think how Domb they are.
June 24, 2018, 11:48:52 AM
yes, Bitcoin is a biggest scam.

No,Bitcoin is not a scam.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
June 24, 2018, 11:04:14 AM
I don't agree with you that bitcoin is a scam as this is a market and ups and downs are happen in every money market and same happens here. Bitcoin is not for days and months but for years and it will survive for unlimited time.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
June 24, 2018, 01:47:46 AM
of course not bitcoin will not be a scam maybe they mean scam is bitcoin that smells hyip and ponzi investment because they are not very good and can be a scam so better avoid such investments, lots of new players are trapped there.
indeed most of the new players are a lot of stuck it. new players have to learn more about bitcoin so that its investment does not lead to losses. if bitcoin is a scam I guess bitcoin will not have as many communities now.
They needed to be deeper in terms of investing their money, studying and do your research is a must in order to learn everything inside this business, Bitcoin is not scam is just how people use it, some are using it for good deed while others are abusing it to scam people and that's where perception start and it's giving negative impressions.
Activity: 290
June 24, 2018, 01:46:59 AM
Bitcoin is increasing every day the needs of every person. I think Bitcoin is not a scam. Bitcoin due to price hike in late 2017. Many people are investing in bitcoin. You have to take a little risk of investing. Because the Bitcoin market Increase - decreases. Bitcoin will not scam.

This is totally nonsense, if bitcoin was just a scam, then this world was already abandoned by now but its not. Bitcoin is the most legit coin for me, it last for so many years since 2009(if i'm not mistaken). There is a lot of people who are keeps on investing on it because they knew that it has the most potential among all of the coins here in the blockchain world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 24, 2018, 01:44:37 AM
Bitcoin per se is not a scam. It is saddening that bitcoin is being used by the evil in scamming innocent people. Bitcoin has been in existence for so long and many people have earned and benefited from investing and using it. Its big community is proof that it is not a scam.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 01:43:41 AM
Well everybody can have his/her own weird perceptions but i know bitcoin is not any scam and it has helped so many people stabilize their finances.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
June 24, 2018, 01:33:40 AM
Pages:
Jump to: