Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Scam - No more - page 12. (Read 2063 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
June 22, 2018, 12:05:28 AM
Bitcoin is definitely not a scam but unfortunately, media stories and government is trying to defame Bitcoin by spreading wrong information about it. It is true that the scammers are using cryptocurrencies in order to execute their scams along with the other fiat currencies but that has nothing to do with Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. However, not everyone can understand and differentiate between currency and their users which results in a big misconception. Mass awareness is the only option to avoid people from falling to such misconceptions.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 11:58:27 PM
The bitcoin is not a scam i know more site about bitcoin is scam like the little you get to the faucet's site little much but still scam and we have a site a not scam example her in the bitcoin talk for me more sites in bitcoin is still legit and not a scam and still alive too and more users to need this need the bitcoin because when bitcoin die more people or users her are be sad or angry many reason of that but help us other user to keep a bitcoin legit not a scam.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
June 21, 2018, 10:31:50 PM
try to think if bitcoin is indeed a scam of course its existence has disappeared from the first when the price of bitcoin is very high. so in my opinion just because of the decline in bitcoin prices that occur at the moment people are more thinking about negative things on bitcoin. actually bitcoin is a new technology in terms of finance that has many benefits only there are some people who use the existence of bitcoin for negative things.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 10:23:03 PM
Nobody can expect bitcoin to much because it has own away to grow and amaze people when the time has come.Therefore, it is said that Bitcoin is not a scam, people are using it this way.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
June 21, 2018, 10:18:42 PM
Goldman sachs already put their money in crypto when they are buying poloniex. I think its just a start for financial firm. After that, many news about rockefeller fund or soros fund will investing money in crypto.
Bitcoin right now is on investment firm radar, and i think the price will rising high
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
June 21, 2018, 09:31:42 PM
Why people says that bitcoin is scam? bitcoin is not scam even though the price of bitcoin is not fix because being one of the coins in the crypto world bitcoin has a changeable price and its normal.

Yes there are many people use bitcoin for scamming others but bitcoin is not scam rather there are a lot of people use bitcoin to scam other people that is why they say bitcoin is scam its because of many people use bitcoin in their illegal activities.'
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 06:03:31 PM
Bitcoin are not a scam the truth scam is the people that wants to abuse. Bitcoin is one of the most popular crypto that have a huge value and great potential. Bitcoin has not made for scamming. It has made for helping our society and people grow in terms of new technology and it gives good opportunities to everyone. I guess that something is coming up during this year for sure. I do believe in bitcoin potential though, so let's wait and see.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
June 21, 2018, 05:59:08 PM
#consensus2018

The narrative has changed. It used to be “Is Bitcoin a scam?” now it’s “ how high do you think the price will go”.
Institutional money is on its way people.

Matthew Goetz from 'Block Tower Capital' stated in front of a capacity crowd at Consensus;
"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

Goldman Sachs are already well and truly in the space.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/05/15/circle-raised-110m-to-build-ethereum-coin-backed-by-dollars/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_content=1535467440&utm_campaign=sprinklrForbesCrypto#597a81f81ee1

Twitter:@BoomerCapital
Web: boomerangcapital.org
bitcoin is not a scam the true is some internet fraudster used bitcoin to scam people because it decentralized and you can cannot trace them, with this those that whose scam started believing bitcoin as a scam which is not true.
my advice to newbies is to try and understand what bitcoin is all about, i think this will help them a allot.
Activity: 30
June 21, 2018, 05:48:36 PM
I don't believe that the bitcoin is a scam. No it does not remotely look like it. With all the heat the bitcoin and the crypto has received, the bitcoin, were it to be scam will have long been burned. that's a simple pointer to what lies in the bitcoin investment
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
June 21, 2018, 05:39:58 PM
Bitcoin was never a scam and at that those who have always spread fake news about bitcoin are those who invest most in bitcoin and at some point some other FUDS where relating bitcoin to be ponzi scheme which is out to defraud it investor's, bitcoin has proven to be the king of the digital world and at that it will always stand the test of time, bitcoin price will keep going high.
Activity: 119
June 21, 2018, 05:34:33 PM
Bitcoin itself is not a scam,other people here  is the one performing scam.They are the bad people that are selfish they scam other members for their own good. It is hard to avoid them because they are good in fooling many people.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 05:32:44 PM
Hello. in my opinion, I believe the bitcoin value will not grow much this year. I think it will reach a maximum of $ 10,000. and it will take a long time, I think a year or two, until it reaches $ 20000
Activity: 99
June 21, 2018, 05:28:13 PM
Bitcoin is not a scam. He is juat by bad people to take a money. Because bitcoin is the most easy way to scam people and people will not trace you
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 01:20:35 PM
I don't know how many times do i have to say this that Bitcoin is not a scam. Sure, there a few problems that needs to be addressed. Bitcoin gives equal opportunities to everyone. There are restrictions nor any limitations of any sort.
There are some people blaming bitcoin for their mistake, bitcoin is not a scam. However many people will make negative issue about bitcoin, they blame bitcoin instead of thier self. For those people who have already proven that bitcoin make our life easier and better, they just ignoring those negative issue's that bitcoin is scam.
Activity: 224
June 21, 2018, 09:00:55 AM
I don't know how many times do i have to say this that Bitcoin is not a scam. Sure, there a few problems that needs to be addressed. Bitcoin gives equal opportunities to everyone. There are restrictions nor any limitations of any sort.
Activity: 88
June 20, 2018, 08:22:36 AM
Crypto is the new buzzword in this digital era. With everyone and their grandma investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum and the like, you’d think we cured cancer or something.

Many call Bitcoin a fad that has peaked, and they may not be entirely wrong. The sun may be setting on Bitcoin, but this is just the beginning for cryptocurrencies. Despite blockchain being around for 10 years, coins are only now being used for financial transactions.

However, several problems stand between cryptocurrencies and their success. Firstly, coins are not being used as cash – we are still using fiat money to set a value to the tokens. Secondly, the technicalities behind these coins mean that it is something people are wary of – and end up avoiding it. Thirdly, the black market is ruining the value of these coins.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
June 20, 2018, 04:55:00 AM
Bitcoin is not scam, it's opportunity that offer bitcoin can earn money. Look most of the people here in cryptocurrency they earn more money because of the bitcoin. But today the price decreasing some of them are losing money but they get their capital and earn profit once bitcoin price increase again. 60k dollars it will not happen for this year maybe next year.
Activity: 37
June 20, 2018, 04:50:25 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam. If you do research about this bitcoins you can judge it for yourself.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 11, 2018, 07:46:56 PM
The idea of Bitcoin is a scam has changed after seeing my friends real earnings upon investing from it. It wasn't a scam no more.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
June 20, 2018, 02:02:19 AM
those who have been saying it are still saying the same and nothing has changed about them,
also the price has always been something that people were talking about, for Example back in 2012-2013 onward the speculation was about bitcoin reaching $10k and people were saying it is impossible. now that target is reached we are talking about higher prices .
is still bitcoin is a scam ?! tsk2 no more !!!
Pages:
Jump to: