Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Scam - No more - page 7. (Read 2063 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 10:31:34 AM
In my opinion, it’s a colossal pump-and-dump scheme, the likes of which the world has never seen. In a pump-and-dump game, promoters “pump” up the price of a security creating a speculative frenzy, then “dump” some of their holdings at artificially high prices.But i think, before investing in bitcoin educate first your self how this work right?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 09:15:17 AM
bitcoin scam? this is a foolish thought. Bitcoin coin no 1 in cryptocurrency and already many people use, even developing countries have also received bitcoin. And that's all a scam? That will never happen
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
July 04, 2018, 07:54:50 AM
#consensus2018

The narrative has changed. It used to be “Is Bitcoin a scam?” now it’s “ how high do you think the price will go”.
Institutional money is on its way people.

Matthew Goetz from 'Block Tower Capital' stated in front of a capacity crowd at Consensus;
"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

Goldman Sachs are already well and truly in the space.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/05/15/circle-raised-110m-to-build-ethereum-coin-backed-by-dollars/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_content=1535467440&utm_campaign=sprinklrForbesCrypto#597a81f81ee1

Twitter:@BoomerCapital
Web: boomerangcapital.org

Pretty sure 60k$ in this year price looks scam for me because of the ups and downs of crypto coins, But I know bitcoin price will recover and will be on the 20k$ this year. Anyways why can't they build bitcoins backed from dollars? only ETH again?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 04, 2018, 07:50:11 AM
#consensus2018

The narrative has changed. It used to be “Is Bitcoin a scam?” now it’s “ how high do you think the price will go”.

Matthew Goetz from 'Block Tower Capital' stated in front of a capacity crowd at Consensus;
"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/05/15/circle-raised-110m-to-build-ethereum-coin-backed-by-dollars/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_content=1535467440&utm_campaign=sprinklrForbesCrypto#597a81f81ee1

8 years ago bitcoin was nothing. You cant even buy pizzas with them. It is so fast that after that number of years. The value of bitcoin can help you buy a car.
So people who dislike that fast pace will think of it as a scam

But we cant take it from those literally know nothing about this community and dont even want to learn about technology,same as the nost of us when we first heard about bitcoin What comes to our mind is another scam from online sites not until we come to learn and now trusting the coins and wanted to have more than anything
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
July 04, 2018, 07:46:53 AM
who are thinking bitcoin is scam then  want to tell them take rest no need to think about bitcoin people are working on btc and making money and heaving good profit from long time we are not fool so i think this kind of information not should be spread any where.
Activity: 239
July 04, 2018, 07:45:34 AM
#consensus2018

"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

Bitcoin is not a scam and it was already Provence. And certainly it is also a real coin that will someday in the future will be part in the books of our history. People do like the bitcoin because they know that it had helped a lot of people. Thank you for this because this is a very positive hope that other people that are not into bitcoin then they will see bitcoin positively.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 07:45:24 AM
#consensus2018

"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

Obviously bitcoin is not a scam. If they think bitcoin is scam they just did not know how to investing here properly. They should learn before judging something. I like bitcoin because this cryptocurrency help me a lot to gain much money.
Activity: 350
July 04, 2018, 07:40:52 AM
Bitcoin isn't a scam.Its the general population who had a terrible aims just to profit effortlessly through scamming.Bitcoin is made not for scamming.It is made for helping our general public and individuals develop as far as new innovation and it gives great chances to everybody except shockingly with regards to cash it generally encompassed by oppressive individuals that is so insatiable and needed a pain free income.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
July 04, 2018, 07:39:16 AM
Yes, Bitcoin has already proved itself that it is not a scam. Through the years since it started, Bitcoin has faced all this allegations that it is just a scam or a bubble to will burst anytime, but as you can see, for almost 10 years, it has changed a lot of people's lives for the better, yes the global acceptance is not yet there but was can see the progress. Bitcoin is proving itself and the people are seeing it with their eyes wide open, so yes there are still a lot of challenges along the way but with how strong Bitcoin is and its technology, plus the belief and efforts of the community, I have a strong belief that we will make it through.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 07:32:30 AM
You are wrong with using the terms "it is used to be 'is Bitcoin a scam?'" Why? Because those mentality and descriptions are for those who are new on to Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, and those who are afraid and doesn't trust the capacity of Bitcoin. But then, it's been re-popular since the price went down.
Activity: 166
July 04, 2018, 07:22:31 AM
#consensus2018

"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

I'm not the expert but from what I have heard that the main reason why we all experience this awful dump, was exactly the same that prevented this institutional money to come, and many people just had lost their faith in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 10:24:46 PM
#consensus2018

"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

Definitely not. There are just fraudulent people taking advantage of the fact bitcoins are investable and it is used by ponzi schemers to lure in uninformed investors and bait their money and then bail out once the money is secured and laundered.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
July 03, 2018, 09:56:25 PM
It is nice to hear that. Bitcoin is not a scam and certainly is a real coin that will someday in the future will be part in the books of history. I do like bitcoin because I know it had helped a lot of people in my locality and no scam could ever do that. Thank you this is very positive hope other people not into bitcoin will see it positively.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 09:54:35 PM
Bitcoin is not scam,  bitcoin a crypto currency that has benefited some people and benefits better lives for some people who have felt that the presence of bitcoin is very meaningful and desirable for many people. Bitcoin changes people's lives for the better and is able to solve the financial problems faced by everyone. Invest as much bitcoin as possible and wait in time we will be able to see how bitcoin changes our lives for the better.
Activity: 126
July 03, 2018, 09:47:48 PM
I do not consider you that bitcoin is a rip-off as that is a market and united statesand downs are take place in every money marketplace and equal takes place here. Bitcoin is not for days and months however for years and it will continue to exist for limitless time.

Bitcoin is not a scam, it is a digital crypto currency that is used for gaining a huge amount of profit. But we can't deny the fact that there are so many bad people that use bitcoin to scam and gain in a verry na d way and the name of the bitcoin is involve, which result to a lost of trust of some other investors and then it is directly effect on the price status. And it will maybe go down for a moment because of some negative issue.
This inquiry of bitcoin is a very used issue that bitcoin is a scam, for many years now , no one claim to the bitcoin forum ,that bitcoin cryptocurrency is a scam, so there are many reply that from the members of the forum  that bitcoin is not a scam, but a good digital currency and s very good investment.
Activity: 16
July 03, 2018, 09:43:28 PM
Bitcoin is the stock of investors from 2009 to now. If it is scam its price can not go up from $ 1 to over $ 10,000. And I have not seen a legendary member talk about Bitcoin as a scam. I think the information about Bitcoin is that a scam is misleading
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
July 03, 2018, 09:07:51 PM
I do not consider you that bitcoin is a rip-off as that is a market and united statesand downs are take place in every money marketplace and equal takes place here. Bitcoin is not for days and months however for years and it will continue to exist for limitless time.

Bitcoin is not a scam, it is a digital crypto currency that is used for gaining a huge amount of profit. But we can't deny the fact that there are so many bad people that use bitcoin to scam and gain in a verry na d way and the name of the bitcoin is involve, which result to a lost of trust of some other investors and then it is directly effect on the price status. And it will maybe go down for a moment because of some negative issue.
Activity: 154
July 03, 2018, 08:52:01 PM
Activity: 25
July 03, 2018, 08:46:47 PM
Those who stood outside looking at Bitcoin's price dropped too much and they mistook it for Scam but not so. The price of Bitcoin drops not because it is not good.
Activity: 71
July 03, 2018, 08:43:17 PM
#consensus2018

"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

8 years ago bitcoin was nothing. You cant even buy pizzas with them. It is so fast that after that number of years. The value of bitcoin can help you buy a car.
So people who dislike that fast pace will think of it as a scam
Pages:
Jump to: