Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Scam - No more - page 11. (Read 2063 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 01:21:13 AM
of course not bitcoin will not be a scam maybe they mean scam is bitcoin that smells hyip and ponzi investment because they are not very good and can be a scam so better avoid such investments, lots of new players are trapped there.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
Hello Bitcoiner
June 24, 2018, 01:03:53 AM
Bitcoin is increasing every day the needs of every person. I think Bitcoin is not a scam. Bitcoin due to price hike in late 2017. Many people are investing in bitcoin. You have to take a little risk of investing. Because the Bitcoin market Increase - decreases. Bitcoin will not scam.
Activity: 322
June 24, 2018, 01:01:02 AM
Bitcoin and blockchain twchnology has shown where it can take us from here. Entities and known personalities have recognized its substantial benefit so these have changed their perception.
Activity: 355
June 24, 2018, 12:57:19 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam,it is not made for scamming, it was made for a faster transaction internationally, it serves as a digital currency because we are now on a high technology so bitcoin is an example of a new technology,, imagine purchasing things online with the use of bitcoin, imagine working on your bed online because of bitcoin..isnt it amazing,,the problem is with the people,some people uses bitcoin to scam, but anyways whether there is bitcoin or not scammers will always victimized people..so dont blame it to bitcoin..blame yourself for being so careless.
Trust me , people don't care about these things, they just simply know, if they can earn from it so it's legit and if they lose from it, it turn into a big scam and that's all.
Noone want to listen to other if they already consider Bitcoin as a shit one.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 12:48:08 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam,it is not made for scamming, it was made for a faster transaction internationally, it serves as a digital currency because we are now on a high technology so bitcoin is an example of a new technology,, imagine purchasing things online with the use of bitcoin, imagine working on your bed online because of bitcoin..isnt it amazing,,the problem is with the people,some people uses bitcoin to scam, but anyways whether there is bitcoin or not scammers will always victimized people..so dont blame it to bitcoin..blame yourself for being so careless.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
June 24, 2018, 12:46:09 AM
I think people who gained losses are the one telling its a scam but it certainly is not, they must have known the consequences of putting their money in it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
June 24, 2018, 12:19:18 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam, but some other people used it to scam some individual to make a huge profit. Bitcoin is a digital crypto currency and it is popularly used as an investment. But we cannot really make it good in the eyes of everyone. We don't owned the mind of the others they maybe afraid of it. Losses is really a part of our life but success is far without any losses experience. Experience can really make us more motivated and fearless maybe we only need to wait for the right time. Because we have our own clock everyone of as has its time, maybe we should wait for our time if we are not gaining today maybe tommorow or next week or a month.

Bitcoin is not scam, the one that scammed them are those who used bitcoin as their medium to scam people, so other people who heard about bitcoin is scam was only misheard it and the real reason are the bad people who uses it. Also in investments people really need to study first before making huge investments, maybe this is also one of the reasons why other thinks that bitcoin is scam.
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
June 24, 2018, 12:10:50 AM
Probably because bitcoin is an anonymous so some people call bitcoin a scam. The fact is bitcoin is real money, because to get bitcoin we need to exchange money or assets that we have at first.Only those people who want to destruct bitcoin are saying that bitcoin is a scam so other people also are afraid invest in crypto and some will withdraw by selling their investment in crypto.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
June 24, 2018, 12:03:28 AM
what happens to bitcoin is a miracle. where prices suddenly rose up to $ 20k, then down again to date its price is $ 700. we can not call it a scam, because price movements and bitcoin fluctuations are very real. we should also look at the bitcoin price history when it first appeared to date. surely there is a price up and down, unstable always up.
Activity: 71
June 23, 2018, 11:59:29 PM
Many people now think that this is a moshanic. just don't hear too much of this. It isn't a good info to waste your time.
Activity: 10
June 23, 2018, 05:22:24 PM
Bitcoin is the first digital currency built on blockchain technology and still existing till date. Scam can't stand the test of time bitcoin has gone through.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
June 23, 2018, 05:13:16 PM
Bitcoin is not a scam, but some other people used it to scam some individual to make a huge profit. Bitcoin is a digital crypto currency and it is popularly used as an investment. But we cannot really make it good in the eyes of everyone. We don't owned the mind of the others they maybe afraid of it. Losses is really a part of our life but success is far without any losses experience. Experience can really make us more motivated and fearless maybe we only need to wait for the right time. Because we have our own clock everyone of as has its time, maybe we should wait for our time if we are not gaining today maybe tommorow or next week or a month.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
June 23, 2018, 05:12:59 PM
The existence of bitcoin is controversial. So there is a variety of speculation. ranging from the issue of scam, ponzy, bubbling, to the death of BTC due to significant price reductions. However, this first decade is enough to prove that bitcoin can survive and be accepted by society. Until finally kicked off the world with a fantastic price increase in late 2017.
Activity: 219
Merit: 14
June 23, 2018, 04:59:30 PM
I don't know why people still talking about Bitcoin as scam or a bubble

and we all knows that it's all about time

we just need to wait now HODL and chill

Bitcoin will Go up again sooner or later
Activity: 20
June 23, 2018, 04:57:16 PM
It is a scam for those who encountered fake bitcoin.. Then they think the real one is fake or scam.
Activity: 48
June 23, 2018, 04:43:00 PM
If Bitcoin was a scam these people would not have gotten much money.its could not continue work all year round. bitcoin like the rest of the currencies is likely to be used for trafficking but the reason is not convincing because everything is both bad and good.
Activity: 133
June 23, 2018, 04:32:56 PM
Though some people see bitcoin as a scam but it's not true bitcoin is not a scam but it depend on who you do transactions with that will determine your own definition of bitcoin . I will only say you should get a good information about what you want to invest on before putting your money so that you will not fall in the hands of scammars.
Activity: 154
June 23, 2018, 04:26:58 PM
Those who think bitcoin is a scam should think again. Yes, bitcoin may be new, but it is no scam. Why take so much heat when you can easily disappear with what you have. Another side to this is that to be a scam, you must HAVE a centralised and control to what is coming in or going out. That is not the case.
Activity: 140
June 23, 2018, 04:11:28 PM
Bitcoin is not made for scamming. This is made to help people and our people grow in new technology and it provides good opportunities for everyone. I like bitcoin. that's in my prefer.
Activity: 41
June 22, 2018, 12:14:45 AM
I think Bitcoin is not a scam. If indeed Bitcoin scam and then what are we here for ?. And why are there so many people who join in it ?. After what has Bitcoin given to us ?. Do we still think Bitcoin is a scam ?. I do not think so. I still believe in Bitcoin. I hope people also believe in Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: