Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Scam - No more - page 15. (Read 2063 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 11:07:46 PM
Actually some people use the name of bitcoin just to scammed other people that's why people get mad when they encountered like this but the truth is bitcoin gives a lot of benefits for the bitcoin users only if they will learned how to work on this in the right way.
Activity: 238
June 06, 2018, 10:59:44 PM
For those people who really do not understand bitcoin what really is they taught always it is a scam, but if they learned how it works and how it would be helpful for them that it can give benefits in their life I think they will try to understand this also.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 10:51:05 PM
A plethora of people pristinely thought Bitcoin was a scam optically discerning how there are so many schemes that can take your money with nothing in reciprocation. Over time early investors have gave Bitcoin its value and maker is look ask an investment not a sam
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
June 05, 2018, 03:47:17 AM
I used to invest in bitcoin and I met scam, so sad
Perhaps you are not investing in Bitcoin, but you are investing in coins from unspecified ICO projects that offer their coins with the lure of big bonuses. While their own coins have not been in the market.
I don't think that Bitcoin is a Scam . It's about your understanding of what Bitcoin is. Try to read more about it ,and learn from it.
The losses a person gets in bitcon investing is not a scam it is a risk that happens if you are wrong in choosing an option.  I think the scam that they met is not from bitcoin directly. but from third parties investment such as ponzi, ICO, or coin multiplier sites, etc. You know that investment is very much in the bitcoin world
Activity: 97
June 05, 2018, 03:14:52 AM
Mostly the people's who don't understand about bitcoin says that bitcoin is a scam. Also lots of banks accuse that bitcoin is scam. But in my opinion bitcoin has a bright future coming ahead and it will more successful.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 05, 2018, 03:10:12 AM
many other coins are more likely to be called, scam. there are coins that are legit, and some coins are not. but the bitcoin is not a scam after all. many people has used this and many people trust and invest in it. the great thing about bitcoin is that is doesn't seem to be old. it will never be old. although sometimes it has low rates, we can still make money out of it by using it and investing on it.
Activity: 115
June 05, 2018, 02:11:22 AM
That's how others scam the bitcoin why so many people have invested bitcoin do not scam the bitcoin many blessings that I received from bitcoin have built my own home from bitcoin and they say that scam.
Activity: 80
June 04, 2018, 11:46:48 PM
 No more: Some are, some aren't. Do your homework before you buy. I primarily own AML Bitcoin and I can tell you from experience that this coin is not a scam. They have a great team in place, have patents, and are now listed on 3 exchanges and soon will be in more. There are multiple ways of asking questions and having all your doubts answered.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 01:58:11 AM
#consensus2018

The narrative has changed. It used to be “Is Bitcoin a scam?” now it’s “ how high do you think the price will go”.
Institutional money is on its way people.

Matthew Goetz from 'Block Tower Capital' stated in front of a capacity crowd at Consensus;
"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

Goldman Sachs are already well and truly in the space.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/05/15/circle-raised-110m-to-build-ethereum-coin-backed-by-dollars/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_content=1535467440&utm_campaign=sprinklrForbesCrypto#597a81f81ee1

Twitter:@BoomerCapital
Web: boomerangcapital.org

There are still people today thinks tha Bitcoin is a scam. I guess their perception about it will not change unless we will inform them. Media really give people misleading information about Bitcoin is not a scam. Bitcoin is a scam when people are greedy and destroying people's lices just for their good.

Most of these scam accusation came from bank industry like former CEO and other personalities who have lots of gold and silver. And I agree that media causes more confusion and magnify that the scam is bitcoin. It was never a scam and they will just fighting for the wrong reason.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 12:15:17 AM
at first thought you may think that bitcoin is scam.but if you research more about it or you start earning from bitcin you will prove tp yourself that bitcon never been scam.the scam is the people who use only the name of bitcoin to scammed other people that dont have knowledge about bitcoin
Activity: 15
May 29, 2018, 11:10:23 PM
Bitcoin is one of the most popular crypto that have a huge value and great potential, it will give a big opportunity to many people to have a bright future. Bitcoin are not a scam the truth scam is the people that wants to abuse.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 12:30:15 PM
#consensus2018

The narrative has changed. It used to be “Is Bitcoin a scam?” now it’s “ how high do you think the price will go”.
Institutional money is on its way people.

Matthew Goetz from 'Block Tower Capital' stated in front of a capacity crowd at Consensus;
"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

Goldman Sachs are already well and truly in the space.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/05/15/circle-raised-110m-to-build-ethereum-coin-backed-by-dollars/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_content=1535467440&utm_campaign=sprinklrForbesCrypto#597a81f81ee1

Twitter:@BoomerCapital
Web: boomerangcapital.org

There are still people today thinks tha Bitcoin is a scam. I guess their perception about it will not change unless we will inform them. Media really give people misleading information about Bitcoin is not a scam. Bitcoin is a scam when people are greedy and destroying people's lices just for their good.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
May 25, 2018, 10:33:37 AM
Price of bitcoin depend on supply and demand.
It's very simple, like in any other market.
So, if you call bitcoin scam, than any other market in the world is scam for you Smiley
Activity: 154
May 25, 2018, 10:30:25 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam even though many people and big investment firms say bitcoin scam but all that is not true, let's see bitcoin prices in 2012-2013 and now bitcoin prices soar and people benefit from it a lot. bitcoin is a nice crypto curency and has a good future bitcoin not a scam product.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
May 25, 2018, 10:26:12 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam and it will never become a scam because thee is no like networking or inviting people to get into bitcoin and you will get referral commission or some type of pyramiding scheme that the ponzi scheme type of investments are using. Bitcoin is a pure investment and a currency which you can use and get benefits and not a type of scam.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
May 25, 2018, 09:57:44 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam,only investment or because of that they`re getting more money they turn into scamm,like what happened in my country they use bitcoin to scam many people so bitcoin popularity here was getting gradually disappear.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 09:51:38 AM
I do not think bitcoin will be a scam, a scam is just some developers who try to steal your bitcoin by offering some investment to you and finally scam is not paid anymore.
Activity: 154
May 25, 2018, 08:06:34 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam. Only those who use it are scammers.
Activity: 48
May 25, 2018, 07:07:19 AM
Bitcoin is anything but a scam. It is people who are greedy and implement fraudulent schemes in order to gain profits. They are the real scammers. They are the ones who are responsible for ruining Bitcoin's reputation and causing suspicion in people's minds about its legitimacy.
Activity: 270
May 25, 2018, 06:17:34 AM
Absolutely wrong, bitcoin is not a scam. Who have proper knowledge & who are understand blockchain technology can't say this type of nonsense words. So who are thinking like that first they need to open their eyes. We know very well, what is bitcoin & what's the power of bitcoin, so we don't care.
Pages:
Jump to: