Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Scam - No more - page 2. (Read 2063 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 11:37:42 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam.Its the people who had a bad intentions just to make money easily through scamming.Bitcoin is made not for scamming.It is made for helping our society and people grow in terms of new technology and it gives good opportunities to everyone but unfortunately when it comes to money it always surrounded by abusive people that is so greedy and wanted an easy money.
I definitely agree with you. It really depends on how will a person use it. Bitcoin is real and valuable, that's 100% sure but we can't erase the fact that there are people whose greedy in money, and they find scamming as the easiest way to this kind of evil.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 11:02:05 AM
Just be careful with bitcoin you need to be really smart and decisive with what you do.
copper member
Activity: 409
July 10, 2018, 10:48:19 AM
#consensus2018

The narrative has changed. It used to be “Is Bitcoin a scam?” now it’s “ how high do you think the price will go”.
Institutional money is on its way people.

Matthew Goetz from 'Block Tower Capital' stated in front of a capacity crowd at Consensus;
"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

Goldman Sachs are already well and truly in the space.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/05/15/circle-raised-110m-to-build-ethereum-coin-backed-by-dollars/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_content=1535467440&utm_campaign=sprinklrForbesCrypto#597a81f81ee1

Twitter:@BoomerCapital
Web: boomerangcapital.org

I think not, bitcoin is not a scam but bitcoin is a potentially cryptocurrency as an asset and can provide real benefits, with bitcoin I can get a good profit.
Activity: 116
July 10, 2018, 10:42:19 AM
I dont believe BITCOIN is a scam since the day im joining the SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN (BOUNTY CAMPAIGN) i always earn a profit every end of the campaign, the campaign last for 2-4 months then i can actually earn points in my BITCOIN WALLET and convert it to cash when i see the opportunity that the currency rises and fit my needs.
copper member
Activity: 280
July 10, 2018, 10:35:16 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam. But some people who do not know anything about Bitcoin. That is how we can earn profit with bitcoin in less time. But they do not believe in all these things. By which they consider Bitcoin a scam. And there are some such people. Which spread bad news about Bitcoin. By which people understand Bitcoin as a scam. But I do not pay any attention to these things and I should not even pay attention to them.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
July 10, 2018, 10:30:06 AM
#consensus2018

The narrative has changed. It used to be “Is Bitcoin a scam?” now it’s “ how high do you think the price will go”.

Matthew Goetz from 'Block Tower Capital' stated in front of a capacity crowd at Consensus;
"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/05/15/circle-raised-110m-to-build-ethereum-coin-backed-by-dollars/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_content=1535467440&utm_campaign=sprinklrForbesCrypto#597a81f81ee1

60k seems like not possible this year because in that will drain the fiat currencies. And for bitcoin to reach that amount, it needs to reached many users to increase the demand. I read most people expect bitcoin to reach at least 25k before the year ends. Let's hope that this industry will continue growing across the economy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
July 10, 2018, 10:27:20 AM
For me, Bitcoin isn't a trick people just utilize the bitcoin as an apparatus to trick other individuals. There is a higher amount of the strategies of the scammer individuals they persuade other individuals don't think about it. Scammer individuals had terrible goals for bitcoin because they need to procure cash in without natural. They should learn and encounter before judging the bitcoin as a trick.
Activity: 176
July 10, 2018, 10:24:25 AM
i heard this a lot of time that says bitcoin is a scam ,i think those people saying it are not really understand what bitcoin is.If they know what this reaally is for sure they will not surely say it again.My point is we must to know and learn first the things we say espicially we are not sure and only heard it from others who never understand also what bitcoin is.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
July 10, 2018, 10:13:10 AM
#consensus2018

"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

Why there are a lots of people who are asking repeatedly about the price of bitcoin and telling that it is a scam...  I understand a lpts of view points but please stop being a negative thinker because it will not help you to develop here...  This fluctuations happening in the market is normal...  Just continue waiting and soon its price will recover...
Activity: 39
July 10, 2018, 09:53:19 AM
Bitcoin is no more scam unless there is no scammer and hacker and i guess it will not going to be happen Smiley. But Bitcoin is a scam until those scammers are still propagating. We can said no more scam when those people who will start in bitcoin is wise.   
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 09:14:59 AM
Although $60k price is achievable, I still doubt if Bitcoin will rise upto $60k this year because it is too high and will surely dump it after the pump. What we need is a slow uptrend to have a stable price for bitcoin.
Activity: 58
July 10, 2018, 06:51:37 AM
The source is not very convincing that it make the statement one sided.
Activity: 274
July 10, 2018, 06:44:31 AM
Not no more. I can still see many speculations about this more than how high the price can go up. People will always ask about the lifeline of bitcoin because they will always think how soon will the bitcoin fall

It is one of the things that irritates me a lot, because the same people who would say that bitcoin is dead already, in few days when the price will go up they would rejoice and say the Bitcoin is in the first place.
Activity: 644
July 10, 2018, 04:58:41 AM
Such words say who don't have bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, and they don't even try to figure her. Therefore, it is easiest for them to say that this is a scam.
Activity: 25
July 10, 2018, 04:50:31 AM
So many rates for Bitcoin have been released, I see the numbers $ 25000, $ 30,000 $ 50000. I do not hope for those numbers. The simple thing I want it to fly because it should be. Hopefully $ 20000 will come
Activity: 620
July 10, 2018, 04:44:32 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam, bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that can be used for certain transactions and can be converted into fiat money. Bitcoin has the confidence of many people around the world and many people have invested bitcoin, bitcoin has a high selling value that can give many benefits to every bitcoin user. So there is no doubt about bitcoin, and if you want to have a lot of money, then investing bitcoin is the best way to make your dreams come true.
Activity: 420
July 10, 2018, 04:37:18 AM
Bitcoin is a digital.money, it has value and can be use to buy to transact and as mode of payments in any investments in he internet. It is a money for open minded people. Close minded are those who say bitcoin is a scam and it will remain until they open their eyes for it and learn about it
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
July 10, 2018, 04:28:54 AM
Those who have no faith in it when it is just a virtual coin of no value have become stupid, and their lives never become rich. We should exchange good luck, believe in what others mock. Do not worry your faith is always right and it will bring great things.
Activity: 252
July 10, 2018, 04:22:47 AM
Bitcoin is not scam. Make sure that. We can not deny the things that bitcoin brings. Bitcoin and blockchain are one of the great inventions of the 21st century. If you have 10BTC, do you think bitcoin is scam  Wink?
Activity: 353
Zichain
July 10, 2018, 03:52:42 AM
If anybody do not understand what is BTC what is cryptocurrency at all, of course, bitcoin is a scam the biggest scam But do not forget, it is a real money.
Pages:
Jump to: