Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Scam - No more - page 3. (Read 2063 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 03:39:34 AM
Bitcoin isn't a scam.Its the general population who had a terrible goals just to profit effectively through scamming.Bitcoin is made not for scamming.It is made for helping our general public and individuals develop as far as new innovation and it gives great chances to everybody except shockingly with regards to cash it generally encompassed by oppressive individuals that is so voracious and needed an income sans work.
Activity: 109
July 10, 2018, 03:35:44 AM
The narrative has changed. It used to be “Is Bitcoin a scam?”

the narrative has never been "is bitcoin scam". and those who have been saying it are still saying the same and nothing has changed about them.
also the price has always been something that people were talking about. for example back in 2012-2013 onward the speculation was about bitcoin reaching $10k and people were saying it is impossible. now that that target is reached we are talking about higher prices.

For me bitcoin is not a scam. I know many professional people who uses bitcoin for a long time already. And there still no bad news about it. So bitcoin is not a scam.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
July 10, 2018, 03:33:53 AM
With more growith on cryptocurrency transaction in market, peoples more confident to invest on bitcoin or altcoin. The question right now is how high bitcoin price can reach.
Bitcoin is real investment in digital world because bitcoin have limited supply and no one can control the supply. Some expert said bitcoin can reach $25k end 2018 and hopely that will happen
Activity: 61
Merit: 2
RealtyReturns
July 10, 2018, 03:27:40 AM
I strongly dis agree in the people saying bitcoin is scam, because In my own life I proven bitcoin is real and we can build our life with bitcoin if we know how bitcoin works in the world, we need to learn how to trust in crypto currency before we can see how bitcoin is real.

Activity: 30
July 10, 2018, 02:52:17 AM
No, bitcoin is not a spam
Activity: 350
July 10, 2018, 02:50:58 AM
Bitcoin was never and is not a scam. They are only people who abuse bitcoin and use it to scam innocent people, especially when bitcoin is just new in the market. During this  time , a lot of people is already aware of scammers and lot of good information are shared online. More people are enlighten and scammers become less and less. So, Yes , bitcoin is no scam.
Activity: 97
July 10, 2018, 02:45:57 AM
No bitcoin does not scam in my opinion if bitcoin scam why you still use bitcoin to invest what do you think bitcoin scam
Activity: 106
July 10, 2018, 02:42:32 AM
If bitcoin scam why so many people are still using bitcoin and there are still many investors out there who use bitcoin as an investment and in my opinion also bitcoin is not a scam so if bitcoin scam maybe bitcoin is dead until now
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 02:41:14 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam, people who want to exploit its popularity are the ones who scam people. Many times people have been saying and assuming that bitcoin is the biggest scam but none of them have proven it to be real. If bitvoin is a scam I would have not been making money out of it.
Unfortunately, bitcoin itself is not a scam, but their are people uses the name of bitcoin to do a scam so that they can get easy money. Scammers are everywhere mostly in bitcoin that is the trend in cryptoworld always crucial and risky. As bitcoin increase its popularity the greater its chances to be involve with scam.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 02:37:36 AM
Not no more. I can still see many speculations about this more than how high the price can go up. People will always ask about the lifeline of bitcoin because they will always think how soon will the bitcoin fall

Not "no more"? It never was a scam to begin with.

This is not a thing that deceives everyone. this is an advantage that helps you in daily economy. Some people just consider Bitcoin where the Bitcoin price is bad and flattering Bitcoin at a high price.
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
July 10, 2018, 02:30:09 AM
For haters saying BTC is nothing but a scam, so all the technology, all the devs, all the blockchain is just dust to some people?

What I learned is that people really like to repeat what the media says, if the media says BTC is a scam than BTC is a scam. People dont like to think rationally or on a critical level about things but they like to bash on something they do not understand.

If anything has no value it is the USD as it is not backed by anything -> not tied to gold or any other natural element. $18 Trillion debt and a printing machine thats what the $ is worth.

Bitcoin has been declared dead 322 times already! And it's still alive 😀

I completely agree. Sadly only that in 2018 bitcoin is the most speculative crypto. This is proved more than once, and when it is over, nobody knows, except for the whales themselves. Sad
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
July 10, 2018, 02:18:15 AM
For haters saying BTC is nothing but a scam, so all the technology, all the devs, all the blockchain is just dust to some people?

What I learned is that people really like to repeat what the media says, if the media says BTC is a scam than BTC is a scam. People dont like to think rationally or on a critical level about things but they like to bash on something they do not understand.

If anything has no value it is the USD as it is not backed by anything -> not tied to gold or any other natural element. $18 Trillion debt and a printing machine thats what the $ is worth.

Bitcoin has been declared dead 322 times already! And it's still alive 😀
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 10:13:51 PM
Many people think that Bitcoin is a scam, not knowing much about Bitcoin. On the other hand, many people believe Bitcoin is a necessity of a technology that will change our future. Bitcoin is a digital money and is being used more and more every day by people.
Activity: 107
July 09, 2018, 08:37:08 PM
Bitcoin is not a scam, people who want to exploit its popularity are the ones who scam people. Many times people have been saying and assuming that bitcoin is the biggest scam but none of them have proven it to be real. If bitvoin is a scam I would have not been making money out of it.
Activity: 173
July 09, 2018, 08:03:55 PM
The narrative has changed. It used to be “Is Bitcoin a scam?” now it’s “ how high do you think the price will go”.
Institutional money is on its way people.

Yeah some people already opened their eyes about great benefit from bitcoin and some of them still stay thinking bitcoin is a scam.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
July 09, 2018, 07:56:28 PM
Once and for all and to make things clear, Bitcoin is not a SCAM. It is the greedy people who is a scam they uses bitcoin to scam people and get money in the expense of others. Bitcoin gives potential opportunity to people, to earn profits in terms of investments.
Activity: 112
July 09, 2018, 07:51:04 PM
Some says bitcoin is a scam while others says its not but too risky to invest because there are bad guys who will find ways and means to scam you.It has been proven and tested by me that bitcoin is not really a scam where in fact I already gain profit from it little by little.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu
July 09, 2018, 07:13:51 PM
The only people who think that Bitcoin is a scam still are those who are completely out from the technology sphere and just hold prejudices in some subjects, they're just trolling at the end of the day, they don't really care.
Activity: 196
July 09, 2018, 04:46:00 PM
In no case is bitcoin a fraud. After all, no one forces you to buy it. And at any time you can sell it. Therefore, it is not fraud.
Activity: 69
July 09, 2018, 03:06:46 PM
Not at all ,it is not a scam because many people has has prove this wrong because  it has affected their life positively. It has change their source or income from low level to high level
Pages:
Jump to: