Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal? - page 4. (Read 281245 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 01:10:30 AM
I really want to use Bitcoin in the future. I've been using the PayPal for a long time in my job. And sometimes there are a lot of lags in transactions. I don't know what's the matter. Are there anyone who has the same problems???
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 04, 2017, 11:08:38 PM
Though paypal is much popular than BTC, BTC is far better than paypal because paypal doesn't support globally.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
October 04, 2017, 07:42:27 AM
bitcoin is much better than Paypal, I don't need to worry about the account been suspend and all this kinda bullshit, also it increases with time, so my money is growing up.

Activity: 503
Merit: 250
October 04, 2017, 07:27:51 AM
I think bitcoin is better than paypal , as you can see bitcoin can easily transact money. Paypal depend on which country you are which is a disadvantage while bitcoin depends on your provider.  Another thing is paypal has a limit on transacting money which causes delay sometimes.
Paypal were not popular in my country yet, there are some websites were we can pay thru paypal and I hope I can see btc soon as the payment method in online shops,for now I'll be using it as my savings.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 04, 2017, 06:04:22 AM
I think bitcoin is better than paypal , as you can see bitcoin can easily transact money. Paypal depend on which country you are which is a disadvantage while bitcoin depends on your provider.  Another thing is paypal has a limit on transacting money which causes delay sometimes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 06:03:13 AM
Bitcoin needs something like PayPal, only with a fair trading/escrow system that does not always reward the buyer and allow them to scam.
Activity: 546
October 04, 2017, 06:01:33 AM
I really support bitcoin. Because now bitcoin used by many people in online marketplace. Even bitcoin has no need any national id verification. At present bitcoin is very popular. But many people don't use paypal. So bitcoin is better than paypal.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
October 04, 2017, 05:53:04 AM
I know that there is policy of claiming money back on Paypal, but there are certain regulations for that to happen i think. It would be really bad thing for that to happen. What I would suggest you do is that you find someone with good reputation on this forum to be your third party for transfer. That way your Bitcoins will be safe and you will be guaranteed that you will get your money. With that combination you will not need to worry about not getting your money. But you would be needed to pay small percent to third man, but I think that is small sacrifice for safety.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
October 04, 2017, 05:40:26 AM
I have been told that don't accept payments via paypal, is that right?
Because when buyer will have his s then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.
paypal is better for somethings like ebay because of buyer protection but  is more anonymous and not as easily controlled by third parties
i think paypal is better for those who are not use to of the the cryptocurrency and not use to of the exchange of money like that but i think in developed countries specially in europe people are prefering bitcoin over paypal in the term of investment because of low transaction fee and less time consuming it is efficient than paypal and degital ways  of transfer of money.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 05:14:04 AM
There’s no denying that, when it comes to online payments, PayPal is still king these days. However, bitcoin offers several advantages over this online payment method that could eventually allow the cryptocurrency to establish dominance.
Activity: 1036
October 04, 2017, 03:07:48 AM
There is no comparison in my opinion. Paypal has boundaries and not available in many countries but bitcoin is not like that.
I think this boundary shit even gives bitcoin an edge over paypal. You can easily make transactions without limit or paypal breathing down your neck based on transactions you have made. Payment made easy! I believe over time we will even see better days in making faster, smoother and less fee transaction when we start making use of the lightening network.
I agree with you. The bitcoins are a better option than the pay pal .This is because of a lot of reasons. The most important for them is that the transaction fee in case of the bitcoins is quite lesser than the pay pal method of transaction money.

Bitcoins being a decentralized money type is much better when it comes to have the money via international transfers.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
September 29, 2017, 04:18:47 AM
There is no comparison in my opinion. Paypal has boundaries and not available in many countries but bitcoin is not like that.
I think this boundary shit even gives bitcoin an edge over paypal. You can easily make transactions without limit or paypal breathing down your neck based on transactions you have made. Payment made easy! I believe over time we will even see better days in making faster, smoother and less fee transaction when we start making use of the lightening network.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
September 28, 2017, 05:44:00 AM
I have been told that don't accept payments via paypal, is that right?
Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.
I think if you compare between bitcoin and paypal, bitcoin is better than paypal.And i also think bitcoin usage is easy their is no big fees like paypal.their is no verification. And if you have bitcoin it is growing up but paypal dont.So vitcoin is better.
Activity: 347
Merit: 109
September 28, 2017, 02:04:46 AM
It orthogonal.  They are solving different issues.  Best to compare paypal to bitpay or something in the ilk. 
Activity: 770
September 28, 2017, 12:21:18 AM
I prefer to use Bitcoin because every Bitcoin transaction is anonymous and does not have many problems. The Bitcoin market is of much interest to investors and early September the cryptoucrrency market officially surpasses PayPal.
I guess bitcoin is definitely better because it is a best way of getting money fast and as early as you can. You can also get money by selling and also can wait if the prices are low. Bitcoins worth keeps on increasing day by day and its value is already discussed a lot in the business world. So it’s a common sense thing to always go with the bitcoins.
I think you have moved away from the topic. Bitcoins are amazing we all know but why it is different than PayPal, or maybe better is to say who is better. So I will go with your answer of bitcoins. Yes bitcoins are always on preference side. PayPal is quite lengthy and headache process so better is to adopt bitcoin over PayPal.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
September 27, 2017, 07:26:33 AM
Both of them are good. PayPal is easy to convert btc to cash well it is good and convenient their are manu users pf btc use PayPal for their transactions and for them to convert it while btc is making your amount earn while keeping it on btc wallet. They are both quality to use. There is no bad things about PayPal the only thing people who transact here has a bad comment because of delays well that was already common remember PayPal also uses internet. And they need also a better connection for them to give the transactions properly.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 07:18:37 AM
They both have legitimate uses, but right now I would say that paypal has much more real world use. One day I think that will change though as bitcoin becomes more commonplace in our society.
Bitcoin is best way because it can increase your amount value while paypal is just saving so i would love to say that or i would prefer bitcoin because bitcoin is the most easiest way to earn more than paypal because the exchanges of bitcoin is more trusted according to Paypal.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 27, 2017, 06:58:59 AM
They both have legitimate uses, but right now I would say that paypal has much more real world use. One day I think that will change though as bitcoin becomes more commonplace in our society.
Every gateaway has own importance. There over the world people use these gateaway in there different purposes, which one he get comfortable or availability to his area. I just wish, Bitcoin becomes most uses gateaway all over the world.
Activity: 336
September 27, 2017, 06:51:43 AM
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
September 27, 2017, 05:44:50 AM
I think Bitcoin and Paypal each have deficiency and advantages, if Bitcoin the good think about it is has  small transfer fee and no limit transfer, the price is volatility and no need idendification ID to have it. But in Bitcoin not any protection to the buyer if there any fraud in the transaction of products online, but on Paypal when there any transaction as an action fraud then that account can be freeze by PayPal company. Bitcoin is more good used as long term investment and Paypal is good to used as transaction product online.
Pages:
Jump to: