Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal? - page 6. (Read 281245 times)

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
September 23, 2017, 12:17:48 PM
I like the Bitcoin than paypal, Bitcoin always delivered anonymously and less complicated than Paypal. PayPal requires too much paperwork, Paypal funds are transparent.
Paypay limited to 180 days, although already provide sufficient proof. Can say Palpay as one page cheat, I lost my account at PayPal, I hate paypal

Ya Paypal is similar is a sense that it's a payment network but it is night and day in terms of the technology behind each one. Bitcoin is a revolution in money and will become the worlds reserve currency because of that.
The only thing that makes paypal and bitcoin similar is they can both be used as a payment method and they involve fees. Every other thing makes bitcoin more powerful than paypal and we already know that, don’t we? There are so many things bitcoin has made me to achieve transaction-wise that since my days of paypal, it was never as easy as I have always wanted.
Most people here on this forum will surely go with bitcoins side and yes we do know its advantage compared on paypal.Fast transactions,less fees,irreversible payments, no 3rd party involved.These are the things why i do like bitcoin.Paypal is one of the things being used when it comes on online payments and purchases.I cant see that it would be easily be defeated by bitcoin knowing that not all people do have the awareness on bitcoins existence.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
September 23, 2017, 11:54:40 AM
I like the Bitcoin than paypal, Bitcoin always delivered anonymously and less complicated than Paypal. PayPal requires too much paperwork, Paypal funds are transparent.
Paypay limited to 180 days, although already provide sufficient proof. Can say Palpay as one page cheat, I lost my account at PayPal, I hate paypal

Ya Paypal is similar is a sense that it's a payment network but it is night and day in terms of the technology behind each one. Bitcoin is a revolution in money and will become the worlds reserve currency because of that.
The only thing that makes paypal and bitcoin similar is they can both be used as a payment method and they involve fees. Every other thing makes bitcoin more powerful than paypal and we already know that, don’t we? There are so many things bitcoin has made me to achieve transaction-wise that since my days of paypal, it was never as easy as I have always wanted.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 19, 2017, 11:03:41 AM
I hated using PayPal because I lost $ 2000 just because of the PayPal denunciation feature although I did nothing wrong. I think Bitcoin is better because every transaction is anonymous and does not have much difficulty in trading.

Denunciation feature was supposed to protect the buyers against fraudulent merchants, but nowadays a lot of users are misusing it. Perhaps PayPal must look in to this issue and limit its usage. And regarding Bitcoin, please don't think that it is 100% anonymous. Because it is not. If you want to use a 100% anonymous currency, then go for Blackbytes, Monero or Deeponion.
I agree with you, Bitcoin is not completely anonymous 100% nor is it legal if you lose property. I often use Monero to transfer money to my brother abroad because surely no one will know and I can free business.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
September 19, 2017, 10:32:46 AM
I hated using PayPal because I lost $ 2000 just because of the PayPal denunciation feature although I did nothing wrong. I think Bitcoin is better because every transaction is anonymous and does not have much difficulty in trading.

Denunciation feature was supposed to protect the buyers against fraudulent merchants, but nowadays a lot of users are misusing it. Perhaps PayPal must look in to this issue and limit its usage. And regarding Bitcoin, please don't think that it is 100% anonymous. Because it is not. If you want to use a 100% anonymous currency, then go for Blackbytes, Monero or Deeponion.
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Bit Blaster
September 19, 2017, 10:30:01 AM
With bitcoinBTC, you control the funds. With PayPal, they control your funds.  See the difference?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
September 19, 2017, 10:12:40 AM
using paypal for shop still better but now many country accept bitcoin. Maybe sometime in future bitcoin will replace paypal
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 09:48:47 AM

Indeed, what you say is mostly a very true fact. Where paypal is a platform that became king for a few years ago in the digital world, but for now I think if paypal does not have a better innovation than the bitcoin or cryptocurrency others are most likely the popularity of paypal will be wrong with bitcoin. Because bitcoin growth is just a matter of time, then after all the preparations are done it will definitely make a lot of changes in the world.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 19, 2017, 09:10:36 AM
delivery of bitcoin can not be canceled and also can not be suspended. everything is fixed and also in accordance with the typical anonymouse. privacy and security of the bitcoin we are also very secure. the most important thing you can keep an account then I make sure you can freely use bitcoin.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
September 19, 2017, 08:53:36 AM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
September 19, 2017, 08:36:17 AM
For me its beter to have a wallet than paypal...  Like coins.ph it is more legit than paypal Smiley
I really don’t understand why people are comparing PayPal with bitcoin. Is PayPal not a kind of payment method that just stores your amount and then converts it to other processors? Bitcoin are some different. This is currency and PayPal is a method to deal with this currency. Is it not?
Bit Blaster
September 18, 2017, 05:53:39 AM
one interesting item is that we never had anyone complaining about bitcoin.  But there are numerous complain about PayPal. Ask yourself why?
Activity: 313
Merit: 100
September 18, 2017, 04:56:00 AM
Bitcoin because it doesn't require a lot of requirements like filling up a form to creating a savings card like what paypal needs. It also will not take days to be able to withdraw the amount that you transferred to the card.
and bitcoin dont ask us verify our card. and 4% for payment anything. and dont limit money per month for personal user
Exactly! Bitcoin is far more convenient and easy to use as compared to that of PayPal. PayPal requires a lot of time for verification and authentication, while Bitcoin does not panic its users the way PayPal does. Secondly, you can easily get your money in a short span of time unlike PayPal.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
September 17, 2017, 07:09:16 PM
For me its a yes, bitcoin is much convinient to used for transaction, also in bitcoin you can easily withdraw your fund if you need a cash/fiat but in paypal it is very hard to verify your account to make some transactions.
That is why i choose to focus using bitcoin than paypal right now.
Activity: 508
In CryptoEnergy we trust
September 17, 2017, 07:08:24 PM
Paypal is just a wallet for holding fiat currencies. It is similar to a bank account.

Bitcoin is decentralized ledger, back up by thousands of mining hardware.

If you know what you are doing, the bitcoin is more secure than Paypal.
I only use paypal for shopping purposes before, nothing more especially now I didn't use it when I learned btc . So it's btc for me. Aince btc can do more task convenient for us.
Bit Blaster
September 17, 2017, 04:30:06 PM
Paypal is just a wallet for holding fiat currencies. It is similar to a bank account.

Bitcoin is decentralized ledger, back up by thousands of mining hardware.

If you know what you are doing, the bitcoin is more secure than Paypal.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
September 17, 2017, 04:21:06 PM
I like Bitcoin  because it is profitable and i can also transfer funds thru bitcoin. In paypal, i only used it when i need to transfer or paid with my obligations tru online jobs. PayPal is also very convenient and very suitable to use for everyone.
Activity: 241
Tokens That Store Virtual Energy
September 17, 2017, 03:10:00 PM
I use bitcoin if I need to transfer funds. But sometimes I have to use PayPal, because not everyone is still taking bitcoin. It is very convenient to use several payment systems at the same time
Activity: 473
September 17, 2017, 01:28:04 PM
For the time being PayPal is better
Yes PayPal is currently better in this volatile market but only for exact Fiat values payment. If we want to pay a freelancer for his work then we must use PayPal or Payoneer instead of Bitcoin. If he is ready to accept BTC as a payment then there will be no problem because he understands the volatility of Bitcoin.
But anyway PayPal is just a wallet and Bitcoin is a currency
Yes PayPal is just a wallet, and here we can save USD. This price will never change if you keep this for any number of years. But the bitcoin is the currency, and if we save this currency for a long time, the price of the bitcoin will increase and without doing any work we can make double profit. So if the customer ready to pay bitcoins, you better accept it.
Activity: 264
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
September 17, 2017, 10:52:09 AM
Yes PayPal is currently better in this volatile market but only for exact Fiat values payment. If we want to pay a freelancer for his work then we must use PayPal or Payoneer instead of Bitcoin. If he is ready to accept BTC as a payment then there will be no problem because he understands the volatility of Bitcoin.
But anyway PayPal is just a wallet and Bitcoin is a currency
Activity: 448
September 17, 2017, 08:23:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: