Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal? - page 9. (Read 281245 times)

Activity: 837
Merit: 500
September 07, 2017, 05:15:47 AM
Both are good when it comes to service just because the bitcoins are Decentralized and nothing can stop anything you like. And with paypal when you get a big money they can question it. And they may lose your money and your acc and have difficulty getting your money. So I prefer bitcoins. Because of this you can make money and nobody can ask where it comes from. I've been experiencing losing money on paypal and having difficulty recovering it.

i will go with bitcoin off course. i think it really easy to use and understand and it is the best to in the term of transaction fees and most of the people mdon't know about bitcoin or cryptocurrency and they prefer paypal over it but i think bitcoin is way better than paypal in the term on transfer of money from one place to another.
Paypal is just a account for mode of payment, it didn't accept cryptocurrency. It is just it is unlike btc offers a lot of things and does have features that can be used eadily and quickly.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
September 07, 2017, 04:56:08 AM
Both are good when it comes to service just because the bitcoins are Decentralized and nothing can stop anything you like. And with paypal when you get a big money they can question it. And they may lose your money and your acc and have difficulty getting your money. So I prefer bitcoins. Because of this you can make money and nobody can ask where it comes from. I've been experiencing losing money on paypal and having difficulty recovering it.

i will go with bitcoin off course. i think it really easy to use and understand and it is the best to in the term of transaction fees and most of the people mdon't know about bitcoin or cryptocurrency and they prefer paypal over it but i think bitcoin is way better than paypal in the term on transfer of money from one place to another.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
September 07, 2017, 04:51:24 AM
Paypal and btc are good... if btc can be grow up and will make your money double. If paypal has high security to protect its user from other scam user since you can reverse your money back
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
September 07, 2017, 04:45:23 AM
Not really.
Paypal is better or the best in eBay. We need such system and payment in there.

Bitcoin probably the king of payment in other condition.

I think in overall equation, Bitcoin is preferable
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 07, 2017, 04:13:08 AM
Every Payment processors have its own drawback and advantages suppose we use bitcoins for being totally anonymous but the main drawback of this payment processor is that it is totally irreversible so once you sent money to someone you cant revert that back .
But on the other hand paypal comes handy in case you were scammed by someone , Paypal protects you from frauds or stolen transaction too. Paypal is worst for you if you received money and someone did charge back because paypal always listens buyer not the seller.
Activity: 679
September 07, 2017, 03:53:41 AM

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 07, 2017, 03:16:57 AM
both of them have their cons and pros. So we can't tell which one is better

I can tell you what's better now. Bitcoin is better since we are in a bitcoin forum and this is our territory. I also suck with PayPal's waiting time with their bank transfer, it takes 2-3 days before confirmation that your money is in your bank account. In bitcoin, we may say that there's a stuck in the network and it may take a day before it gets confirmed. But with my experience, it only takes a couple of minutes - an hour.
Activity: 516
September 07, 2017, 02:31:06 AM
Paypal is better, but bitcoin is the best, paypal has a customer care that can help you out incase you got scammed or you have issues with your account, with blockchain or bitcoin you’re left with your senses to guide you through every transaction

For customer care and protection yes Paypal is the best but for more easier and flexibility bitcoin is the best on it. The weakness on bitcoin is you need a confirmation for each transaction and once you get scammed on bitcoin, its impossible to get your money back. On the other hand paypal don't have confirmation and you can get your money back when you get scammed if you have many proofs.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
September 07, 2017, 01:11:07 AM
We can tell if we have used both of them because you can compare your experience.
For me bitcoin is better because it's new and decentralized, paypal is like a bank where they hold your transaction records and can freeze
your transaction as well, bitcoin will not do that because it's fair and we are secured as only the transacting party will know.
Activity: 97
September 07, 2017, 12:44:15 AM
u just can use bitcoin to buy some service on internet. paypal still have more support now
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
September 07, 2017, 12:04:27 AM
Activity: 626
September 06, 2017, 11:41:32 PM
Why compare two completely different payment systems? It seems to me that PayPal is used only for a currency. This payment system does not support crypto currency.
Definitely, Paypal is just like a credit cards that can only used for online payments. Will pay in cash and will just transfer in paypal accounts. Btc is a crypto and have many features that will benefit us a lot.
Activity: 259
September 06, 2017, 04:25:52 PM
Why compare two completely different payment systems? It seems to me that PayPal is used only for a currency. This payment system does not support crypto currency.
Activity: 98
September 06, 2017, 03:14:57 PM
always i willl select bitcoin for sure..its growing up the price and moon to next 2,3 years for sure..you may see that
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 06, 2017, 01:53:12 PM
That question is very very sad. Probably one of the most dumb questions in the forum :

Is Bitcoin better or WesternUnion ?

With Bitcoin, we don't need Paypal
With Paypal, we will always have need a Bitcoin.

Paypal is not on a blockchain, not also a currency !
Paypal is just a service, a third... An so obsolete thing.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
September 06, 2017, 09:46:41 AM
I think Bitcoin is better than Paypal because Bitcoin is anonymous in every transaction, making it more comfortable with Bitcoin trading and no government can control this market. I always choose Bitcoin because I hate using Paypal
The transaction could be anonymous to every users no personal information will be revealed but their bitcoin addresses will not be anonymous. Still i chose bitcoin over paypal because bitcoin has lot of options to choose to when it comes to any services you want. Although they were almost have the same services but i find it less hassle compared to paypal.
Activity: 1274
September 06, 2017, 09:20:37 AM
I think Bitcoin is better than Paypal because Bitcoin is anonymous in every transaction, making it more comfortable with Bitcoin trading and no government can control this market. I always choose Bitcoin because I hate using Paypal
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
September 06, 2017, 03:14:57 AM
I have been told that don't accept payments via paypal, is that right?
Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.
I like both bitcoin and paypal because they are easy to use , I mean easy to have transaction using biput put itcoins and paypal. When I earn bitcoins , I prefer to place it in my wallet like there in blockchain but when I earn dollars I prefer to place it in paypal.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
September 06, 2017, 02:36:46 AM
I have been told that don't accept payments via paypal, is that right?
Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.
There is no way bitcoin is better than paypal in terms of security of users, on the bitcoin channel, you can easily get ripped off your cash and would be left with no way of getting your money back, but on paypal the money can still be recalled for you if you have solid proof.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
August 28, 2017, 01:31:14 PM
I've personally never had any processing PayPal. I do realize that the charge backs can be extremely annoying to deal with if you're a business. But overall I've never had problems (yet). But bitcoin is obviously a lot more unique and the idea behind bitcoin alone is so much better than PayPal.
PayPal is better for some reason but bitcoins have easier operating than PayPal. You can face many problems in transactions and transferring and exchanging and all that stuff. Like if you come up with any strange business transaction through PayPal then it may be get locked and you are down. Bitcoin is easier and better in many regards.
Pages:
Jump to: