Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 103. (Read 110801 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
May 21, 2015, 10:50:43 AM
But if we tell to every people that we know the bitcoin and we can explained to them clearly they can use bitcoin and also they tell them with their known people. Now if we do this i promise that bitcoin users will grow within a month.

And how are you gonna do that? Tell everyone to believe in you about this bitcoin is not easy task to do. I dont think each of your family believe in you about this bitcoin because their mindset is telling them that this bitcoin is already like a ponzi things. We just need to change their mindset about their perception about bitcoin, with this we can grow our users in a month
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
May 21, 2015, 08:11:41 AM
Bitcoin is alive. WE STILL USING IT. And bitcoin help us financially and mentally. And also we all learned by this forum and earn a money.

the problem is actually this, we are the only one using it, the numbers of users of bitcoin did not grow that much in the past months, until now
[/quote]
But if we tell to every people that we know the bitcoin and we can explained to them clearly they can use bitcoin and also they tell them with their known people. Now if we do this i promise that bitcoin users will grow within a month.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 21, 2015, 03:14:03 AM
A lot of money is coming in for infrastructure development...and it seems as though the banking industry is catching up...seems like things are just getting started rather than leading to a demise...

money are not coming in the market, the price speak for itself, all those good news will have a delayed effect, otherwise one could not explain will despite those the price is still there half-dead

Bitcoin is alive. WE STILL USING IT. And bitcoin help us financially and mentally. And also we all learned by this forum and earn a money.

the problem is actually this, we are the only one using it, the numbers of users of bitcoin did not grow that much in the past months, until now
May 21, 2015, 02:11:26 AM

Yeah for now.

But no one can predict its core problems when all the bitcoins are found, and we`d have to figure how much transaction fee is justified.

I dont know about mentally, but financially yes it helps us all. As for earning money, its more of take on control of your money then make it.
Yeah its all depend on the users when bitcoin will be dead or not . Until we using it we bitcoin is still alive . Bitcoin help us mentally by learning about new things and about crypto currency.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
May 20, 2015, 10:38:10 PM

Yeah for now.

But no one can predict its core problems when all the bitcoins are found, and we`d have to figure how much transaction fee is justified.

I dont know about mentally, but financially yes it helps us all. As for earning money, its more of take on control of your money then make it.
May 20, 2015, 09:55:19 PM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
May 20, 2015, 04:52:28 PM
Looks like it... too many people waiting for moon and going long leaves no place for a squeeze up, and no new money coming in so there's nothing supporting longs. Doomy as hell but I hope I'm wrong

No new money coming in? New money is coming in everyday and merchant adoption is growing with it. People just need patience as bitcoin isn't going to make anyone rich overnight again but for those who don't have patience they may as well get out whilst they can.

People saw the rich over night when mt.gox held their price as an exchange.

Of course, this is false growth, but thats just a slim event that can happen to any exchange having people to cash out good. I say this because as long exchange can control their price on their own terms with false or real deposits, anyone can be potentially rich over night.

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
May 20, 2015, 02:42:09 PM
A lot of money is coming in for infrastructure development...and it seems as though the banking industry is catching up...seems like things are just getting started rather than leading to a demise...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
May 20, 2015, 02:36:04 PM
Even though biitcoin started rough in 2015. But it still remains on the top of all cryptocurrencies. More and more organizations and services started to accept bitcoin. Bitcoin still have potential in our current market.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
May 20, 2015, 02:09:37 PM
Bitcoin isn't dead until its value is zero or there's little to no miners left so it's almost impossible to send or get confirmations. Until then it is very much alive.
legendary
Activity: 1834
May 20, 2015, 01:37:39 PM
No, I don't think bitcoin is dead. I believe bitcoin is trying to make it's way into the world economy by slowly establishing a steady market price. I mean look at it, it tried so hard at 400-450 mark, then 300-350 mark. Now again struggling at 200-250 mark. Hang tight. BTCBTC

With your statement some people will assume that bitcoin will fall for sure because the price is going down and down and you just hope the price will stable in a lower price? I dont think that will make sense because in every aspect bitcoin will raise no matter what. Just see from the technology, bitcoin is step forward from our fiat. That is proof bitcoin will never die and will continue raising the price to the maximum
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
AltoCenter.com
May 20, 2015, 12:00:37 PM
No, I don't think bitcoin is dead. I believe bitcoin is trying to make it's way into the world economy by slowly establishing a steady market price. I mean look at it, it tried so hard at 400-450 mark, then 300-350 mark. Now again struggling at 200-250 mark. Hang tight. BTCBTC
Activity: 938
May 15, 2015, 03:32:46 PM
Looks like it... too many people waiting for moon and going long leaves no place for a squeeze up, and no new money coming in so there's nothing supporting longs. Doomy as hell but I hope I'm wrong

No new money coming in? New money is coming in everyday and merchant adoption is growing with it. People just need patience as bitcoin isn't going to make anyone rich overnight again but for those who don't have patience they may as well get out whilst they can.

That's right you cannot build a rome in a single day. People should have patience if they want to see profit then must wait and watch and once the adoption level goes high the days of bitcoin will be back and it will regain its popularity but the adoption will play a crucial role.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
May 15, 2015, 10:20:59 AM

Activity: 924
May 15, 2015, 09:28:42 AM
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
May 15, 2015, 08:46:04 AM
If very underground decentralized systems like freenet still have lost of nodes running, one has to be insane to think Bitcoin will dissapear.
It only shows how systems like Bitcoin and Maidsafe are the next giants.
Activity: 952
May 15, 2015, 03:22:51 AM
Bitcoin is not dead and never will be. The prices would go down in future as it may face competition from new technologies but it will survive for sure. And the same was case with the internet in its initial stage everyone used to talk a lot about it but it created an revolution same will be with the bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Delusional crypto obsessionist
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
May 14, 2015, 04:32:24 PM
I really don't think that it's dead or dying. Recently the value of bitcoin has lowered down so everyone is thinking that it is dead or would die in a future but I really don't agree with this Infact the adoption rate his getting higher and higher people who have even small idea have started to invest in bitcoins.

yup that true its not dead and never will be its the future currency so cant accept that its dying now or in future people will start adopting it and accepting it and that would be the beginning of new era and i think its the future so no need to worry about the future of bitcoins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 14, 2015, 01:49:25 PM
I really don't think that it's dead or dying. Recently the value of bitcoin has lowered down so everyone is thinking that it is dead or would die in a future but I really don't agree with this Infact the adoption rate his getting higher and higher people who have even small idea have started to invest in bitcoins.
Jump to: