Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin digital gold? - page 2. (Read 1191 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 05:04:07 PM
For me, I can say is that bitcoin is digital gold  because it is also a valuable thing in which you only the one who knows about it , only that bitcoin it is circulating in the digital world, in terms of value it has a high value that you can use it to pay and transact for business. Bitcoin is really great and useful for everyone.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 06:48:46 AM
Think of Bitcoin as a digital gold, a "hoarding of value," which, like the precious metal itself, does not necessarily have many practical uses of great value. The role is similar to gold in the eyes of investors.
Activity: 252
May 07, 2018, 06:44:56 AM
All things considered, it certainly is! I simply trust that bitcoin is a possibility for every one of us. It helped me to accomplish a few objectives throughout my life and that is really a major thing for me. I'm not searching for a snappy cash, I'm sufficiently tolerant and for beyond any doubt will keep on supporting bitcoin.
Activity: 113
May 07, 2018, 06:34:10 AM
yes of course bitcoin is a digital currency like gold because bitcoin for now is the best cryptocurrency currency and can be used for all countries and can benefit from bitcoin so make the movement of trading volume of bitcoin is very big.
copper member
Activity: 37
May 07, 2018, 06:30:00 AM
Excellent analysis, xc.

A rational market price for something that is expected to increase in value will already reflect the present value of the expected future increases.  In your head, you do a probability estimate balancing the odds that it keeps increasing.

In the absence of a market to establish the price, NewLibertyStandard's estimate based on production cost is a good guess and a helpful service (thanks).  The price of any commodity tends to gravitate toward the production cost.  If the price is below cost, then production slows down.  If the price is above cost, profit can be made by generating and selling more.  At the same time, the increased production would increase the difficulty, pushing the cost of generating towards the price.

In later years, when new coin generation is a small percentage of the existing supply, market price will dictate the cost of production more than the other way around.

At the moment, generation effort is rapidly increasing, suggesting people are estimating the present value to be higher than the current cost of production.

The founder of bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, had the same vision about a digital currency that functioned like gold. Instead of minting a certain amount, he came up with the idea of a regulated supply. Thus, the programmed 'inflation control' is a feature that is antithetical to common commodity production.
Activity: 280
May 07, 2018, 03:48:27 AM
I would say thats exactly what bitcoin will be in the future. The price is alread that high and at least always ten times higher then the second place from cryptocurrencies. And in the future, there will be more value of bitcoin. In fifty years im sure you cant pay a bitcoin because it will be more worth then hundred thousand dollars. So thats why im sure that bitcoin will be the digital gold in future. So be prepared and save one of them for the future, it will make your life much more easier!
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 03:40:01 AM
I dare to say that bitcoin is the most valuable asset today and for the future, the latest news states that the German government legalizes bitcoin so it is a new hope that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve even one day can replace gold.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
May 07, 2018, 03:27:35 AM
Bitcoin definitely is the digital gold, there is no other coins that can take over bitcoin place. Bitcoin's technologies and special features make it very famous and it is the first coins success to be well known by others. That 's why i think it is the digital gold.

bitcoin has absolutely amazing features comparing to technologies that were before it. However the features implemented in new cryptocurrencies are already more advanced than what bitcoin can offer.
Activity: 35
May 07, 2018, 03:16:09 AM
Yes, bitcoin is digital gold, the value of bitcoin is like gold, it is also popular and many investor keep it is as a treasure. Bitcoin is also use in daily needs. Most of the people believe it and invest it . They believe that Bitcoin changed their life.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 03:12:01 AM
Can be said that bitcoin is digital gold, this is because the bitcoin value continues to increase so bitcoin worthy of digital gold, even many users who think that bitcoin better than gold because of rising prices continue to make the price of bitcoin continues to be expensive.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
May 07, 2018, 02:09:10 AM
yes it could be more like it...because it like more asset or investment now than become digital money for transaction purpose but the different is it doesnt have stable price like gold
Activity: 252
May 07, 2018, 02:00:31 AM
People used to store Gold to have a good profit. But now if you look at BTC value, you can clearly understand what is BTC and gold. Yeah it is the digital gold and even more than that.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 06, 2018, 12:46:05 PM
I think bitcoin can be aligned with gold investment. Because bitcoin investment is needed several months or years to be able to get the desired benefits.
Activity: 210
May 06, 2018, 12:16:12 PM
You are very correct, bitcoin is the digital gold and even more than that.It has limited quantity, it has to be 'mined' and its value is determined solely by the market,not what government says it is.That aside, the blockchain seem to be the most and revolutionary tech in recent times.Almost anything can be put on the blockchain
Activity: 108
May 06, 2018, 11:16:33 AM
Yes, bitcoin is digital gold.Because bitcoi’s  value is more than gold. Bitcoin is popular and famous among this generation.Its popularity is increasing day by day. It is one of the largest investment branches in the world. Bitcoin is built on an amazing technology.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 11:14:54 AM
I also think that Bitcoin is Digital Gold. Gold and Bitcoin can both be made investment by investors, both also have a high price. But I think Bitcoin is better than gold in terms of providing an opportunity to be more successful investors. Bitcoin prices can go up fast, of course this will give more benefits for its investors, while Gold is more stable than Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
May 06, 2018, 11:01:09 AM
Bitcoin definitely is the digital gold, there is no other coins that can take over bitcoin place. Bitcoin's technologies and special features make it very famous and it is the first coins success to be well known by others. That 's why i think it is the digital gold.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 10:47:45 AM
For me, I can say is that bitcoin is digital gold  because it is also a valuable thing in which you only the one who knows about it , only that bitcoin it is circulating in the digital world, in terms of value it has a high value that you can use it to pay and transact for business. Bitcoin is really great and useful for everyone. Bitcoin is for our future so must keep treasuring it. We must keep it and keep trusting it with all our hearts and  it is also popular and many investor keep it is as a treasure.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
May 06, 2018, 10:16:50 AM
The billionaire venture capitalist is doubling down on BTC, likening the digital coin to gold’s online equal.

Thiel touts the No. 1 cryptocurrency for its size and its ability to compete with gold as a safe haven, saying at the Economic Club of New York:

“I would be long bitcoin, and neutral to skeptical of just about everything else at this point with a few possible exceptions. There will be one online equivalent to gold, and the one you’d bet on would be the biggest,” said Thiel.

But with the exception of a few digital coins, Thiel remains neutral on the rest of the cryptocurrency pack. He didn’t dismiss the possibility that bitcoin could be surpassed by Ethereum or other altcoins that prey on the leading cryptocurrency’s weaknesses, but bitcoin’s strength is in its size.

Bitcoin controls more than 40% of cryptocurrency market cap compared to almost one-fifth for Ethereum, as per Coin Market Cap data cited in CNBC.
Btc is the main currency in the crypto world and in the event that we contrast this and the gold then it can likewise be said that it is digital gold yet in the event that we say that it is currency it will be all the more clear and clarified. Btc regards hold simply like gold Btc is likewise significant and the holding is additionally profitable while in the event that we keep Btc it is normal that Btc will hit 15000 $ soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
May 06, 2018, 09:19:19 AM
yes if you can that bitcoin is a digital gold than its right because many persons who involving with the gold investing in this trade and hold  it for a long time now the same treatment many persons who know about bitcoin is investing on it and earning a handsome revenue so its a digital gold no dought about to say it.
Pages:
Jump to: