Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back? - page 18. (Read 3881 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 29, 2018, 12:21:01 AM
I saw a scary twitter post that the last bitcoin bubble of this magnitude was in 2013 and it took 3 years before it had similar surge. This morning the price went below $6000 again. Most speculation around the $6000 mark have not been positive, and this trend had been on and off this past week. Most speculations are not reliable and friendly even with so many good news but if its surges above $10000 this year it must have been a good work of manipulation.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 12:12:32 AM
Bitcoin fever is coming back but in a gradual process. As months pass by, it is slowly regaining its investors and its normal price range. We do not have to be in a hurry because it will take time until the bitcoin fever really come back again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 11:12:26 AM
I think that such news begin to contribute to the fall of the cryptocurrency. after all, if you constantly catch up with the negative and think only in the negative side, then it will happen in the end. The market depends too much on the negative
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
June 16, 2018, 09:54:47 AM
and she sparred? for me, how smart people buy on the lower levels, and sell on the top!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 16, 2018, 09:47:41 AM
Sir bitcoin is  definately upgrade  the crypto market. I help people in dealing with electronic currency in better way. So it's fever will be back soon
Although the statistics say that people started to lose interest in Bitcoin through its high volatility and the changes in the prices, I believe that very soon the new wave of BTC fever will really start. Just wait a bit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 09:40:49 AM
it is just wait for few months, im sure it will comeback to its stable position which is around $10k just hold for a while and do not panic because you can get rekt doing that.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 10:23:52 AM
I think the market is undergoing serious correction of the bull run which happened in the last month of 2017. Its true that the whole market now sink in red but I still keep the faith strong that before the end of 2018 there will be another surprise in the crypto market. Don't look at the current price, this is the best time to invest big so you can get big profit.
Activity: 91
June 13, 2018, 10:15:40 AM
It is possible. But it must provide more utility for users like being used for sales, trading and many other things and not just a currency to invest in. Once this is achieved the fever as describe will even be surpassed.
Activity: 168
June 13, 2018, 06:10:52 AM
I think personally, if you are just learning about cryptocurrency, then you know about it very timely, because today there is a period of correction. In addition, other crypto aims and some manage to solve larger problems. Crypto will be bigger. Hope you are lucky.

Activity: 329
https://eloncity.io/
June 13, 2018, 04:17:48 AM
Smiley Smiley After its skyrocket increase, hitting $20,000/BTC in the late months of 2017, this cryptocurrency responded to the excitement of investors with a disappointing fall in the first months of the new year.

Bitcoin has yet been able to recover 50% of its peak as the Crypto market is still fluctuating. Bitcoin value has fallen below $ 7,000, recorded on 2nd April. The whole market is sunk in red.

Kyle Salmani, the founder of crypto-currency fund Multicoin Capital, which manages $50 million (41 million euros) of private cash, said: "This is a healthy correction after an exuberant 2017." However, Kyle Salman does not bet on Bitcoin's return.

In another perspective, Jordan Hiscott, investment manager at the Ayondo Markets online platform, added: "certainly the halcyon days of performance gains from 2017 seem long gone."

According to Coinmarketcap, Bitcoin makes up only 40% of trading volume in the Crypto Market Exchanges while the number was up to 80% just a few months ago. The keyword “Bitcoin” also has a low weekly number of Google search.

Bitcoin market will continue to fluctuate based on investor sentiment
"I wouldn't be surprised to see prices fall to $5,000 from here or go back above $10,000," said Craig Erlam, an analyst online currency trading platform Oanda. The majority of Bitcoin holders still keep their faith and are hoping for a dramatic change in Cryptocurrency market

#VCX
#VCXCOIN
#VCXLending
Now I can not believe that the market can return to the peaks of prices that we saw in 2017. There is no more bitcoin fever, the popularity of crypto-currency has fallen dramatically. Investors and traders do not t believe in bitcoin as an investment asset
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
June 12, 2018, 05:27:06 PM
Do not be too concerned with the state of bitcoin at this time, it seems this has become commonplace where bitcoing suffered a fall in prices fall. Do not panic as well to get others to follow you, because it will only make bitcoin harder to re-increase the price.

Very true, panic selling will only serve to send the markets further down. If you look at the BTC historical price, it is still extremely good. Not so much if you bought near the peak we saw end of 2017  Sad
The price has been rather stable for a few months now, which is a great thing if you actually want to use your BTC to pay for goods and services. Investors and speculators want volatility which only serves to undermine the practical uses of the coin. Which would you prefer?
Activity: 145
June 12, 2018, 01:52:17 PM
Do not be too concerned with the state of bitcoin at this time, it seems this has become commonplace where bitcoing suffered a fall in prices fall. Do not panic as well to get others to follow you, because it will only make bitcoin harder to re-increase the price.
Activity: 322
June 12, 2018, 01:14:02 PM
For the time being, the bitcoin fever will certainly not return this year, and it is hoped that 2019 will be the year the Bitcoin boom. I still keep in my wallet a few bitcoins to wait for bitcoin boom days
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 01:12:23 PM
I think it is, but I can not know exactly when the bitcoin price will come back. It is hoped that the whole world will be allowed to invest and accumulate bitcoin. The government will encourage people to invest in bitcoins
Activity: 122
June 12, 2018, 01:11:18 PM

Yes,bitcoin is a fever. In bitcoin everyone has their own ideas and thoughts. Now,the people want to buy the bitcoin at low prices and sell it at higher price to get good result.

I think Although we have seen drastic price declines, but everyone seems optimistic, that even if it does not rise until at that point in 2017, it should at least have a reasonable increase. Some also argue that it will go beyond what we have seen before.
Whatever the case, let there be a significant increase.
Many Bitcoin holders are very anxious and watch the market, to find out what the results of Bitcoin will be in the rest of the year.
Activity: 280
June 12, 2018, 01:04:39 PM
The exuberance will come back again in the next bullish run and everyone will forget this small depression. Do not emphasize too much for the price and invest in the technology, the value will grow organically!
I also hope that you are right. The bitcoin fever will return in the future, and we will once again earn a lot of money from investing in bitcoin when prices are falling dramatically.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 01:03:10 PM
Bitcoin will always come back from its fall. It has been tested through times. The whales are luring weak hands to dump their bitcoin and once they dump it, the whales will catch it and suddenly pump Bitcoin.
Activity: 78
June 12, 2018, 12:33:31 PM
Maybe the bitcoin fever is already beginning. This is the time when people who bought BTC extremely low has still a huge return in selling at the current levels, expecting to buy back when Bitcoin will bottom.
Activity: 336
June 12, 2018, 07:30:06 AM
If you look at the rate, it does not fluctuate as much as before, it means that all the weak players have already squeezed out of this market, and very soon should go to growth. Unless something else happens. at the type of hacking exchange (
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 07:18:09 AM
I think the bitcoin fever is coming back gradually as people who missed the opportunity to buy when the price was low then and increased afterwards are buying now that the price has fallen because they know they will make reasonable profit by the time the price increase as the fall is temporary.
Pages:
Jump to: