Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back? - page 21. (Read 3881 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 03:48:45 AM
bitcoin fire does not go down, it can only be slowed down, we are looking at the logic of the herd psychology, events, who knew bitcoini until now, these days in the future,
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
April 24, 2018, 03:43:10 AM
Yes, bitcoin value is going to rise again and i congratulate all investor to become patient. I believe that bitcoin is coming back. Just believe that bitcoin can do for your future profit. Now, other coin is going stable too. Not just the end this is only the start so be patient and enjoy the value for now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 24, 2018, 03:31:25 AM
I don't think that fever about crypto is coming back. This is entire online subculture is formed. Youtube personalities and and its own heroes in other social media. All they has cult-like devotion to buying coins.
Activity: 107
April 22, 2018, 01:47:26 PM
Many of the Bitcoin really is dissapointed in the outcome that became of Bitcoin, But I really hope that I will be back sooner or later because I think many investors really believed in what Bitcoin can do to the future of money and money transfer.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 06:44:14 AM
Over the past week, bitcoin has grown by $ 600. Over the past month, it has grown by 2 thousand dollars. Is that the answer to your question? I think so) after a prolonged growth ,as it was in 2017 ,followed by a logical decline. But it is never infinite )

I agree, and I think now with the growth of btc, other altcoins are growing as well. So it's kind of a chain reaction I guess
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 22, 2018, 06:36:17 AM
Over the past week, bitcoin has grown by $ 600. Over the past month, it has grown by 2 thousand dollars. Is that the answer to your question? I think so) after a prolonged growth ,as it was in 2017 ,followed by a logical decline. But it is never infinite )
Activity: 218
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 05:11:23 AM
Today BTC prices tend to fall back, so consider carefully whether to continue holding them. If I had a profit margin I think we should discharge the BTC. Perhaps in the near future, the price of BTC will continue to decrease.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
April 22, 2018, 05:08:49 AM
Hopefully yes, but you still could buy for cheap. I like 60% discounts on everything  Grin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
April 22, 2018, 05:04:51 AM
The bitcoin fever never went away for the hodlers its just that the new people who were here to get rich quick lost the fever once they realized that it isn't that easy to get quick returns from the crypto markets and that one has to do proper research and know about the whole market before jumping in.
Activity: 434
April 22, 2018, 05:02:26 AM
O yes) Its coming back, and the market is recovering, I see rise up to 50% from last week on some alts I hold, so thats a great news
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 05:00:08 AM
It seems that after a long time and almost a month of depression, the market is not coming back again in it's green color and now, you may invest your money and surely will earn a profit.

Yes, I agree. Bitcoin is alive again where investors are now happy with the current market trend. People are now appreciating what the market had been doing it's performance in the past several weeks where bitcoin is gradually gaining back it's track from dip to up trend mode. For sure, many people including myself would be more interested in putting more investment with bitcoin believing that this will increase further.
Demand for cryptocurrencies is bigger in 2018.More people get to know about them and use them, and the interest of governments and businesses, and more regulation, demonstrate how the market is maturing and becoming ever-more mainstream.I think Bitcoin coming back.
Activity: 504
April 22, 2018, 04:48:04 AM
bitcoin is still the new stuff and there are still many people who do not yet know the huge potential that owned bitcoin. This will make the bitcoin became larger in the next few years, and now a new beginning.
Activity: 390
April 22, 2018, 04:29:03 AM
It seems that after a long time and almost a month of depression, the market is not coming back again in it's green color and now, you may invest your money and surely will earn a profit.

Yes, I agree. Bitcoin is alive again where investors are now happy with the current market trend. People are now appreciating what the market had been doing it's performance in the past several weeks where bitcoin is gradually gaining back it's track from dip to up trend mode. For sure, many people including myself would be more interested in putting more investment with bitcoin believing that this will increase further.
Activity: 201
April 22, 2018, 02:34:16 AM
Activity: 308
April 22, 2018, 02:05:54 AM
Yes bitcoin momentum started but this time not only bitcoin along with bitcoin other coins also making awesome move . market cap increased more than 120 bilion in a week . i think if the same momentum last for a month then there will be huge price difference happens. I wish to see bitcoin at 15000$ and ethereum at 1000$ .
Activity: 112
April 22, 2018, 01:39:06 AM
compare with last three months BTC is up and market is green, it will come back and this year end have chances to BTC will reach $20000
Activity: 536
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 22, 2018, 01:21:14 AM
it seems to many that such a school of falling seemed effective for many, but it will not necessarily be so in practice. when it starts to grow again you lose your head. but even if not, we will again be waiting for the same wave of growth, just a cycle will not be every 6 months, and every 12 months
I completely agree with you, bitcoin will show growth, only the volatility will not be so great and the duration of cycles will increase
Yes, and its starting now. We are now experiencing the bullish market trend which is also a sign that you can still invest while its more affordable. However, as i can see on the trend now it's more on the positive side and maybe it will continue to rise until the end of this year. For the holders of bitcoin, if you can still hold it then hold it as you can because you can surely have more profit on it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 11:45:25 PM
it seems to many that such a school of falling seemed effective for many, but it will not necessarily be so in practice. when it starts to grow again you lose your head. but even if not, we will again be waiting for the same wave of growth, just a cycle will not be every 6 months, and every 12 months
I completely agree with you, bitcoin will show growth, only the volatility will not be so great and the duration of cycles will increase
Activity: 244
April 21, 2018, 02:11:43 PM
yes of course seen from until now many people have joined in bitcoin i see many beginner and jr member account. and especially the rising bitcoin price is certainly a lot of investing and crave bitcoin.
Activity: 132
April 21, 2018, 01:55:25 PM
Smiley Smiley After its skyrocket increase, hitting $20,000/BTC in the late months of 2017, this cryptocurrency responded to the excitement of investors with a disappointing fall in the first months of the new year.

Bitcoin has yet been able to recover 50% of its peak as the Crypto market is still fluctuating. Bitcoin value has fallen below $ 7,000, recorded on 2nd April. The whole market is sunk in red.

Kyle Salmani, the founder of crypto-currency fund Multicoin Capital, which manages $50 million (41 million euros) of private cash, said: "This is a healthy correction after an exuberant 2017." However, Kyle Salman does not bet on Bitcoin's return.

In another perspective, Jordan Hiscott, investment manager at the Ayondo Markets online platform, added: "certainly the halcyon days of performance gains from 2017 seem long gone."

According to Coinmarketcap, Bitcoin makes up only 40% of trading volume in the Crypto Market Exchanges while the number was up to 80% just a few months ago. The keyword “Bitcoin” also has a low weekly number of Google search.

Bitcoin market will continue to fluctuate based on investor sentiment
"I wouldn't be surprised to see prices fall to $5,000 from here or go back above $10,000," said Craig Erlam, an analyst online currency trading platform Oanda. The majority of Bitcoin holders still keep their faith and are hoping for a dramatic change in Cryptocurrency market

#VCX
#VCXCOIN
#VCXLending
Pages:
Jump to: