Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back? - page 14. (Read 3881 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 11:18:44 PM
I believe the Bitcoin fever will comeback.  This will happened if people will keep their faith in Bitcoin. That is why it is important that people who invest in Bitcoin must be well knowledgeable.  This is because,  in times of red market,  they will not instantly pull out their investment resulting to a price fall.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 07:37:52 AM
The predictions in your story since April have been confirmed, bitkoyn beat low marks. A little bit and would have fallen to five thousand dololors. but the price so far kept six and a half. Very much wants to see the price tag of twenty thousand. But it probably will not happen the next six months of the year.
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 07:17:33 AM
if I think in bitcoin too many new competitors, maybe Bitcoin Fever will come back again but in the process gradually, because After a few months passed, but now it has begun to slowly get back investors and the range of prices that may come back normal, but we need not be in a hurry because it will take time until bitcoin fever really comes back again.
Activity: 224
July 14, 2018, 06:35:53 AM
The current market will tell you no. It may take a few more months, Bitcoin is now releasing the bubble, and at some point I believe Bitcoin will come back.
yes now we can just wait. because the market is not easy to predict, but I'm sure there will be a time when bitcoin rises. last longer then you can make a profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 14, 2018, 06:28:53 AM
The bitcoin fever maybe on low point but it will never be disappearing to tell you now because of many people that the technology behind it might be a good help for the future generation. BTC will be a stepping stone for the new payment system and less hassle transaction compared for what we used to, so brace yourselves a lot of changes will be coming.
Activity: 93
July 14, 2018, 05:52:14 AM
There is a time for everything. And isn't she back, in fact, so many people have started to participate in cryptography.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
July 14, 2018, 05:50:06 AM
Due to bitcoin price down in the market that people sometimes lose their interest in bitcoin, they opted to another project plan or business outside crypto world.. because they seems to be losing money and what they invest is not yet returning not even a single profit yet, but then hopefully they will return the moment they've heard and see bitcoin in soraing high  gain and the marketplace is blooming.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 14, 2018, 05:43:43 AM
The current market will tell you no. It may take a few more months, Bitcoin is now releasing the bubble, and at some point I believe Bitcoin will come back.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
July 14, 2018, 03:34:59 AM
On the one hand, this suggests that most people came for a profit and that it did not happen, they want to believe in anything and anyone else)) on the other hand, the market is self-cleaning.
Activity: 20
July 14, 2018, 03:32:48 AM
Bitcoin will surely go back upnorth in price despite the market sentiments.
Activity: 532
July 14, 2018, 03:31:16 AM
I believe the bitcoin fever will come back eventually. Bitcoin is still young and there are still many users around the world who have not heard or invested in Bitcoin.
Yes, I personally believe if the price of Bitcoin will not experience a fever again because you know it yourself because bitcoin decreased from the beginning of last January and so now many people will not agree if the price of bitcoin will fever back because already many people who invest in it and waiting for the price of Bitcoin back

waiting for the price of a return decision is bitcoin. Moreover, if still hold or start buying at the current price. but that certainly is the increase in the price of the bitcoin cannot take place within this fast or even will not happen this year. great price reduction from crypto made it difficult to be able to bounce back this year or it may even be getting down.
Activity: 125
July 14, 2018, 03:28:29 AM
there are currently many speculating on bitcoin prices, there are some people who are experts in the field to say if bitcoin will go down and there is also a saying if bitcoin will soon recover and reach its highest level,
I think everyone can and is free to say his opinion,
and there's no problem for me if anyone says bitcoin will drop to its lowest level, because I am very confident and optimistic if bitcoin can be something very useful and valuable for the future
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 03:20:10 AM
I believe the bitcoin fever will come back eventually. Bitcoin is still young and there are still many users around the world who have not heard or invested in Bitcoin.
Yes, I personally believe if the price of Bitcoin will not experience a fever again because you know it yourself because bitcoin decreased from the beginning of last January and so now many people will not agree if the price of bitcoin will fever back because already many people who invest in it and waiting for the price of Bitcoin back

Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
July 14, 2018, 02:22:27 AM
The bitcoin price is pretty stale at the moment it is trapped within a range from around $6,100 to $9,300 with the occasional trip past these limits at either end. Until the upper level is properly broken and sustained you will not see any large increases in the price of Bitcoin which we are all currently hoping for.
Activity: 38
July 14, 2018, 02:20:16 AM
As we all can see according to the market statistics Bitcoin's Rise has not been seen in the Cryptocurrency market from the start of this year 2018. but as such we should all believe in the cryptocurrency market and have a faith that a huge bump will be seen in the mid-year market as we all should expect a Bull run in the upcoming months. where the market takes a good rise and it would be profitable for the Big term investors out in the market. and as per the regulations as for a positive outcome, Bitcoin fever is probably coming back soon by this year end as per my expectations.
Activity: 182
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 14, 2018, 02:14:54 AM
I think the status of bitcoin is still challenged by many altcoin.
Bitcoin's share of the market is getting lower and lower, but that's a dangerous sign, and that means a bear market.
Activity: 93
July 14, 2018, 01:49:06 AM
This is just a speculation but everyone hopes for this that bitcoin will rise again big time by November or December as for the next months bitcoin will have an increase it may be slight or not. This will attract back investors if.this happens.
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 12:14:13 AM
it seems to many that such a school of falling seemed effective for many, but it will not necessarily be so in practice. when it starts to grow again you lose your head. but even if not, we will again be waiting for the same wave of growth, just a cycle will not be every 6 months, and every 12 months
that's not possible because I know now bitcoin prices are still up and down and so now many people are investing in it with a short run then it is not possible if bitcoin prices will return fever because bitcoin prices have decreased already a few months ago
copper member
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 11:11:55 PM
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY NOW FOR BETTER CHEAP AND SELL WHEN YOU PASS FROM THE 10K IF YOU CAN WAIT ENOUGH BECAUSE THERE IS A BIG CHANCE OF THIS TO HAPPEN
Activity: 208
July 13, 2018, 10:43:38 PM
it seems to many that such a school of falling seemed effective for many, but it will not necessarily be so in practice. when it starts to grow again you lose your head. but even if not, we will again be waiting for the same wave of growth, just a cycle will not be every 6 months, and every 12 months
personally, I think bitcoin prices will not go back fever and now bitcoin will pass the fever because now the price of bitcoin has not been back up then than that now many people are investing in Bitcoin with short-term because many people say if the price of bitcoin be right back

Pages:
Jump to: