Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back? - page 17. (Read 3881 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 30
July 01, 2018, 04:04:51 AM
To date, bitcoin continues to fall. I think when the world Cup ends the market will begin to grow rapidly. The same way bitcoin will go up. And behind it all the other coins.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 04:02:52 AM
i think that bitcoin fever will come back very soon . Bitcoin has huge potential to perform its operations properly and it is still young so basically no one can predict its future with 100% accuracy.
Activity: 86
July 01, 2018, 03:58:48 AM
It is possible. But it must provide more utility for users like being used for sales, trading and many other things and not just a currency to invest in. Once this is achieved the fever as describe will even be surpassed.
Activity: 102
June 30, 2018, 10:42:30 AM
Yeah I think so. Bitcoin has risen quickly and also almost all the altcoins have also risen with it. Also everyone seems to be bullish. With the way crypto markets move I think it wont take much time for the whole crypto market to return to bullish trend. I guess the bitcoin fever is back.
Activity: 168
June 30, 2018, 12:53:03 AM
I think will return, no doubt, bitcoin is gaining momentum and will show us good growth in the near future
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
June 29, 2018, 09:45:30 AM
If the price returns to 20 thousand dollars, Then bitcoin fever will return, and now the calm before the storm)
Even if the price will still rise it will take several months, It cant be overnight. The rise might not be steady or just steep but it is interesting watch and salivating.
Just watch and forget about doing any moves if you are unsure about your investment, bitcoin price got a lot of sway and I guess it will continue
doing that for maybe another months or even a year to come, hard to say or tell when it will bounce up and make another jumped since all the
trends are still on its downtrend and it's keep falling when gaining a little up.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 09:04:08 AM
Bitcoin for the beginning should fall in the price to 1500-2000 dollars. And then you can already expect growth.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
June 29, 2018, 09:02:39 AM
I hope not, that is, I hope that the prices rise again, but I don´t consider that bitcoin is a fever but it should be founded on real adoption and use cases.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 29, 2018, 08:59:34 AM
If the price returns to 20 thousand dollars, Then bitcoin fever will return, and now the calm before the storm)
Even if the price will still rise it will take several months, It cant be overnight. The rise might not be steady or just steep but it is interesting watch and salivating.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 03:55:36 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 02:54:41 AM
The exuberance will come back again in the next bullish run and everyone will forget this small depression. Do not emphasize too much for the price and invest in the technology, the value will grow organically!

We have a lot of time and also bitcoin was not fully developed.  When the day comes that everybody know bitcoin then the price was still getting low, it is too fear that bitcoin was too hard to recover because of the value of bitcoin that everybody knows.  We have at least chance because we can get more demand from a people who doesn't know bitcoin yet.

There are too many rich person who doesn't know bitcoin.  When they know it then they invest as whales, is it more good because the price of bitcoin was getting more valuable because of some rich person who can invest on the crypto world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 29, 2018, 02:17:49 AM
it is just wait for few months, im sure it will comeback to its stable position which is around $10k just hold for a while and do not panic because you can get rekt doing that.
I think experiencing panic is a natural thing, and many experienced by some investors, including also to new investors. and the moment that happened this time is panic buy, because look at condition of coin price which is cheap this
Activity: 182
June 29, 2018, 02:17:37 AM
in my opinion, if we have to wait for a good announcement from the bitcoin core team because I have heard that the lightning network comes into bitcoin that's why we need to wait, because this developer still has some problems with the increase in network and if you ask me more and more people now realize cryptocurrency that's why we'll be big a few months from now.

Activity: 116
June 29, 2018, 02:02:40 AM
Now is a good time for investment , the price of bitcoin is very low . I think that in the near future eating us explosive growth !  and the price can be more than $15 000
Activity: 155
June 29, 2018, 01:44:58 AM
I think that bitcoin can show record growth and repeat the success of last year and take off !
Activity: 141
June 29, 2018, 01:36:52 AM
Looking at the market I would not say that the fever is back , I would say the opposite, that people leave crypto
Activity: 196
June 29, 2018, 12:58:15 AM
Yeah I'm sure that if bitcoint fever will come back again we just wait when it happens again, now it's uncertain market conditions, because fluctuating in the world of crypto is a natural thing, hopefully this condition does not last long
Activity: 434
June 29, 2018, 12:49:48 AM
it is just wait for few months, im sure it will comeback to its stable position which is around $10k just hold for a while and do not panic because you can get rekt doing that.
We can't stop others to feel like that, they are just too worried that they might loss everything they had. Some people have sacrifice their belongings just having eager to invest in crypto without knowing how risk in here. It is quite a good source of learning in times like this on how we control our emotions and such feelings of getting mad. If you have spirit and trust in crypto, definitely you can made it.
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 12:48:11 AM
I also believe that it's a healthy correction.And it will come back soon .The btc dominance is low because of there is lots of token out there people invest in that token.But btc dominance will go low maybe when market will up again.The problem is when market is up there is many people who don't know about crypto currency they came and know the name btc and invest.And after the dumb they can't get it and they start dumping.we have to wait till the general people invest in NYC again for permanently.

I see this also a big possibility that bitcoin fever will come back in the next few weeks or a month. Bitcoin is now starting to crawl back to top, this pushed the bitcoin fever to come back also.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 29, 2018, 12:32:14 AM
I also believe that it's a healthy correction.And it will come back soon .The btc dominance is low because of there is lots of token out there people invest in that token.But btc dominance will go low maybe when market will up again.The problem is when market is up there is many people who don't know about crypto currency they came and know the name btc and invest.And after the dumb they can't get it and they start dumping.we have to wait till the general people invest in NYC again for permanently.
Pages:
Jump to: