Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back? - page 24. (Read 3881 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 02:25:21 PM
No one expected such a sharp turn. and nobody can give an exact answer as to what will happen next. But judging from the news background, the situation is changing for the better, at least I hope so.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 02:12:24 PM
In my opinion the market correction was beneficial for the new investors to take part in. However, i hope bitcoin will increase its value in the coming months as new people will come across and this will surge BTC price dramatically.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 01:54:48 PM
to be honest, I always hope it will happen in the near future, and I keep monitoring it until now, I see a significant increase in volume and that's good
Activity: 182
April 13, 2018, 01:52:51 PM
Yes, I believe bitcoin will make up the next moon in this year, after a lot of pressure and a constant hindrance that bitcoin value has dropped dramatically. The recovery process is now optimistic with better sound and vision. Bitcoin is still the focus of the market as its fluctuations greatly affect the growth value of most coin. We have reason to wait and be patient to see a "fever" expressed this year from bitcoin. I'm guessing that bitcoin can hit 11k this April.
Activity: 132
April 13, 2018, 10:09:50 AM
There are very good sounds available in the market today. Trading volume and capitalization have grown tremendously with the value of all in the market. Not sure the market is back, but we have seen the promising change from bitcoin going on. And I'm also looking forward to the bitcoin that will create the fever with the next surprise.
Activity: 238
April 13, 2018, 09:55:15 AM
The price of bitcoin is already rocketing. From $7000 it suddenly break the resistance in $8000. Now the price is stable and I believe will see another climb few days from now.
Activity: 504
April 13, 2018, 08:46:46 AM
It's too early to think positive, but everyone's already blown up.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 13, 2018, 08:45:06 AM
I am very cautious about what is now happening in the market. But I do not sell it yet. It's hard for me to believe that Bitcoin started to recover, it seemed unreal to me.
The price recovery will not happen in a week, wait a few months and I think you will be happy with the result.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
April 13, 2018, 08:29:55 AM
What I learned from the first quarter is that I should never speak early.
Activity: 350
April 13, 2018, 08:29:17 AM
Smiley Smiley After its skyrocket increase, hitting $20,000/BTC in the late months of 2017, this cryptocurrency responded to the excitement of investors with a disappointing fall in the first months of the new year.

Bitcoin has yet been able to recover 50% of its peak as the Crypto market is still fluctuating. Bitcoin value has fallen below $ 7,000, recorded on 2nd April. The whole market is sunk in red.

Kyle Salmani, the founder of crypto-currency fund Multicoin Capital, which manages $50 million (41 million euros) of private cash, said: "This is a healthy correction after an exuberant 2017." However, Kyle Salman does not bet on Bitcoin's return.

In another perspective, Jordan Hiscott, investment manager at the Ayondo Markets online platform, added: "certainly the halcyon days of performance gains from 2017 seem long gone."

According to Coinmarketcap, Bitcoin makes up only 40% of trading volume in the Crypto Market Exchanges while the number was up to 80% just a few months ago. The keyword “Bitcoin” also has a low weekly number of Google search.

Bitcoin market will continue to fluctuate based on investor sentiment
"I wouldn't be surprised to see prices fall to $5,000 from here or go back above $10,000," said Craig Erlam, an analyst online currency trading platform Oanda. The majority of Bitcoin holders still keep their faith and are hoping for a dramatic change in Cryptocurrency market

#VCX
#VCXCOIN
#VCXLending

I believe that the price of bitcoins will surpass the value of $20k dollar this year since most of the crypto analyst are saying the same thing and there are a lot of positive speculations so keep on holding your coin and invest a lot when there's a time where cryptocurrency is dumping its prices in the market.
Activity: 98
April 13, 2018, 08:25:57 AM
bitcoin will be fever again if it hits the resistence point at the end of this year again. this circle will go along and continously repeat as i see. dont forget to buy some on this time before it will go burst at  the end of year (again).
Activity: 28
April 13, 2018, 08:05:11 AM
maybe...there was a spike today so things might be looking up.
Activity: 308
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
April 13, 2018, 08:03:48 AM
I believe that bitcoin will reach its highest price again but it will take time and altcoins too will pump again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
April 13, 2018, 08:01:07 AM
This can mean only one thing: get your stop loss orders ready  Grin
April 13, 2018, 07:51:48 AM
Smiley Smiley After its skyrocket increase, hitting $20,000/BTC in the late months of 2017, this cryptocurrency responded to the excitement of investors with a disappointing fall in the first months of the new year.

Bitcoin has yet been able to recover 50% of its peak as the Crypto market is still fluctuating. Bitcoin value has fallen below $ 7,000, recorded on 2nd April. The whole market is sunk in red.

Kyle Salmani, the founder of crypto-currency fund Multicoin Capital, which manages $50 million (41 million euros) of private cash, said: "This is a healthy correction after an exuberant 2017." However, Kyle Salman does not bet on Bitcoin's return.

In another perspective, Jordan Hiscott, investment manager at the Ayondo Markets online platform, added: "certainly the halcyon days of performance gains from 2017 seem long gone."

According to Coinmarketcap, Bitcoin makes up only 40% of trading volume in the Crypto Market Exchanges while the number was up to 80% just a few months ago. The keyword “Bitcoin” also has a low weekly number of Google search.

"I wouldn't be surprised to see prices fall to $5,000 from here or go back above $10,000," said Craig Erlam, an analyst online currency trading platform Oanda. The majority of Bitcoin holders still keep their faith and are hoping for a dramatic change in Cryptocurrency market

#VCX
#VCXCOIN
#VCXLending

Its normal because the supply is still high, the price in the market is always depending on the supply and demand so it is only normal if the prices in the market is decreasing today because not everyone is interested on investing in it today.
Activity: 448
April 13, 2018, 07:50:20 AM
I think that if bitcoin again shows a high rate of growth in a short time, then there are all chances that the bitcoin fever will start again
Merit: 106
April 13, 2018, 07:38:24 AM
I think we can sell the bear skin too early, we need to wait, but whatever it will come back anyway, so let's wait
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 07:34:50 AM
Check now coinmarketcap.com as you can see bitcoin is now recovering and will increase more I can see it will rise more so just keep on holding your BTC . It will pump dramatically this year I bet .
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 07:31:20 AM
bitcoin fever will continue to grow because bitcoin itself is also still relatively easy and will continue to grow because bitcoin is the technology of the future, and in my country no more than 5℅ know about bitcoin, so the more people know the bitcoin price will grow
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
April 13, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

#VCX
#VCXCOIN
#VCXLending

The Bitcoin fever actually never stop its always there, its just the fuds eclipse the good news about Bitcoin, holders are selling but they always on a look for the best time to buy and always the winner is those who hodl their coins right now Bitcoin just crossed the 8k mark
Pages:
Jump to: