Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back? - page 25. (Read 3881 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 07:11:51 AM
New alts appear on the market every day, so the words “only 40%” of capitalisation seem to be really strange for me. 40% is still a huge percentage as for me.
Activity: 210
April 13, 2018, 06:22:11 AM
Smiley Smiley After its skyrocket increase, hitting $20,000/BTC in the late months of 2017, this cryptocurrency responded to the excitement of investors with a disappointing fall in the first months of the new year.

Bitcoin has yet been able to recover 50% of its peak as the Crypto market is still fluctuating. Bitcoin value has fallen below $ 7,000, recorded on 2nd April. The whole market is sunk in red.

Kyle Salmani, the founder of crypto-currency fund Multicoin Capital, which manages $50 million (41 million euros) of private cash, said: "This is a healthy correction after an exuberant 2017." However, Kyle Salman does not bet on Bitcoin's return.

In another perspective, Jordan Hiscott, investment manager at the Ayondo Markets online platform, added: "certainly the halcyon days of performance gains from 2017 seem long gone."

According to Coinmarketcap, Bitcoin makes up only 40% of trading volume in the Crypto Market Exchanges while the number was up to 80% just a few months ago. The keyword “Bitcoin” also has a low weekly number of Google search.

Bitcoin market will continue to fluctuate based on investor sentiment
"I wouldn't be surprised to see prices fall to $5,000 from here or go back above $10,000," said Craig Erlam, an analyst online currency trading platform Oanda. The majority of Bitcoin holders still keep their faith and are hoping for a dramatic change in Cryptocurrency market

#VCX
#VCXCOIN
#VCXLending
  Until  now i cannot say that bitcoin  is back on its track because sometimes it fluctuates more than as it ascended,  therefore all I can say it has not yet recover or gain momentum, maybe if all issues regarding bitcoin will be resolved then there's no doubt bitcoin fever is coming back .
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
April 13, 2018, 05:51:13 AM
I am very cautious about what is now happening in the market. But I do not sell it yet. It's hard for me to believe that Bitcoin started to recover, it seemed unreal to me.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
April 13, 2018, 05:17:17 AM
Sure, we all hope to see Bitcoin fever coming back. IMO the market should not rise very steep, because this is not good sign either.
Activity: 89
April 13, 2018, 05:16:34 AM
There is a mini bull fever happening right now and it spreads quickly to the whole market. FOMO kicks in and we might be on a run. I'm feeling a bit of it and wondering if i should buy some more. In 2017 the run went for months so it was a shock when we hit 2018.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 05:13:32 AM
Owners of the Bitcoin are really disappointed with result, which overtook Bitcoin. And I guess a lot of people are believe that it will be back as fast as possible.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 02:54:30 AM
It is difficult to say what is happening in the market. The beginning of course stabilization or it is only a small respite before the next dump.   It is difficult to say what is happening in the market. The beginning of course stabilization or it is only a small respite before the next dump.
Activity: 490
April 13, 2018, 02:42:43 AM
I think that now many who said that Bitcoin will never recover now panically buy it to make profit on. But I knew it would be like that ..
For people who have been paying attention to Bitcoin for a few years now, they really don’t really need to worry about it going down any longer, because Bitcoin will return to its peak one day.
Activity: 439
April 13, 2018, 02:35:44 AM
I think that now many who said that Bitcoin will never recover now panically buy it to make profit on. But I knew it would be like that ..
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 12, 2018, 07:02:41 PM
Startint today we should see some good market movements as we entered the bullish trend,most of the investors are putting their money back into cryptocurrencies that is why we should see some pumps,as these financial institutions seems to be pushing the market up and we should take the opportunity to cash out before they dump the bitcoin's value again.

Most likely this is a false sign. Now everyone will think that the market has turned around, and it will go down and even more profound. But how to understand when there will be a reversal?
Activity: 182
April 12, 2018, 06:57:45 PM
Startint today we should see some good market movements as we entered the bullish trend,most of the investors are putting their money back into cryptocurrencies that is why we should see some pumps,as these financial institutions seems to be pushing the market up and we should take the opportunity to cash out before they dump the bitcoin's value again.
Activity: 196
April 12, 2018, 06:43:12 PM
It started to come back to its track today,so we are going to see some good green candles in the next upcoming days as the market has finally entered the bullish trend market,many of the people will going to take their profits so we will see some corrections afterwards but it doesnt mean that the market will be dumped too hard.
Activity: 194
April 12, 2018, 06:34:13 PM
It is coming back as far as i can see today, we have broked the resistance level at the $8k levels as far as bitcoin is concern this is a good thing because we could go back to the $10k levels easily,after waiting for too long our market seems to be recovering from the market manipulations of these financial institutions,which caused a lot of trouble to many of us from the past few months.
Activity: 196
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
April 12, 2018, 06:23:06 PM
It is going back as far as i can see today,it is starting to get some bull candles,which is great because we have been in bearish trend for months and today we see some reversal patterns.We should see some good corrections after wards but you need to be sure that you are ready to whats coming to bitcoin as these big financial institutions are playing around in the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
April 12, 2018, 05:51:39 PM
Personally, I believe that the course will begin to recover and so I did not sell my coins, I think that we should wait at least 10k
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
April 12, 2018, 05:36:09 PM
Its not good bitcoin fever coming back we can say this fever is going for some long time as its very profitable and attractive for many once some one enter in this he don't want this fever leave him because its not hurting its helping too much in many cases and I am also addicted of this for some long time still want to be in  Cheesy
Activity: 223
April 12, 2018, 05:35:17 PM
It will come back im pretty sure. So it just need a small bullrun from bitcoin again, and you see the news and tv station like: Bitcoin! Is it not a bubble? or BITCOIN Strikes back Grin SO when the price will go up again, you will see that the hype will be faster back then everything you can imagine. People are like these, they running to the hypes. So we have to watch what will happen in the next months on the market. Im very excited, and i think we will make a bigger run then 2017!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 05:32:22 PM
It seems that everyone is already used to the fact that the bear market will continue for a long time. Therefore, the crypto community, of course hopes, but does not expect a rapid rise of bitcoin cost now. When everyone loses hope for a market turn, then this turn will begin. It is possible that this time is coming.
A sharp increase in the total capitalization of the crypto-currency in recent days is one of the reversal signals.
Activity: 630
April 12, 2018, 04:48:07 PM
It is going back,as we can see today we see some good improvements with its movements causing the market to show good signs of recovery.Most of the coins has bleed too much from the past few months which is why most of us have loss enough,today we see some bullish movements and i cant remember when is the last time i saw these big candles.
probably about this many say that not to succumb to a panicky mood and just calmly expect. Of course, this is quite difficult, but we have no other choice, because we can lose even more.
Activity: 126
April 12, 2018, 04:47:25 PM
I think that after the release of free swimming bitcoin does not return to the previous price, you need a huge infusion of money and this is a very risky investment !
Pages:
Jump to: