Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back? - page 26. (Read 3881 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 04:39:11 PM
This is just how the market goes. We should just be reminded that the market can go up and down anytime. It depends on different factors-- like especially events coming up, even holidays, calamities and disasters are on as well and many more. So we should not expect that the price of cryptocurrency which depends on the market will always be on its peak. We should anticipate that there's always be an ups and down in this kind of system as we are talking about money and this money revolves to our economy not just to our country but to whole world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 04:35:55 PM
It is going back,as we can see today we see some good improvements with its movements causing the market to show good signs of recovery.Most of the coins has bleed too much from the past few months which is why most of us have loss enough,today we see some bullish movements and i cant remember when is the last time i saw these big candles.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
April 12, 2018, 04:29:00 PM
I think that bitcoin will still return to its past victorious levels. It's a matter of time, most likely this will happen already this year

Yes I believe it's coMing back and we can sense it from the market Trent as it's gradually going up and I am sure everyone is well prepared for a bullrun again.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
April 12, 2018, 04:22:29 PM
Today we see some good improvements from the bitcoin's value,it risen up to $8k levels from $6k in just a matter of hours,that is clearly saying that the bearisht trend has finally over,making the market to enter the bullish season which is why we need to stick with bitcoin's market as far as i can see it is going to be a long bullish movements few days from now all of these coins are going to be massive.

Yes, we have good improvements today as bitcoin is making a rally and testing the $8K waters again. do you guys have any  idea what triggers this mini bull run though? I wasn't expecting it to happened so quick but I guess we are all good.

I hope that this is the start of the bullish trend that most of us has been wanting to see after that December madness. I'm sure that the bitcoin fever is slowly gaining ground as more investors are getting into the groove and renewing their interest. Let's see how far this rally will go. Maybe $10K is possible at the end of this month or even more. Let's see.
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
April 12, 2018, 04:17:14 PM
Finally today, bitcoin's show some good movements but we shouldnt be fooled by these candles,as far as i can see there will be some reversal but lets hope it wont happen,technical experts here arent sure to what will happen in the market few days or weeks from now,but lets hope for the best as we only have this bullish movement!
Activity: 166
April 12, 2018, 04:09:55 PM
Today we see some good improvements from the bitcoin's value,it risen up to $8k levels from $6k in just a matter of hours,that is clearly saying that the bearisht trend has finally over,making the market to enter the bullish season which is why we need to stick with bitcoin's market as far as i can see it is going to be a long bullish movements few days from now all of these coins are going to be massive.
April 12, 2018, 03:58:44 PM
Of course we can clearly see it today,bitcoin's value is improving bullish trend seems to be showing up as the bears has finally tired of getting our market bloody,the last time i saw these big bull candles was from the last december that is why im sure the market will be going to be more massive few days or weeks from now so we should hold our coins now!
Activity: 647
buy bitcoin
April 12, 2018, 03:58:01 PM
I think that bitcoin will still return to its past victorious levels. It's a matter of time, most likely this will happen already this year
Activity: 196
April 12, 2018, 03:52:33 PM
Lets hope that these bull candles are real not just another bull trap! because the bearish trend has finally come to its peak which is why the bulls are coming,we can see that happening right now,as all of the altcoins including the bitcoin has shown positive movements! the last time i saw these movements is wayback december so it might be a good thing !
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
April 12, 2018, 03:49:50 PM
I hope the correction of btc is finally coming to and end, if true, this will not only be a great news for btc but also all the alts as money will flow in them too, lets see what is coming.
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
April 12, 2018, 03:48:23 PM
Yes it is coming back, as far as i can see we have entered the bullish season which makes these candles stronger,bearish movements has finally over and we are going to see some improvements from the coin's value in the next few days or weeks,we should be grateful that the bearish trend has finally over,it just a start this year for what can have.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
April 12, 2018, 03:36:56 PM
Yes it is,bitcoin has started to show some bullish movements and few hours ago it reached the $8k levels ,its like testing the current resistance levels which is why it came back to $7k levels! expect more value in bitcoin few days or weeks from now because we just entered the bullish season which means growing massively from these coins in the market.
Activity: 308
April 12, 2018, 03:35:14 PM
of course, the figures speak for themselves. if the volume has dropped from 80% to 40%, this is nothing else as the cooling of interest in bitcoin. After all, there are many more promising coins on the market.
Activity: 283
Merit: 6
April 12, 2018, 03:34:59 PM
Bitcoin is still way more valuable than last year, before the december's big boom. I'm almost sure that bitcoin will grow a lot again, I just don't know when...
April 12, 2018, 03:34:08 PM
It has started today,few hour ago it was only $6k levels but now we have seen the $8k levels ! the last time i remembered was two months ago which makes this movements very bullish,the market has entered the bull season that is why these coins are going to be massive, we are talking about another all time highs few days or weeks from now.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 12, 2018, 03:32:47 PM
Naah, today was just a big pump to get some short positions going. I myself shorted BTC as well.
With the sudden price pumping users have gained hope on getting good profit on their investments. Possibly this will continue with more new people getting into the community buying bitcoin to experiment the good through it. Particularly the growth will last longer than predicted.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 03:31:45 PM
there is nothing impossible for the bitcoin as of now because the market will now stabilize and then the price of the bitcoin will know pump and i hope that it will break it highest price before
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 03:26:09 PM
Did you see today that bitcoin started its upward movement? I think that many people jumped when bitcoin started such rapid growth, I very much hope that the bearish trend is over and we will begin a new bullish trend.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
April 12, 2018, 03:21:31 PM
Naah, today was just a big pump to get some short positions going. I myself shorted BTC as well.
April 12, 2018, 03:13:49 PM
As far as i can today? it is going back to a $12k levels or even more because the bulls has finally shown to our market,it means all of the coins including ethereum and bitcoin is going to recover from almost 3months of declining and it is going to be a long bull run season as far as my technical analysis says,lets enjoy and take the opportunity of these bulls.
Pages:
Jump to: