Pages:
Author

Topic: is bitcoin legal??? - page 38. (Read 3033 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 01:44:09 PM
The legality is based on where you are living but even if it is illegal it is free to use. Since it is decentralised technology so no one can track us. They will find us only if we are buying or selling the bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 01:29:07 PM
Not really. More precisely not everywhere. I heard that many countries took it into circulation, but many also banned it. But you can pay them in places where they take it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
February 22, 2018, 10:51:30 AM
Yes, bitcoin is legal. Bitcoin was approved by the different countries in our world such as United States.
With the help of the government in United States, using cryptocurrency in the South Korea was know accepted in the market. Banning crypto in Korea was remove.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 21, 2018, 03:50:58 PM
It's a strange situation, because in the meanwhile some countries accept them (in Swiss, you can pay taxes with bitcoin...) other country try to ban them.
We expect a common decision form some kind of entity, but there is still no sign.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
February 21, 2018, 03:01:07 PM
We don't know; actually, bitcoin are just some points in a strange videogame, so there is no sense to define them "illegal".
But of course it could be a problem to change them in fiat money, if the government decide to ban them.
Activity: 224
February 21, 2018, 12:36:27 PM
The legal status of Bitcoin and the digital currency is still a hot debate to date, but significant progress is evident in some countries.
Some countries legalize bitcoin but there are some countries also that have not legalize bitcoin.
Some countries began to look at Bitcoin and digital currencies with different perspectives, and try to enforce the rules of the digital currency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 12:09:17 PM
Well this is from which side to look, because many say that it is not quite legal, some on the contrary say that it is legal, so I think that today it is very difficult to answer this question, therefore I believe that it is necessary to decide only himself, because Bitcoin was specifically created specifically for people
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 12:05:52 PM
i would consider it New and semi-legal. the problem is with regulation accepting it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
February 21, 2018, 11:58:26 AM
Most of the countries do not accept bitcoin as legal, as they have no strong basis and backup. Japan said that trading with these cryptocurrencies would be a legal aspect, but like India and China and many other countries do not accept this trading legal yet.

As of now some countries are not accepting bitcoin as legal because they had there own way in trading there products but other country use bitcoin as there payments.
Yes because bitcoin is not doing bad that can harm to people who using it, maybe the reason is the way of using it, because it can use it as payment for illegal transaction so some government is not accepting bitcoin to there country. But even there's happen like that it still continue using of many people and until the community of bitcoin is growing more.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 11:55:15 AM
I think there are countries that are perhaps accepting Bitcoin, but there are alo countries that bitcoin is a hot topic on which if it will be considered as currency. It is because this has to be studied in order to fit with the current set up of each And every government specially on tax and its use. It may also affect he economy in terms or infaltion. Generally it is not yet an accepted kind of curreny only that there are some who are adapting it as a form of exchange.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
February 21, 2018, 11:46:20 AM
yes of course legal. in future maybe can unlegal but now legal
Activity: 336
February 21, 2018, 11:42:29 AM
Yes,you are right. The legality of Bitcoin depends on country you live in. There are many country like Japan have legality on Bitcoin. In many country's government don't give any legality on Bitcoin. In majority country you will see Bitcoin as legal,but it will take time.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 10:54:25 AM
yep bitcoin is legal of the other countries and i dont know why it's illegal in some countries.
Activity: 164
February 21, 2018, 10:37:08 AM
Only those who want to oppress us have any interest in trying to cripple the crypto world.
Activity: 112
February 17, 2018, 03:48:52 PM
Bitcoin is of interest to law enforcement agencies, tax authorities, and legal regulators, all of which are trying to understand how the cryptocurrency fits into existing frameworks. The legality of your bitcoin activities will depend on who you are, where you live, and what you are doing with it.
It is legal in some countries and in others it is illegal
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
February 16, 2018, 12:14:55 PM
In selected countries, bitcoin is legal because their government approve bitcoin and they made an order about it that is allowing bitcoin to be used in their country and also to the stores to accept it so that is why bitcoin is legal but for the majority of the countries in the world, it is either bitcoin is illegal or still not determined if legal or illegal.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
February 16, 2018, 11:18:00 AM
And what do you mean by this, because personally I can not understand what exactly bitcoin is not legitimate. I think that bitcoin is completely legal, because I consider it our future means of payment
Activity: 1232
February 16, 2018, 11:15:25 AM
At this point in time, I would consider it legal.
Yes sir,I am agree with your statement.bitcoin is fully legal.bitcoin is a virtual coin and people use it in many ways,some people use it in illegal way but there number is a little bit. So I think bitcoin is fully legal.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 11:14:21 AM
Bitcoin is of interest to law enforcement agencies, tax authorities, and legal regulators, all of which are trying to understand how the cryptocurrency fits into existing frameworks. The legality of your bitcoin activities will depend on who you are, where you live, and what you are doing with it.

Yeah you are correct that the legality of bitcoin is depend on you and where you live. Bitcoin is to totally tax free and the all transaction of it in one state is depend were it legal or illegal based on their implementing laws about currencies and also the acceptance of one nation. But bitcoin is considered as legal digital currency as of today because most of transaction within is allowed by the government.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
February 16, 2018, 11:08:39 AM
Now bitcoin is legal in many countries. I think that in the future the whole world will legalize the crypto currency. People should understand that crypto is our future.
Pages:
Jump to: