Pages:
Author

Topic: is bitcoin legal??? - page 8. (Read 2987 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 04:45:06 AM
Bitcoin is of interest to law enforcement agencies, tax authorities, and legal regulators, all of which are trying to understand how the cryptocurrency fits into existing frameworks. The legality of your bitcoin activities will depend on who you are, where you live, and what you are doing with it.

yes, it is true,  the legalitas of Bitcoin depend on the country where we stay. several countries ban bitcoin , there is allow bitcoin.
Activity: 86
May 09, 2018, 04:37:59 AM
Bitcoin will not be supported in many countries. They believe that Bitcoin is a bubble that will burst at any time. To prevent the loss of the property of its own people, these countries believe Bitcoin is illegal.
Activity: 24
May 09, 2018, 04:31:18 AM
Bitcoin is legal. Although it is not regulated in Central Bank, it still legal because of its some reason like it doesn't violates the law or I must say there's no law for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 11:27:24 AM
bitcoin is legal our government know about bitcoin
 illegal use of it make it not legal sometime
Activity: 72
May 08, 2018, 11:19:54 AM
Yes Bitcoin is legal as long as you are not using it to participate in illegal activites
Activity: 21
May 08, 2018, 11:10:21 AM
Sometimes I am confused why so many people talking that bitcoin is too prone to scams and other illegal activities. As if these governments and banks did really stop fiat illegalities.
Activity: 154
May 08, 2018, 03:55:13 AM
In the early days of the world of cryptographic currencies, no government supported it and it was not legalized. At the present time, bitcoin has begun to be used more and has been legalized by some governments.
Activity: 150
May 08, 2018, 03:52:14 AM
Bitcoin is of interest to law enforcement agencies, tax authorities, and legal regulators, all of which are trying to understand how the cryptocurrency fits into existing frameworks. The legality of your bitcoin activities will depend on who you are, where you live, and what you are doing with it.

I think the bitcoin  depends on which country you are, at present most of the countries to hold the bitcoin and trade bitcoin is not illegal, but there are a few small countries is banned the bitcoin trading, is really a pity. The government should legalize bitcoin and take taxes of their transactions.
Activity: 112
May 08, 2018, 03:44:00 AM
Bitcoin is legal in the Philippines and many are familiar with bitcoin. Not only in the Philippines but also in other countries it is known and more familiar with bitcoin. but there are other places that bitcoin prohibits for many reasons.
Activity: 140
May 08, 2018, 02:44:05 AM
Where I live, BTC is not used as a means of payment, if someone made a mistake will be fined cash and heaviest prison, but it is only prohibit payment by BTC so I still buy and hold the BTC
Activity: 82
May 08, 2018, 02:39:15 AM
Yes the bitcoin is very legal and it is used and patronized by many celebrities and also politicians and by that I must say that bitcoin is legal, some countries are not really banning it but instead they are only regulating it because they also wanted to be a part of it most especially the government. Regulating not banning. Legal not illegal.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 02:38:10 AM
of course. This depends on the policies that are applied to every country. legalize bitcoin indeed is still difficult in many countries. but it is precisely this will be one of the positive things that are by adding the income tax of the bitcoin.
Activity: 126
May 08, 2018, 02:25:59 AM
bitcoin is currently in doubtful stage, because in any case there is a legalized country and does not legalize bitcoin. this becomes controversial because bitcoin prices will go up and down and can not stabilize.
Activity: 165
May 08, 2018, 02:24:24 AM
In general, most countries in the world have not yet expressed their position on the legitimacy of Bitcoin. Global regulators have not yet fully understood the emerging industry of cryptocurrency. This is also the main reason why many countries have not commented on the legitimacy of Bitcoin. Over time, some countries that are still waiting to see their changes may eventually determine their position and set rules that either endorse bitcoin use or declare bitcoin transactions illegal. The climbing Bitcoin popularity index continues to exceed expectations. However, not all countries view this cryptocurrency in a positive light.
Activity: 122
May 08, 2018, 02:20:29 AM
Bitcoin in China is illegal, especially in the ordinary people's cognition. Because cryptocurrencies are not protected by law, the risks are enormous. Bitcoin gambling and other forms of business derived beyond the scope of financial supervision.
Activity: 85
May 08, 2018, 02:10:53 AM
Demographic is very complicated, for example in my country in southeast asia. the state rejects crypto currency because its transaction model is not centralized. but with the ripple coin it could be an option because of its centralized system model.
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
May 07, 2018, 07:54:01 AM

Bitcoin is not legal. laws must be enacted by countries in order to be legal. Because of these reasons it is called the gray zone because there is no law.
Activity: 112
May 07, 2018, 07:52:23 AM
Well, in my country I was also waiting for a republic law that state Bitcoin is legal thing in our place but there is no such things, only few regulations was published on the internet. But the good thing is they don't declare it as illegal and that's the happy point for us.
Activity: 38
May 07, 2018, 07:50:31 AM
Yes bitcon is legal. Its just not regulated by the government because of its being volatile in the market but government knows about bitcoin.
They just let the programmers to build blockchain to form new cryptocurrency.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 06:08:44 AM
Depending on which country you live, there are some countries that have legalized bitcoins. There are also countries that illegally bitcoin depend on their respective countries, but the majority of people in the world do not care about their country to ban or legalize, they do not care including me as well, the important thing I can make money does not harm my country.
Pages:
Jump to: