Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 14. (Read 5655 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 05:05:20 AM
No, it is not losing popularity, but unfortunately it is losing confidence. That's the purpose they want to get right now who's fighting it.
Bitcoin is fighting now with the major superpowers of the world. We have seen how bad the influence of Government can be to control bitcoin use. The influence is now in areas with larger population of use. If bitcoin doesn't get back till the end of the year another coin might probably replace it. My understanding now is that coin will get more value with the number and efficiency of use.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 05:03:35 AM
no. you are wrong.bitcoin never lose his popularity...
when a large drop occurs, this is because there are several factors that affect it. some rumors and restrictions are one of them. but the most influential due to a correction in the previous year. so, bitcoin remains popular.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
April 08, 2018, 05:01:14 AM
I have not yet seen the news about altcoins, which has a greater potential than bitcoin and is able to overshadow its popularity.
To some extent yes the altcoins can have benefits and it is true some have to the moon but you must remember that bitcoin is the king of crypto and because it is the biggest it is not possible to lose its popularity.

Bitcoin will remain as the number 1 coin better than the alts. It has more usages and people trust bitcoin more than the other crypto. Why else does it become so big? This is the reason why and people need to understand and if bitcoin loses popularity then all the alts will disappear.
Activity: 658
Merit: 105
April 08, 2018, 04:57:06 AM
No, it is not losing popularity, but unfortunately it is losing confidence. That's the purpose they want to get right now who's fighting it.
Activity: 69
April 08, 2018, 04:55:48 AM
Bitcoin is at risk of loosing it popularity according to expert, who recently compared the cryptocurrency with the "tulip mania" period that occurred in Netherlands in centuries ago. He went on to add that there is an escalation of asset prices everywhere which is not just restricted to bitcoin. He said unless there is unified agreement; bitcoin has very little value unlike other assets like Gold which is very valuable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 04:46:01 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?
There may be more coins to offer investors more profit than Bitcoin. But in my opinion, it is only because Bitcoin is the only long-term and potent power. It is possible that Bitcoin prices on the market will not give me income, but I do not worry about it in a short time, I will have a good income thanks to the price of Bitcoin increased. Actually, I believe the price of Bitcoin has increased.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 04:41:23 AM
Bitcoin is still popular and well known even the drastic changes in the market. Even more interested to invest on bitcoin because of its low price as of now and many countries already patronizing and adapting bitcoin into their economy, just like japan did.
As far as I know, the current situation is that more countries have imposed stricter controls on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Few countries have a good attitude towards bitcoin like Japan does.
Activity: 322
April 08, 2018, 04:16:51 AM
Bitcoin risk appetite in Turkey, on the one hand, sees demand raised by investors, on the other hand, organizations like CMB and BRSA warns anyone with an interest in potential investors and Bitcoin.

When we look at Central Bank President and description of some CEOs "If there is an opportunity in Bitcoin Is Turkey miss this opportunity", we see the concern. Bitcoin and similar money are not exported by any official or private entity, he states that Bitcoin is a virtual currency that is not guaranteed for the counterpart and that there is no legal regulation in the country directly related to such money. However, he adds that if necessary regulations are made about virtual money, it can contribute to financial stability. Interpretations from the finance sector, however, deal with Bitcoin without having to invest all of its assets in it, that is, without investing too much money, but completely without ignoring it.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
April 08, 2018, 04:07:09 AM
Bitcoin is still popular and well known even the drastic changes in the market. Even more interested to invest on bitcoin because of its low price as of now and many countries already patronizing and adapting bitcoin into their economy, just like japan did.
Activity: 322
April 08, 2018, 04:04:21 AM
The increase in bitcoin will rise because of the fact that with the emergence of bitcoin each passing day, there is little on the market. Especially this will be even higher in the long run because the production of bitcoin will decrease. If you do not touch the bitcoin for a long time, this can turn into a good investment tool for you. If you buy and sell according to exchange rates in the short term, you can earn small amounts. However, you need to follow the market well and you can earn more if you enter this market at a high amount. It also gives you the greatest advantage in performing your transactions at the desired time.
Activity: 406
April 08, 2018, 04:00:41 AM
When people first learn about cryptocurrency, they will learn about bitcoin. And the knowledge of many people on this and stop. Therefore, bitcoin is still popular.
Activity: 364
April 08, 2018, 03:43:47 AM
Bitcoin is not just popular, its relevance is growing every day, more and more people are trying to buy at least part of bitcoin.
Activity: 305
April 07, 2018, 07:18:15 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.

I think,  right now,  bitcoin becomes more popular because we can see more articles,  news about crypto currency in the internet.  Yes,  the price is not stable because that is the natural characteristic of bitcoin.  I hope that the price stability will not affect the popularity of bitcoin.
Activity: 154
April 07, 2018, 07:17:52 PM
I have not yet seen the news about altcoins, which has a greater potential than bitcoin and is able to overshadow its popularity.

The decreasing in market value did not affect it's popularity but instead makes bitcoin more interesting to invest because people are thing of buy and hold strategies they are hoping to earn a big income once it will rise up again.
Activity: 184
April 07, 2018, 07:15:12 PM
I don't think thay bitcoin losses its popularity since bitcoin is known in every site including twitter, instagram, Youtube and most especially if facebook. Btc is spread out in these sites so I think popularity of bitcoon will never end. And aside from it, bitcoin will increase or bring back the popularitu like before if the value of btc is high.
I also think that way, Bitcoin still has demand to this day. especially bitcoin has made many people become instant rich. many articles and major news websites publish that bitcoin is the currency to be used for the future. so do not worry too much about the popularity of bitcoin.
Activity: 490
April 07, 2018, 07:05:31 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
April 07, 2018, 04:47:00 PM
the word popular mean what is supported by many people, and based on our open economy system the price of an item is adjusted based on its popularity/demand thus bitcoins is still the most popular and known coin of them all and based on world occurrences and events bitcoin is the market leader and dosent look to secede that position anytime soon.The world governments only talk about bitcoins and are only concerned about bitcoins they rarely if ever mention any other crypto . by the way which other coin is more profitable than bitcoins ? i will agree money can be made from some of these altcoins but to be labelled more profitable than bitcoins that's hardly believable .
U20
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
CAT.EX Exchange
April 07, 2018, 04:43:43 PM
there is a very simple equation.
if it falls, loses its popularity. If it increases, everyone attacks.
That is people don’t look long term.
Activity: 154
April 07, 2018, 04:37:45 PM
Bitcoin ETF : Profit from Bitcoin without having to learn about....just trust us! Welcome!))
Activity: 191
April 07, 2018, 04:35:01 PM
I have not thought about bitcoin that will lose its current popularity, but it will not happen because bitcoin will continue to expand. As far as i know bitcoin still the number one cryptocurrency, created and held electronically. So, No one controls it. I am still positive that the bitcoin price will recover very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: