Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 49. (Read 5682 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 285
February 10, 2018, 05:50:56 AM
I think bitcoin will never die in this market. Maybe it will lose dominance but always will be the number 1! Think it as gold. Throughout the history there has been many popular currencies but gold have been the most important instrument to invest always. Bitcoin is new gold to me...
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
February 10, 2018, 05:46:49 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

Even if there are many coins in the market bitcoin has more good factor and its popularity is still in indemand. Bitcoin will not die even if there are many coins. Prices will recover nad many people will always use it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
February 10, 2018, 04:06:53 AM
Bitcoin lost some of its popularity because of the drop but the ones that are well informed won't give up on bitcoin. There is hope
Not exactly that my friend. Bitcoin has not lost any popularity. There are actually just more bad news appearing now and the fear among investors is increasing with these FUDs. Bitcoin is actually grabbing bad popularity but again that is also a popularity.

The number of people getting awareness of this digital currency is definitely increasing with the passing time and yes, the true lovers are not gonna leave its side, no matter what situations they face.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 04:06:39 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
I think bitcoin is still popular. When we say digital currency it is synonymous with bitcoin. Although the value of bitcoin is a little bit high right now but i think what contributed to it is it's popularity.

I think so, $9000 bitcoin price is really an expensive price for a digital currency. With it's popularity, bitcoin really is having a good price pump ever since last year when it first reached the 4-digit price mark. If bitcoin loses it's popularity, I don't think that bitcoin will still have that kind of expensive price, what's happening is just a movement of the price as we all know that bitcoin is a volatile digital currency.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
February 10, 2018, 04:00:39 AM

Is bitcoin loses its popularity? I don't think so, but for me this is normal in bitcoin its value fluctuates and this is just a challenge to all bitcoin user to be patient to wait for the come back of high price. All we know there are lot of people are dependent on bitcoin specially on the extra income so i guess bitcoin still popular.
I think its popularity will increase because of their instability. But that will not have a good impact on bitcoin and will make some people panic and surrender to the crypto market.
Indeed, the crypto market in 2018 is showing signs of deterioration. Although the market is rising, I still see something wrong about this market.
Activity: 227
February 10, 2018, 03:49:48 AM

Is bitcoin loses its popularity? I don't think so, but for me this is normal in bitcoin its value fluctuates and this is just a challenge to all bitcoin user to be patient to wait for the come back of high price. All we know there are lot of people are dependent on bitcoin specially on the extra income so i guess bitcoin still popular.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
February 10, 2018, 03:09:55 AM
Bitcoin is still on top actually bitcoin popularity is increasing every day how can you say that bitcoin loses its popularity and when it comes to price there is no stable price of bitcoin because the volatility is too high and bitcoin still the basis of all crypto currencies.
Activity: 336
February 10, 2018, 01:12:03 AM

Bitcoin is not losing its popularity today, the reason why cryptocurrency is decreasing today is because of overwhelming supply in the market. The best thing to do right now is just hold your coin because most of the new traders today are eager to sell their coins at the lowest price and that what makes them lose more profit.
Activity: 350
February 10, 2018, 12:42:34 AM
I think no bitcoin is still popular and those who love it they have buying now bitcoin more for the good future it is not easy to buy bitcoin buy it is the people interest in buying and crypto they love a lot and it is not a problem for us that some people spread bad news about bitcoin and these news sometime change the people movements and transactions in the crypto the year 2018 will be the lucky year for bitcoin and for the other cryptos.
Activity: 378
February 10, 2018, 12:08:54 AM
I think bitcoin is still popular. When we say digital currency it is synonymous with bitcoin. Although the value of bitcoin is a little bit high right now but i think what contributed to it is it's popularity.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 12:08:02 AM
 However, it is being overshadowed by other coins with better tech and more use cases. Ethereum has the most potential to overtake BTC long term given it's better tech, especially if it starts to be used as a reserve currency. Sometimes it is possible that some other altcoins will be used more than bitcoin by many investors but you should trust it. It will be good for you.
Activity: 152
February 10, 2018, 12:06:47 AM
 which you need to know. bitcoin and altcoin have never had a stable price. so this is a normal thing if bitcoin price goes down. bitcoin is the most popular type of coin and it will never be replaced. According to some survey bitcoin are very successful because of its faster and easier  money trade that's why people are still using it.
Activity: 54
February 10, 2018, 12:05:40 AM
Bitcoin is for the people who does not educated like me.This is the only way that I can earned for the needs of my children.That's why I love bitcoin so much and trust to it.It is true that people are trying to invest on other cryptos but they will always end up into bitcoin.
Activity: 60
February 10, 2018, 12:04:21 AM
Adding also my opinion that, It doesn't affect its popularity. Some people got scared when the price dropped but it is gonna be so popular that everyone will hear about it. In addition, Bitcoin is still popular and number one, although now there are many other coins. I am expecting that bitcoin will recover soon and getting more attention worldwide at at end the year.
Activity: 65
February 10, 2018, 12:03:20 AM
Its always the same. When Bitcoin starts pumping everybody just telling how great it is, and why they dont invest some years ago in bitcoin.From what i understand the price rally attracted many people into bitcoin because everyone wanted to make a quick buck but now when the market started going down.
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
February 10, 2018, 12:01:34 AM

just like there are more brands of car in the market doesnot mean that top brands will loose their popularity. It will increase the competition and the best one will be the winner.
Activity: 70
February 10, 2018, 12:00:28 AM
Even if there are a lot of coins which we think might be possible to grow even more than bitcoin, it still has to prove its worth and they can't do that overnight.Bitcoin may dump but eventually the price will pump. So,  bitcoin is more popular than other altcoin in crypto world.
Activity: 126
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
February 09, 2018, 11:58:01 PM
Bitcoin is a global phenomenon. As technology spreads to the developing countries, they will be grabbing up what they can. Any amount will have some value in the future. The important thing is to get in as early as possible into a coin that has a genuine purpose. Bitcoin is the first coin of it's kind and is still number 1 after all these years!
Activity: 196
February 09, 2018, 05:17:03 PM
I don't agree bitcoin loses its popularity. Bitcoin prices are volatile, and so bitcoin is strongly influenced by demand and supply. But bitcoin is getting more popular day by day. Social media actually make bitcoin increasingly popular.
Activity: 79
Merit: 6
February 09, 2018, 05:01:15 PM
if we look at all the price of crypto is unstable and even then equal to bitcoin. if I think bitcoin will not lose its popularity because bitcoin is the first crypto. so everyone new to crypto will recognize bitcoin first. although altcoin is a great advantage but bitcoin can not be forgotten.
Pages:
Jump to: