Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin now the biggest bubble of all time? - page 11. (Read 2971 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 250
What happens with bitcoin is a natural phenomenon, I'm sure bitcoin is not a bubble but purely transactions between users, if anyone says bubble then he does not understand decentralization.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
No! Bitcoin is not bubble! It is normal the we see that the price of the bitcoin is always changing because bitcoin has characteristics of being volatile. The value of the bitcoin is continuing to increase due to its solid community.

I cannot understand who and why are calling Bitcoin the bubble, scam, and whatnot? It is the best and the most powerful cryptocurrency of all the times.
I believe that this is due to a lack of information. People can judge and call bitcoin a "bubble" without even knowing its technology and what it is all about.

they just follow what the world's economists say. they only see in terms of value, but do not see technology that might be able to replace the world's financial system.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Bitcoin has been described to be the bubble. In reality bitcoin is all about the gradual growth and in between some large scale variations takes place. This has been interpreted as bubble which is not the real fact. Hope things will change when users get into deep analysis about the growth happening with bitcoin.

In fact, bitcoin has clear properties of the bubble, since without internal value and unsecured, it reached a very high price only by increasing the demand for it. We also know that the growth in demand for bitcoin was due to that. that people hoped to get a big profit from the growth of its price, that is, purely speculative interests prevailed. Many states have already paid attention to this property of the bubble, urging their citizens not to invest in bitcoin because it represents a big risk of losing the funds invested in it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
No! Bitcoin is not bubble! It is normal the we see that the price of the bitcoin is always changing because bitcoin has characteristics of being volatile. The value of the bitcoin is continuing to increase due to its solid community.

I cannot understand who and why are calling Bitcoin the bubble, scam, and whatnot? It is the best and the most powerful cryptocurrency of all the times.
I believe that this is due to a lack of information. People can judge and call bitcoin a "bubble" without even knowing its technology and what it is all about.
Activity: 434

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bitcoin has been described to be the bubble. In reality bitcoin is all about the gradual growth and in between some large scale variations takes place. This has been interpreted as bubble which is not the real fact.
Activity: 293
I have never thought like this but after reading your post started thinking that there are certain features that Bicoin has making it similar to the bubble of all time. On the one hand, this is true but on the other hand, I consider this the greatest innovation ever
Activity: 308
The Dutch Tulip Mania is one of the most famous bubbles of all time, for the scale of the bubble, the scale of the collapse, and probably including the seemingly obvious nature of the bubble considering the extremely limited functional utility of tulips. Bitcoin has now surpassed the multiples of value appreciation at the height of the Tulip Bubble (and by a wide margin). While this itself is not proof that Bitcoin is a bubble or that a collapse is imminent, it's worth considering if there's a lot more risk buying at this price (currently bouncing around $17,000) than anyone on these boards seems willing or able to recognize.

Thoughts?
At the present time, I am sure you can believe that bitcoin is definitely a bubble, bitcoin price after peak in late 2017 after reaching $ 19800 then the bitocin price immediately dropped. Bitocin has ruptured, bitcoin has dropped more than 70% of its value and has fallen below $ 6,000. According to my analysis, the market is currently bearish and bitcoin prices may continue to fall deeply in 2018 and possibly to the $ 1000 level.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
First of all, we still don't know whether the recent crypto craze is a bubble or not. Even if it is a bubble, the largest market capitalization ever recorded was around $750 billion on December 2017. Compared to this, the market cap of the Dot com stocks in 2000 was close to $6 trillion. So even if this is a bubble, it is not the biggest.
I don't care if the cryptocurrency is a bubble or not because as long as i am making money and i am enjoying what i am currently doing then i don't care to the other people if what is their point of view in cryptocurrency. I want to enjoy and continue doing what i love about cryptocurrency and for me, it is not a bubble because big companies are embracing cryptocurrencies.
It’s not a bubble. Don’t compare Bitcoin with other currencies. Bitcoin has its own history and Bitcoin is a revelation it will soon gain its position again. Ups and down are involve many times in Bitcoin but it will works soon. Buy it on low market value and sell it when it reaches on top. Its all depends on market value. Think positive about Bitcoin it has potential and will go again. There is no comparison of Bitcoin with other currencies its price is unpredictable. Future is all about cryptocurrency believe in it and be positive hold your Bitcoin and wait for the good market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Bitcoin can be considered the biggest bubble of all time with a certain further development of events. If people continue to artificially pump up its value and it is because of this bitcoin then depreciate.
However, if this does not happen, bitcoin may well develop normally and its bubble will not appear.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. Bubbles have nothing to support them. Bitcoin is being used worldwide already. Why will you call it a bubble? It's really expensive to create one Bitcoin these days! No one will just throw that away.

Why do you even compare a tulip with Bitcoin? Man please get yourself together.
Activity: 540
Activity: 648
We have to complaint about fluactive of bitcoin price, we know some time bitcoin on high and some time bitcoin on low price, we have enjoy and be smart of fluactive bitcoin price. We have take great time when bitcoin on low price to buy and invest our money in bitcoin, we know bitcoin is fluactive and would be on high price, when bitcoin on expensive we could sell our bitcoin and imagine how much profit we could take at bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
The Dutch Tulip Mania is one of the most famous bubbles of all time, for the scale of the bubble, the scale of the collapse, and probably including the seemingly obvious nature of the bubble considering the extremely limited functional utility of tulips. Bitcoin has now surpassed the multiples of value appreciation at the height of the Tulip Bubble (and by a wide margin). While this itself is not proof that Bitcoin is a bubble or that a collapse is imminent, it's worth considering if there's a lot more risk buying at this price (currently bouncing around $17,000) than anyone on these boards seems willing or able to recognize.

Thoughts?
I do not think that the price of the bitcoin is bubbled. The stability of the bitcoin is good than before. I am sure that the price of the bitcoin will become strong because people are continuing to support and promote bitcoins.
Activity: 247
Merit: 252
.。oXOXo。.

Thoughts?

I didn't think it is bubble at all last year, but I do fear I need to consider it a bubble in order to make the right financial decision.

I agree that we need to separate these two:
  • Bitcoin itself - a kind of money/asset based on a robust (but not so scalable) distributed ledger (blockchain) 
  • Bitcoin's price - something decided by the open market (by the willings to pay for it), witch is also highly manipulated by whales

BTW, looking back the thread here, I find it interesting that opinions on this bubble things highly correlate with Bitcoin's price. Smiley

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
BTC and other digital cryptocurrencies have become a new economy!

It brings a lot of new industries, bitcoin is not a bubble, to a certain extent promotes the economic development!

BTC and other digital cryptocurrencies could be promoted to a new asset!
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Everybody will say that bitcoin is the biggest bubble of all time, this is because they do not understand about bitcoin, I think we are not too concerned about their opinion that most important is we can get big profit because tomorrow we will get the price $ 10k.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
I don't think that bitcoin is a bubble at it's current state as it hit the button of 6K$, when the hype level was really down, and the price remained stable and didn't really lose a lot in value, when a bubble explodes the asset goes down in 95% and more, 60% decrease is not a bubble exploding and is still in the range of price correction as the price of bitcoin went up really fast.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
When people see a growth that they can't understand (or that they lost), they call it "a bubble". Anything will have an end, so anything can be called a "bubble". But in the meanwhile, you can use it and make a profit.

That's right, the "bubble" can last for the next 100 years so it's better to start using the situation to your advantage as soon as possible. There are things, among very popular ones, that become outdated and that's why they disappear. Today it's hard to imagine the times when Bitcoin will become outdated. C'mon! How can it become outdated when it's not even fully in yet?
Activity: 224
When people see a growth that they can't understand (or that they lost), they call it "a bubble". Anything will have an end, so anything can be called a "bubble". But in the meanwhile, you can use it and make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: