Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin now the biggest bubble of all time? - page 9. (Read 2938 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
No, bitcoin is not a bubble. People will say it is a bubble because  they hate bitcoin and they dont want many people will get interested on it. Theres a possibility bitcoin will be replaced by another top coin but bitcoin will not disappear like a bubble. Bitcoin will exist for long years.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
well going with he rates at which people are accepting and adapting BTC it might just one day be the greatest currency there is. its usega is widearnge and safety guaranteed is one of its most attractive features,yet its not even fully developed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
For me yes bitcoin is the larest bubble currency in the world you can see it in his price. Even in a real currency bitcoin is the largest currency in the world
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
I am sure that after the time of bitcoin will pass when it will be replaced by something more modern or get total ban bitcoin will be called as the most big bubble in history. This is humans nature to make such grand conclusions on mass effects.
Activity: 462
The Dutch Tulip Mania is one of the most famous bubbles of all time, for the scale of the bubble, the scale of the collapse, and probably including the seemingly obvious nature of the bubble considering the extremely limited functional utility of tulips. Bitcoin has now surpassed the multiples of value appreciation at the height of the Tulip Bubble (and by a wide margin). While this itself is not proof that Bitcoin is a bubble or that a collapse is imminent, it's worth considering if there's a lot more risk buying at this price (currently bouncing around $17,000) than anyone on these boards seems willing or able to recognize.

Thoughts?

I do not think bitcoin is a bubble. Bitcoin does have an unstable value, bitcoin can increase and then bitcoin can fall in price, but bitcoin can still recover.

Bitcoin shows its high volatility but it is fancy comparing BTC with a bubble. This is the first digital money that gave birth to the other cryptocurrencies. I am sure that BTC will get out of the pit and grow fast.
Activity: 322
Bitcoin is making such declines from time to time. But this time it was really long and boring. People are also starting to worry naturally. I hope it will recover sooner. There are many investors.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is not a bubble although the price increased astronomically towards the end of 2017. That's because there were speculation about its potential and people responded to it. Bubble don't last this long, it would have crashed.
Activity: 700
I dont believe that bitcoin is a buble. Bitcoin different with tulip mania buble because bitcoin have limited supply. Tulip mania can be worth because the emotion on market but not on bitcoin.
Activity: 459
The Dutch Tulip Mania is one of the most famous bubbles of all time, for the scale of the bubble, the scale of the collapse, and probably including the seemingly obvious nature of the bubble considering the extremely limited functional utility of tulips. Bitcoin has now surpassed the multiples of value appreciation at the height of the Tulip Bubble (and by a wide margin). While this itself is not proof that Bitcoin is a bubble or that a collapse is imminent, it's worth considering if there's a lot more risk buying at this price (currently bouncing around $17,000) than anyone on these boards seems willing or able to recognize.

Thoughts?
right. It is the most special bubble. It flies very fast and explodes very fast. It seemed like everything was out of control. It is going down very fast and no investor has saved Cryptocurrency.
What would we do if the Cryptocurrency really collapsed? Undecided
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is not on a bubble but I won't deny the fact that people explore the speculative ability of Bitcoin to cause FOMO and a lot of money even from people who have no knowledge of Crypto came into the market but now a lot of retracement have been done. We can only hope that it moon again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
Bitcoin is not the biggest bubble of all time, but we cannot deny that the price at the end of the year was a huge bubble but now we suffered a crash and the price that we are currently seeing is in my opinion close to being fair, I really think the price should be a little higher but I cannot really complain even at the current prices I am still in profit.
Activity: 350
Careful in dealing crypto's, anytime it will burst out like a bubble, Be wise and strategic player because there's no guarantee bitcoin could give you good amount of profit. The history itself serves as a proof how trust worthy bitcoin to invest.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Yes, people themselves make a financial bubble out of bitcoin in that they buy and hold it in the hope of making a profit from raising its rate. By this they increase its price. The price of bitcoin is growing and its bubble is showing up.
However, if the price of bitcoin is relatively small, then you should not worry about the bitcoin bubble. Risky investing in bitcoin will be when it very much rises in price. Then the bitcoin bubble will have to be feared.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Don't consider Bitcoin as a bubble because already we have seen many ups and downs in the Bitcoin market, we have to understand the situation of the market because cryptocurrency market is in a big volatile market, so last year the price of Bitcoin increases very fastly in order to consolidate now the price kept increasing or decreasing. 

Really, I do not understand these people that call Bitcoin a bubble. OK, if it is a bubble, then how could it live for almost 10 years and grow all of this time?
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
I think if bitcoin would be a the biggest bubble, the value would be already by zero. And what we got now? Its always worth over 8000 dollars. Thats a hell of money, even when it was end of 2017 on twenty thousand. It was clear that the correction will hit us hard. So just be patience and soon you will se new all time highs Wink
Activity: 378
Don't consider Bitcoin as a bubble because already we have seen many ups and downs in the Bitcoin market, we have to understand the situation of the market because cryptocurrency market is in a big volatile market, so last year the price of Bitcoin increases very fastly in order to consolidate now the price kept increasing or decreasing. 
Yes, i agree. Market is not in permanent state. Every investors must adopt the volatility of crytocurrency market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
yes, I agree with your statements above.
I don’t think so that bitcoin or any other crypto currency is a bubble and that is because of the reason that bubble didn’t rise higher or blow up after it has once blown. While in case of the bitcoin, even if the market value of the bitcoin falls, it rises higher once again after some period and that we can then have much better profit as well and that this is the real beauty of the bitcoin which is making it the best investment.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
To be honest, I don't think that Bitcoin is a bubble in any way. However, I agree that big whales and institutional investors try to blow the price and earn a profit by taking disadvantage of the mass maturity. Bitcoin is a technology that is still in the early phase of development and hence it might not be perfect at the moment and it would be too early to measure the success or failure of it. In fact, we should give more time for it to grow and see the results.
Activity: 1895
Merit: 328
First of all, we still don't know whether the recent crypto craze is a bubble or not. Even if it is a bubble, the largest market capitalization ever recorded was around $750 billion on December 2017. Compared to this, the market cap of the Dot com stocks in 2000 was close to $6 trillion. So even if this is a bubble, it is not the biggest.
I don't care if the cryptocurrency is a bubble or not because as long as i am making money and i am enjoying what i am currently doing then i don't care to the other people if what is their point of view in cryptocurrency. I want to enjoy and continue doing what i love about cryptocurrency and for me, it is not a bubble because big companies are embracing cryptocurrencies.
It’s not a bubble. Don’t compare Bitcoin with other currencies. Bitcoin has its own history and Bitcoin is a revelation it will soon gain its position again. Ups and down are involve many times in Bitcoin but it will works soon. Buy it on low market value and sell it when it reaches on top. Its all depends on market value. Think positive about Bitcoin it has potential and will go again. There is no comparison of Bitcoin with other currencies its price is unpredictable. Future is all about cryptocurrency believe in it and be positive hold your Bitcoin and wait for the good market.
You can only know the exact nature of the bitcoin when you will be having enough of the information regarding this coin and that you have a fair idea of how things work on the world of the bitcoin. There is no point of listening to all the rumors which are being spread by the different people and that is just because to being down the market of the bitcoin to buy the bitcoin at cheaper rates.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Even the richest people on the planet bash Bitcoin for what it isn't... I bet they're just salty they missed the ride and wanna get on the next stop lol.
Pages:
Jump to: