Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 23. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Yes true, bitcoin prices reach more than $ 17,000 and can be said to be the most expensive currency for now, bitcoin value will continue to grow as users increase while stocks remain.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
yes of course I think this bitcoin is a strongest currency in the world,but world bank doesn't support it because if bitcoin open then world bank losed, but many country support bitcoin and use bitcoin and bitcoin blockchain.
Bitcoin is not yet at the right age to compete head to head with the current fiat currencies in any country. Yes, it is being used worldwide but too early to be compared to USD for example. And especially right now when a split is coming our way, I don't think bitcoin is as stable as the established as fiat currencies. It will find its perfection though as it grows older.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Nope it is not. because bitcoin is just the cryptocurrency not actually a currency that we can use to buy things here in physical world though we can exchange it for money but it still not the strongest currency in the world.
The debate is still not over, bitcoin is strongest so far because of its hash algoand strongest management but the point is that the future will depend on the crypto currencies which will be backed by the banking systems. Banks around the world have already started investing in the crypto currency and if bitcoin manages to get the backing of some banks, then definitely the future belongs to bitcoin.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
yes of course I think this bitcoin is a strongest currency in the world,but world bank doesn't support it because if bitcoin open then world bank losed, but many country support bitcoin and use bitcoin and bitcoin blockchain.
Definitely people need to understand this fact that crypto currencies have better future in this world. Everyone knows that in future everything will be technical and so as the currency but this does mean bitcoins are the strongest currency now.

Yes it will be but in the time when every other thing is technical too. Now a days, it is just best currency of the crypto world and this means it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
I agree only with the fact that bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency...it can't be the strongest currency until it will recognized by the whole world

Who the fuck uses bitcoin as a currency? It will never be the strongest nor a currency. Bitcoin is used as an asset right now and likely to be this way forever. Too many problems as a currency that will not be solved. Other coins are just better in that aspect. Keep bitcoin as an asset.
In the past, Bitcoin was used as a currency, but to be honest, I agree your idea. There are very little of people want to spend Bitcoin as a payment method or currency. No ne wants to waste Bitcoin nonsense. Why do I need to spend my Bitcoin while I have many payment method better?
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
With the price of more than $ 15k, can be ascertained that bitcoin is the world's most expensive currency, but this does not or yet make bitcoin is the world's strongest currency because when compared with the USD marketcap has not reached 1%.
True but how long it can take bitcoin to do that, bitcoin is growing and it seems people are finally realizing that bitcoin is not going to disappear and that is going to stay with us for a long time and this is creating in investors a huge desire to invest especially when we consider the benefits we can get.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
I agree only with the fact that bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency...it can't be the strongest currency until it will recognized by the whole world

Who the fuck uses bitcoin as a currency? It will never be the strongest nor a currency. Bitcoin is used as an asset right now and likely to be this way forever. Too many problems as a currency that will not be solved. Other coins are just better in that aspect. Keep bitcoin as an asset.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
Catalog Websites
Strongest currency in the world is by Norway.   If you check the countrys assets, it is vast with a sovereign wealth fund built up over many years from off shore oil which is still growing.    The reason I rate them over other oil nations is they are an otherwise normally adjusted nation with a mature well equipped population within the EU and quite stable regardless of any alterations to world growth.   It could be the oil price is not so strong in future but this is a diverse economy and so very strong.

Though they trade with EU they are not tied to EURO which has problems with diversity of various nations under one interest rate.    So they operate their own currency and set their own rates, avoiding the problems Greece experienced by not being able to accommodate local variations in employment and exports.

This is likely the strongest currency in the world.   BTC relies very much on innovation and monetary velocity, it is an inverve to world reserve currencies with no backing of its own, its value is transient and reliant on convenience facilitated to participants in the world economy who otherwise would not be able to trade easily.  With such high fees recently I'm apprehensive about any strength.

with the largest capital reserve per capita of any nation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_krone
Activity: 109
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
It is too absurd to think that Bitcoin is ALREADY the strongest currency knowing that it is nit yet legal to most of the places and countries. Bitcoin's market value is indeed way bigger than other currencies but it is not the only factor to consider in order for Bitcoin to be called as the strongest knowing that therr are lots of currencies.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Nope it is not. because bitcoin is just the cryptocurrency not actually a currency that we can use to buy things here in physical world though we can exchange it for money but it still not the strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
With a marketcap that has not reached $ 1 trillion, I do not think I can say that bitcoin is the strongest currency, this is because many countries have already reached $ 1 trillion even up to thousands of USD trillions.
I'd say it is definately the strongest currency on the planet...considering it is completely unique in the way it is designed and how it opperates, and is invulnerable to the catestrophic weakness posessed by fiat currency. It is only a matter of time before it is recognised as being the strongest currency, there is no debate as to whether or not it is, the debate is over when it will take it's place as no1 currency in terms of number of users.

if for now the bitcoin is not the strongest money at the moment, because the strongest today is the currency of the country. let alone every bitcoin in countries there is no true agreement, whether bitcoin is legalized or not yet there is clarity as well.
then we all need good clarity for the country and all of us.
Activity: 56
With a marketcap that has not reached $ 1 trillion, I do not think I can say that bitcoin is the strongest currency, this is because many countries have already reached $ 1 trillion even up to thousands of USD trillions.
I'd say it is definately the strongest currency on the planet...considering it is completely unique in the way it is designed and how it opperates, and is invulnerable to the catestrophic weakness posessed by fiat currency. It is only a matter of time before it is recognised as being the strongest currency, there is no debate as to whether or not it is, the debate is over when it will take it's place as no1 currency in terms of number of users.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Currently, bitcoin is a form of digital currency, the central cryptocurrency and stronger than that of its rival altcoin (ETH, BCH, XRP, LTC, and MIOTA).

Currently no one uses bitcoin as a currency, currently bitcoin is an asset and it will always be, no one will use bitcoin as a currency, it's just no viable. It's not stronger than eth, what are you smoking? What does bitcoin have that's better than eth? Higher fees?
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Being the strongest currency is not only about the highest market value. Bitcoin's price in the msrket is indeed more expensive than any other currencies whether crypto or cash. But since it is not yet legal and supported by most of the countries, I doubt that it is the strongest currency. Also, there are still people that are not able to use it as a currency because of legalization issues.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106

Currently, bitcoin is a form of digital currency, the central cryptocurrency and stronger than that of its rival altcoin (ETH, BCH, XRP, LTC, and MIOTA).

If bitcoin compare to another coin i can say bitcoin is the strogest crypto currency in this world, look how high the price of bitcoin and as far as i know many big company will compare to bitcoin because of its big price.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world.It also not comparable to other currencies. But I think,it will be strongest soon in the couple of years probably.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
Nope, it wouldn't take a whole lot to get the numbers to start going down (compared to other currencies).

As much as it pains me to say it, this is the truth.

Now, it does have the capability to become the strongest, so do take that into account.

Yes bitcoin now is the most strongest coin in the world, becuase its valu is so high. Even with high fluctuation and despite that bitcoin is facing a challenges as well. Like in china. I think younal know what is going on there about crypto currency. And now bitcoin is powerful and unbreakable.

I remember the time when china banning all ico project the price of bitcoin are in red alert (dump so high) but now I can say that bitcoin now is the strongest currency in the world the price are so unstoppable to rise more more investor/user are choosing bitcoin as there currency. Im so happy that I hold my bitcoin looking good to earn money by using btc.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
I think Bitcoin can not be considered the strongest currency in the world because the strongest currency is US Dollars and bitcoin is one of cryptocurrency and many say that bitcoin is easy to earn because you have many ways to earn btc like mining, trading, gambling and more. But bitcoin is the strongest of all cryptocurrency because of its price.
Pages:
Jump to: