Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 20. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Bitcoin is indeed too small in comparison to other fiat currency in the world, even to consider the fact that Bitcoin is being circulated not just in one or two countries but around the world for as long as Bitcoin is acceptable and considered legal. For now, it cannot be considered the strongest currency in the world. But when we take a look at the situation of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is and will always be the leading currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

The currency of bitcoin is not stable but comparing with other currency obviously its a big difference but for the future or for the next generation no one can predict if bitcoin stay longer or still hanging down until it is back into small amount. however bitcoin even if it is price dump until now don't lose you're hope just keep hold tight because bitcoin can survive for all the people who will need help in terms of financial
Activity: 998
Merit: 504

I don't think we can conclude that already because to be remembered, bitcoin is not yet legalized worldwide so the actual use of it is not as wide as the existing currencies like dollar. Bitcoin has the potential I think on becoming the world currency and the strongest but I think it would take up a very long before that thing happens in the actual time.
Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world, it is just the most valued, and by the way, I don’t even think if I should be calling it a currency, because it is a digital asset and not a currency. In terms of being the strongest, I think we should be pointing out to the dollars, pounds and euros… but as for Bitcoin, nope, it’s not and it’s also not fully legalized. Even if it’s legalized, it can’t be used as a currency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Right now it is not yet the strongest currency since it is not yet known and used by all people. Not all countries accept the bitcoin in their country.But if we look at the bitcoin on the other hand it is the stongest cryptocurrency in the world.But today we need to spread the knowledge of bitcoin to increase the users and investors so that in the coming years it became the strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255

Big or Small.
For me "Big or Small" it doesn't matter as long as bitcoin can make a profit.
Bitcoin is really very small  in number. But, has a very high "price" value when compared with other coin alt (including fiat money).
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
Not too powerful, bitcoin is simply started to blossom in some place in the world. Have to spread it around the world before it finally end up being the strongest forex on the planet.
Yes we need more to spread it in the whole world if we see all people in the world using bitcoin that is the time we say that this is the strongest currency in the world.
Indeed bitcoin is now the strongest currency in the world and this is because the reason is that bitcoin has get a high price as compare to other currencies and also the rate of bitcoin is increasing more and more and no one can defeat rate of bitcoin.

In terms of value and potential, I considerably agree that bitcoin is leading the power but as for legal acceptance and purchasing, I think BTC still have to earn trust from among the government so that they won't make any action to disable the ability of bitcoin to continuously grow in the market of currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Not too powerful, bitcoin is simply started to blossom in some place in the world. Have to spread it around the world before it finally end up being the strongest forex on the planet.
Yes we need more to spread it in the whole world if we see all people in the world using bitcoin that is the time we say that this is the strongest currency in the world.
Indeed bitcoin is now the strongest currency in the world and this is because the reason is that bitcoin has get a high price as compare to other currencies and also the rate of bitcoin is increasing more and more and no one can defeat rate of bitcoin.
Activity: 39
The answer is yes. Bitcoin passes everything in this world even with golds and diamonds to become the most expensive assets in this world.
Activity: 145
Base on my reading in different sections yes. And I think the price will grow always.
Activity: 249
Yes,Bitcoin is now the strongest currency in the world. It has strong security system and the transaction system is also good.Moreover, the other currency also follow Bitcoin.For those,It is strongest currency.
Not only that because bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency because no matter what happened about bitcoin it is still increasing. As you can observe bitcoin has been banned by the different country then bitcoin still exist and it will never become worthless.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
Yes,Bitcoin is now the strongest currency in the world. It has strong security system and the transaction system is also good.Moreover, the other currency also follow Bitcoin.For those,It is strongest currency.
Activity: 140
Feeling Relax in Underpressure
Bit Coin is the strongest cryptocurrency in the world. US Doller is the strongest currency in the world.  Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Yes for me because only bitcoin that I know that has a value that you cant ever predict when it is rising and getting low.

And when bitcoin is getting dominating the value I think other currencies surpass bitcoin. But when it comes visual currency I don't think bitcoin is strongest because bitcoin has no stable value.
Activity: 96
Merit: 15

With the current price of Bitcoin it is definitely the strongest currency as of the moment and i think it would be harder to other crypto currency to achieve the current value of Bitcoin.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
Yes, I think bitcoin is the strongest currency right now but only in the crypto world. I think bitcoin still lacks one characteristics of being the strongest currency which is stability.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
As we can see now Bitcoin is being popular from day to day and also beat many other currencies or cryptocurrencies including gold. No wonder if Bitcoin will become the strongest currency in the world. And can be used for anything like payment, investment and others. That is different from other currencies in the world.

the more days, the bitcoin price is always a lot of interest, because the income from bitcoin is quite a lot and profitable for us.
with the presence of bitcoin in circulation then the state economy can be fulfilled.
Yes bitcoins are the best for circulation of economy throughout the society. Things are so obvious and simple, only need is to maintain that decorum that make this better system. We are components being used and there comes best coin, the bitcoin. If we combine these two and better management is there like some government, then we can give maximum to our society.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
if you are comparing with price with other currencies then yes its the strongest currency in the whole world while if you are comparing with the followers of other currencies then still bitcoin has not get enough users through out the whole world. To achieve this aim bitcoin will take some time because according to other currencies like USD etc bitcoin is still new in market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
no i think.
bitcoin now is not like currency. yes, one of other function as a currency. but more people use bitcoin as income. not believe it?
but if it be currency, the price not be like now. it to dangerous
Yes. It is not exactly a currency. Somehow as the name says but if is indeed a currency then it must have a stable value and it must be used widely everywhere for buying and for transacting matters though, it is being used but not totaly since not everywhere in the world bitcoin is accepted.
Activity: 114

As of now it is the strongest but other altcoins are rising nowadays and so far it is not impossible to for it to reach what the BTC attained.
Activity: 419
bitcoin is the strongest of the currency in the whole world and at the same time it is the best investment option as bitcoin network is a good trillion dollar market and it can help people get to be millionaires only and only if you find time to invest in bitcoins or buy bitcoins as the prices are increasing every year without doubt. From the previous years study of bitcoins it is clear that the prices of bitcoins continue to shoot up due to increased number of user's into the bitcoin community and due to the potentiality of the bitcoin network of using this technology for start ups and for commercial purposes worldwide.
Pages:
Jump to: