Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead? - page 10. (Read 2328 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 11:37:25 AM
No one can tell about when will bitcoin end. As long as many people who uses bitcoin it is impossible for bitcoin to lose.
Activity: 56
February 24, 2018, 11:22:59 AM
If bitcoin dies so does the market and it will take time after bitcoins death for the market to recover and move on form it. Armageddon!!!!
Activity: 112
February 24, 2018, 11:14:37 AM
bitcoin will not die and will survive for a long time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 11:14:06 AM
It's a coin that is just evolving, and so I do not understand how it can die? I think that the price for it now will grow but not quickly.
As of now, the price of Bitcoin decreases but it does not mean that Bitcoin will be dead. Rising and dropping are just a part of cryptocurrencies; so you need to be patient.
Activity: 56
February 24, 2018, 11:12:39 AM
I might say yes it could possibly happen since several countries are starting to ban them, BUT, if were gonna keep on promoting btc or advertising them and teach more poeple to use it we could still empower btc and help btc to regain its value.
Activity: 26
February 24, 2018, 11:09:11 AM
Bitcoin is not gonna be dead. Maybe its price is low sometimes but its going to rise and have enough price after it.
Activity: 308
February 24, 2018, 11:05:17 AM
if it can be used correctly. countries that have made it illegal. recognize it and deal properly. now the way the transaction is increasing in its medium. and many countries have accepted. it is mach less likely to die.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 09:14:44 AM
I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?
If I have a dollar for everytime I hear that statement I'm gonna be rich by now. Just because we are in a dip right now means bitcoin is dead. Many times have critics said that already but bitcoin prove them wrong over and over again. Bitcoin is still not on its prime yet, it is expected that bitcoin price still gonna go up once again after this dip so keep your faith on bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
February 24, 2018, 09:10:47 AM
Just because we’re on bear territory right now. It doesn’t mean bitcoin will die. Those skeptics who predicted this will surely die first while cryptocurrency lives on.
Activity: 308
February 23, 2018, 02:16:17 PM
No, bitcoin can not be dead or can not die anytime soon. It is a strong technology that is happening and it has everything it needs to be also in our future
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
February 23, 2018, 02:12:44 PM
I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?
We are all aware on the bitcoin's capability to survive and surpass all the obstacles it has faced. The future of bitcoin is very unpredictable so we can't really say that it would die anytime soon just because the value is decreasing. We should avoid reading and believing that bitcoin is going to die instead we should focus more on earning it and supporting it to gain more benefit from it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
February 23, 2018, 02:09:17 PM
I don't think so, I have seen that bitcoin has been innovating a lot lately which will surely cause its survival rate to grow more. Many people are already saying thay bitcoin is our future currency so we should definitely avoid concluding just because the value is already starting. Always remember that the value of bitcoin is volatile so there's a large possibility that the value will rise again.
Activity: 160
February 23, 2018, 02:01:24 PM
No. If many people still do and trust btc
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
February 23, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

No, BTC will not die at least soon. There is still a lot of time before things go that way. Unfortunately for all who do not like BTC, he will not die this year either. 
It is nearly no transactions anymore.  I think you should go ask your boss if you can have your old job back.  Think it's gonna die soon.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

No, BTC will not die at least soon. There is still a lot of time before things go that way. Unfortunately for all who do not like BTC, he will not die this year either.  Grin And yes, it is still a good idea to invest in BTC.
Activity: 115
February 23, 2018, 01:14:21 PM
Bitcoin is the digital currency of the future that will be very popular and will be very valuable in the future.
Bitcoin down does not mean bitcoin will die but this is a bitcoin correction to go up higher.
Even if you know the bitcoin cycle this is the normal thing that happens in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
February 23, 2018, 01:04:45 PM
Btc will not dead if many people os stilldo  btc
Activity: 48
February 23, 2018, 12:45:04 PM
I think btc now the most profitable currency
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 05:14:17 AM
I don't think so.maybe some countries will ban Bitcoin.but, we need to consider that there are a lot of Countries that's supporting bitcoin too. For some Country,it might be dead.but not all. And bitcoin doesn't need the help of facebook afterall.so whethere facebook banned the bitcoin or not, bitcoin will always be bitcoin.
Activity: 350
February 23, 2018, 04:37:13 AM
It's a coin that is just evolving, and so I do not understand how it can die? I think that the price for it now will grow but not quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: