Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead? - page 9. (Read 2328 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 09:40:40 AM
Bitcoin can branch out many times, if there are disagreements in the community about the ways of developing the network. Theoretically, several forks can occur simultaneously, which due to network separation can reduce its power.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 06:38:26 PM
Harsh action by regulators in the US and Japan against so-called crypto exchanges has put pressure on the prices of digital currencies. Japanese financial supervisors even told two trading platforms to cease operations for one month on Thursday. Regulatory measures in Bitcoin led to price drops. The most famous and largest of the cryptocurrencies, commuted on Thursday at $ 10,000 per unit. At the beginning of the week, the price was a good 1500 dollars higher.

In addition to the temporary closure of two stock exchanges, the Japanese overseers imposed penalties on four other trading platforms. In addition, they called on the big crypto-exchange Coincheck to tighten their action against money laundering.

Also US stock market supervision wants stronger controls

In addition, the Binance trading platform claimed to have temporarily suspended trading due to a hacker attack. All customer accounts are secure, and there has been no theft, the company asserted. Again and again it comes to hacker attacks on crypto exchanges - in some cases considerable sums were stolen.

Most importantly, the crypto fans are concerned with the fact that the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) wants to strengthen the control over digital currency trading for digital currencies. "SEC staff are concerned that many online trading platforms for investors give the impression that registered with the SEC and be regulated trading venues, although they are not," it said in a statement.

Experts split over regulation

Experts have repeatedly demanded regulation of cryptocurrencies. Some even see a threat to financial stability in digital currencies. Especially because of the strong price fluctuations, they caution.

Others emphasize that the danger lies precisely in the regulation of Bitcoin, Etherum and Ripple - which has given the currencies appreciation. That would ultimately make them more desirable and valuable.
Activity: 77
March 08, 2018, 06:34:13 PM
Bitcoin dying is possible,it's going to be a longtime to come,and by then every other crypto currency will be dead.
Activity: 46
March 05, 2018, 11:12:34 AM
I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?
No one knows ahead of time. But about the death bitcoin I think it will not happen
Activity: 46
March 05, 2018, 10:56:50 AM
Bitcoin only dies unless everyone does buy and sell bitcoin
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
March 05, 2018, 10:54:43 AM
i dont know. this is the story of the future but at the this moment, i do not see anything can makes the BTC died. Otherwise, I also think that BTC will be the offical currency in few countries in 2030
Activity: 98
March 05, 2018, 09:42:59 AM
I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?
It is normal for bitcoin prices to fall. If bitcoin falls and thinks it's going to die, then other altcoins are going down, too, and they're going to die. The answer is no, I think it's a normal adjustment in the market.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 09:39:37 AM
The majority of the people here will answer that bitcoin is not gonna die, there may be a case where it will greatly lower it value but it wouldn't die. If you are thinking that there are many countries that are banning bitcoin, well some countries are not too strict about bitcoin, especially third world countries. The popularity of bitcoin in my country is increasing, some investors are thinking of investing in bitcoin too. So I think that there is a possibility of bitcoin lowering in value but it wouldn't die so easily. It is still high on demand.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
March 05, 2018, 09:28:30 AM

Hi there wawang, just like the answer of the masses. Bitcoin is not going to die, there are a lot of people that is supporting bitcoin. Bitcoin won't die on because of the value instability, or individuals are escaping of it, bitcoin is right around ten years in presence and the cost on those years is way much more lower than today, however as should be obvious, bitcoin is still there, individuals are as yet inquisitive about it, glad about it, and a few detests constantly loathe it yet that simply fuel the general population for cherishing and utilizing it therefore it will live until the end of time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
March 03, 2018, 07:37:11 PM
Bitcoin might be dying, but the solution to that lies inside the palms of its business enterprise, they should invent preventive measures.
Yes possibalities are always there, but i think it is not so easy, because currency bitcoin is becoming more popular and still more people are taking interest in bitcoin therefore i do not think that bitcoin is going to die so early, in fact it will take a lot of time when the interest of investors will divert somewhere else or bitcoin will become banned throughout the world.

Always remember theres no forever in this world and bitcoin can be die but right now we cannot predict when that time will come since cryptocurrency is continue to spread all over the world and investor are attracted to invest in digital cash.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
March 03, 2018, 07:29:23 PM
Bitcoin might be dying, but the solution to that lies inside the palms of its business enterprise, they should invent preventive measures.
Yes possibalities are always there, but i think it is not so easy, because currency bitcoin is becoming more popular and still more people are taking interest in bitcoin therefore i do not think that bitcoin is going to die so early, in fact it will take a lot of time when the interest of investors will divert somewhere else or bitcoin will become banned throughout the world.
Activity: 29
March 03, 2018, 07:25:05 PM
Bitcoin is not dying. Actually as I can see it, It is starting to rise already. As of now it's up by 3.66% ( 6:23:54 PM EST    source: CNBC)
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
March 03, 2018, 06:32:39 PM
Bitcoin will eventually be gone if the digital currency  doesn't exist anymore.  If bitcoin will lost it's value, i guess bitcoin will definitely die. But that is very much impossible to happen and believe because btc now is very popular and getting better.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
March 03, 2018, 04:53:45 PM
Reports of his death are greatly exaggerated  Grin I take every drop like a sale when good coin becomes even cheaper.
Activity: 280
March 03, 2018, 03:19:25 PM
I do not see this as an end of BTC, because I see that there are still many people who put their trust in bitcoin.
and I also believe that bitcoin will still go up even beyond the previous price, I'm sure about is.
copper member
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 06:58:57 PM
I think there are plenty of coins that utilize much better technology than BTC, so in long run it will be displaced
Activity: 252
February 24, 2018, 06:48:13 PM
Seem to be not...Bitcoin is not gonna be dead also it is a strong technology.Don't worry about bitcoin technology.
Bitcoin price is low sometimes but its going to rise and have enough price.I know bitcoin is risky.but I believe that,
bitcoin will not die.
Activity: 112
February 24, 2018, 11:54:08 AM
I might say yes it could possibly happen since several countries are starting to ban them, BUT, if were gonna keep on promoting btc or advertising them and teach more poeple to use it we could still empower btc and help btc to regain its value.
It is nearly impossible or you can say out of question for bitcoin to die. The massive support it is having all over the globe, will not let it die or even disappear for a while. Bitcoin is not banned by all countries, some powerfula nd highly developed countries are with it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
February 24, 2018, 11:41:41 AM
even if the bitcoin price drops I will still buy it if the price is cheap  Roll Eyes, just fools who underestimate bitcoin, as long as there is internet and social media stay alive. dont worry about bitcoin enthusiasts are still a lot and survive for the cryptocurrency
we should not think of it anymore as we all know it already took 9 years here in thw world but sti it does exist and one reason for that is that it can really change the world not just only indicidual but having the thought that we can change our payment and currency system.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 11:38:45 AM
even if the bitcoin price drops I will still buy it if the price is cheap  Roll Eyes, just fools who underestimate bitcoin, as long as there is internet and social media stay alive. dont worry about bitcoin enthusiasts are still a lot and survive for the cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: