Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead? - page 6. (Read 2328 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 3
March 28, 2018, 10:20:01 AM
I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?

In any case, after the fall, there is a take-off and the main thing is just to wait this difficult stage in the market. The predictions of the stockbrokers are optimistic for the middle of April, so it remains to wait a little. Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 10:17:56 AM
As a matter of initial importance, Bitcoin was created as a computerised cash! Not for speculation, thereforeme ravenous people simply wired the worth so stubs hopped in like there isn't any tomorrow. It will not be dead! The blockchain innovation can ne'er be dead. there can be sensible and unhealthy times but the innovation will flourish regardless. therefore try and avoid panicking. Also, HODL on the off likelihood that you've got a couple of coins. within the long haul it'll rise once more someday within the not therefore distant future
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 01:27:11 PM
No one knows the future,
But we all hope that CryptoCurrency will live forever Wink
We are responsible for our money and not the banks are.
Activity: 70
March 25, 2018, 01:26:26 PM
How many people have so many opinions! Someone says that bitcoin will die, and someone on the contrary will invest with pleasure, while its price is at the bottom! I personally hope for the best and bitcoin will grow
Activity: 167
March 25, 2018, 01:20:25 PM
it's hard , but not impossible , so many countries support bitcoin , but many also hate bitcoin , so it's conflict , no one knows how it will end
Banks fear bitcoin even many countries ban bitcoin to prevent it. Yet, popularity of bitcoin is not decreased at all. Price of bitcoin went far behind imagination.  Block chain technology and decentralized nature-these two features will help bitcoin to live long even to last forever.
Activity: 17
March 25, 2018, 01:20:13 PM
Yes, no one knows what's gonna happen. But i can't say that bitcoin is gonna be dead while there are still many people who still using and believe that bitcoin will survive. But it may be possible in some countries that banning bitcoin. Yes bitcoin price is falling but not dying. There are many ups and down in bitcoin, i believe and lots of people believe that bitcoin price will increase again.
Activity: 308
March 25, 2018, 01:16:37 PM
I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?
Who told you that its going to die now?
Bitcoin is one of the main crypto that have a power to overcome from every crisis and fake news. The large experience and high rate of return keep them always popular than any other crypros.And end up bitcoin is not at all any easy task.
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
March 25, 2018, 01:08:09 PM
Nobody knows for sure. Because if somebody knew it, they can make a lot of money of this knowledge.
I personally think that bitcoin will be alive for 1-2 years.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 01:00:08 PM
Although the price of bitcoin is falling, it doesn't guarantee that bitcoin would die. The death of bitcoin doesn't just simply like that. Cause the market is very complex and complicated. You're not able to definitely analyze the market situation 100% for sure.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 25, 2018, 12:58:35 PM
I think this is not true. bitcoin is declining but the bitcoin market is booming. Many countries, corporations have accepted bitcoin exist. so bitcoin will not die.
Activity: 308
March 25, 2018, 12:50:20 PM
those sayings such as btc will be dead or is dead have been around many times since years and what we see is that btc continues its journey so I do believe that if btc will be dead we need a huge thing for it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
March 25, 2018, 12:49:01 PM
I'm sure that bitcoin can last up to at least 50 years from now, and that needs to make us calm is the biggest user that Japan has officially legalized bitcoin, and I'm sure other countries soon follow japan.
Activity: 98
March 25, 2018, 12:45:14 PM
I don't think bitcoin is going down. Now the price of bitcoin is falling, but I don't think it will affect its development. Now more and more people are joining bitcoin, and I think it's getting better, and the price drop is normal, and it's not going to kill bitcoin.
Activity: 429
March 25, 2018, 12:43:38 PM
We all heard the news of bitcoin's value going down but that doesn't make it weak neither vulnerable on being extinct. Bitcoin has many strengths that helped it make it through up until now. It has been the leading cryptocurrency for a very long time already and taking it down would require a great strength. Let us keep our hopes high on it and avoid believing about the news that it will die.
Activity: 47
March 25, 2018, 12:41:27 PM

Yes bitcoin is good to invest your money in it and the people are investing with love and they know that crypto is very important for the future and we have to buy some bitcoin and altcoin for now like those people who have enough amount of bitcoin they will millionaire soon and the bitcoin is not going to dead but it will alive and the people are using this for the payments and online shopping can be easily done through this currency. So we should promote bitcoin and the investment strategy is very good.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
March 25, 2018, 12:39:25 PM
I don't think so, bitcoin has already encountered a lot of struggles and issues but still it was able to survive after a long year. We can all expect that it will still be dominating still for a long time since its value is still the highest among all the other cryptocurrencies. Though bitcoin's value is very low right now, we should not still conclude that it will die soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
March 25, 2018, 12:29:31 PM
I really don't think so that bitcoins are going to die.Bitcoins has huge popularity and demand even with media's negative views this popularity isn't going to die just because price of bitcoins has fallen people know that bitcoin will bounce back soon and bitcoin are great for long term investment.
Activity: 210
March 25, 2018, 12:23:28 PM
What dead means in crypto is like zero value and a non existing already. Bitcoin has its fluctuation in price and it is very normal for every cryptocurrencies out there. Don't freak out when there's a price drop instead you can do some trading while waiting for a price hike, hoard the coins and don't gamble them and don't use them. If you do this and come back for a year of not using your coins you'll come back with a huge profit since Bitcoin can give high profit.
Activity: 204
March 25, 2018, 12:20:18 PM
I do not think so. bitcoin will not die. Bitcoins are increasingly important in our lives. Information technology develops, the demand for bitcoin is increasing. bitcoin will last a long time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 12:06:59 PM
in my opinion bitcoin never dies, bitcoin is great for investment for the future and bitcoin will increase, that's my opinion
Pages:
Jump to: