Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead? - page 5. (Read 2328 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
April 21, 2018, 07:00:12 PM
I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?
yes hopefully what you hear is wrong. because I know that bitcoin prices are now down. but all offset by a bitcoin increase as well, it might just be what you hear it could be wrong according to prediction. so just go ahead as usual.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 21, 2018, 06:32:26 PM
it is a very good deal to invest on Bitcoin because I don't think that is very possible for it to die just like that. the only thing which i think it can kill bitcoin is when the use of Internet has been stopped and there are no other means of trading  bitcoin
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 06:31:57 PM
bitcoin will not be dead now and will not be dead later. it will bounce back and even go far beyond where it is. best time to invest
Activity: 210
April 21, 2018, 06:26:31 PM
You should be pretty new to believe when someone tells you Bitcoin is dead or will die. As long as it has users it is still alive so far.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
April 21, 2018, 05:57:13 PM
Well is there is ever any better time to invest in bitcoin I think is now because at this time a lot of panicked investors are presently selling off they bitcoin and at that the price will be in a give away manner and again since bitcoin is new in the exchange market it will face a lot of challenges which will some time look as if the end for bitcoin has come but I know bitcoin will continue to survive all the stormy weather.
Activity: 98
April 21, 2018, 05:32:23 PM
No one knows the future so any answer would be a prediction of the possibility. I believe that Bitcoin needs upgradation to deal with high transaction fees and confirmation time. Bitcoin has a tremendous potential to acquire the huge micro transactions market but in order to do that, the fee must be less than $0.01 and confirmation time should be less than 10 seconds. If we could somehow reach this target then I do see huge potential for the growth otherwise Bitcoin would remain as a player of international funds remittance industry.

Yep, but the btc is part of the future yet, it will not die soon
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
April 21, 2018, 02:51:33 PM
I think it's very difficult for the btc to die anywhere in the world. It could happen only for a worldwide prohibition (and it seems impossible to me) or for a total loss of trust (and it seems unlikely).
Activity: 84
April 21, 2018, 02:35:43 PM
I don't think so. Yes, BTC will grow as hell and go down. But no dead, for sure.
Activity: 35
April 21, 2018, 02:20:44 PM
My thought bitcoin has not died and will never die. Maybe the dollar or euro ends but the bitcoin never ends. because now many people are interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 43
April 21, 2018, 02:19:43 PM
It is not going to dead because it is a major digital coin. Day by day bitcoin user increase. Also increasing bitcoin using sector. Already it.s make it.s own position.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
April 21, 2018, 02:18:19 PM
I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?

i do not think so. bitcoin will survive as long as internet connections are available.
as i see so far bitcoin always grow up every years, also for bitcoin user which always increases. rise and fall is a normal thing on the currency market, we can't just judge from that.
Activity: 32
April 21, 2018, 02:08:59 PM
Not possible for anybody to make bitcoin dead because it is a digital currency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
April 21, 2018, 02:03:25 PM
yes, and we still have many times to see the price increases again and the value of bitcoin will follow to increase. but I don't think that bitcoin will dead because bitcoin itself is still young and we have not yet used all potential of bitcoin and maybe after this, bitcoin will show the other value so we can open our eyes to see that bitcoin still could survive in this bloody market and will rise again. there are many investors that want to invest their money in bitcoin and I think with the drop in the price, they will buy much of bitcoin this time.

I don't think we haven't use all the function of Bitcoin because i do believe that we already use all the functions. Unless the development team of Bitcoin decides to give it something new, something huge or potiental and that's still a question for the future of Bitcoin and we're the one that would suggest the ideals for the Bitcoin.
Activity: 82
April 21, 2018, 01:40:28 PM
yes, and we still have many times to see the price increases again and the value of bitcoin will follow to increase. but I don't think that bitcoin will dead because bitcoin itself is still young and we have not yet used all potential of bitcoin and maybe after this, bitcoin will show the other value so we can open our eyes to see that bitcoin still could survive in this bloody market and will rise again. there are many investors that want to invest their money in bitcoin and I think with the drop in the price, they will buy much of bitcoin this time.
Activity: 205
Merit: 17
April 21, 2018, 01:38:06 PM
Well, we can't be sure when it will die.But I don't know why people always keep thinking when bitcoin will die etc.Why bother man? Bitcoin is still alive so you should take this chance and make.proper use of bitcoin to make your life easier.Don't always think when it will die.I don't think bitcoin will die before us.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
March 28, 2018, 07:03:47 PM

Bitcoin always good for investment until now even if bitcoin is now low prices this is the time for good for investment, some analys says that bitcoin will be rising up this mid term or end of this year of 2018 so bitcoin is not gonna dead.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
March 28, 2018, 06:56:45 PM
No not probably, as of now you can see many still have found use for bitcoins. Unless nobody will use it anymore maybe that is the time the bitcoins gonna be lost forever. But there is a lot of possibility for bitcoins to be controlled by the government in the future probably due to its use for illegal acts or crimes. Like when it will be used to support funds for terrorism. These things cannot be controlled easily, who knows where you want to use your bitcoins? Unless these things can be controlled maybe bitcoins will live as it is.
Until now Bitcoin is still often used and even the development is so significant that Bitcoin users continue to grow. In addition, the addition of a place that receives payment via Bitcoin becomes a positive value that can add trust to Bitcoin. So for someone who says that Bitcoin will die then I will laugh, they do not see the data and facts happening right now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

I saw 7 people member voted yes I don't know how did they come to that conclusion and how soon, everything that has a start has their end of course, but if you are talking about current environment and technology, bitcoin will just evolve and become even better.

We cant assure if bitcoin will be dead eventually. Maybe NOT but it is possible. But in my opinion bitcoin will not be dead that easily, and I do not think that bitcoin will die.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
March 28, 2018, 10:39:21 AM
No not probably, as of now you can see many still have found use for bitcoins. Unless nobody will use it anymore maybe that is the time the bitcoins gonna be lost forever. But there is a lot of possibility for bitcoins to be controlled by the government in the future probably due to its use for illegal acts or crimes. Like when it will be used to support funds for terrorism. These things cannot be controlled easily, who knows where you want to use your bitcoins? Unless these things can be controlled maybe bitcoins will live as it is.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
March 28, 2018, 10:23:07 AM
No bitcoin will not gonna be dead because bitcoin is already supportedd by so many people.With the support of people the bitcoin is so strong that nobody can destroy bitcoin.I believe that bitcoin will be very successful amd will not last.

bitcoin is already so strong that it equates to the dollar. Everything will be fine with him !! What is happening on the market today is a spectacle, people manipulate their money. It's my opinion!!
Pages:
Jump to: