Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin really secure - page 29. (Read 3100 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 08:46:33 AM
Yes.but over time and the progress of computers will be a serious threat to Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 07:31:19 AM
of course safe. The technology behind it is very well thought out. cause people to think they're insecure. because they do not know how to protect themselves from phising attacks. If you do not know how to provide security on the Internet, all environments are unsafe for you.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 11, 2018, 07:30:38 AM
If I invest privately on bitcoin it is very safe. because bitcoin is a very global investment place. So from that money people invest their money in bitcoin.
Activity: 144
February 11, 2018, 07:08:55 AM
To be honest, everything on the internet is not secured, scams are everywhere. There's no such thing as secured, even banks are being hacked sometimes.  Security is part of the risks that you need to take when investing on coins. Even if you are very careful, sometimes bad things will have to happen.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 04:31:18 AM
Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,

in view of the transparent bitcoin technology and its powerful P2P technology proves that bitcoin security is stronger than other digtial currencies.
Activity: 129
February 11, 2018, 04:00:39 AM
Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
Yes, I think it is secure. I don't hear any complains yet, so I think it is very secure. The trust and money that we invest are worth it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
February 10, 2018, 11:59:15 AM
Yes, Bitcoin is high secure. Bitcoin getting more popularity because of it's high security. And Bitcoin is decentralize coin. This one of the best reason of Bitcoin popularity.
brand new
Activity: 0
February 10, 2018, 10:36:10 AM
Bitcoin might have issues in scaling which resulted in higher than usual fees, but it is still the most secure crypto of them all. It's even more secure than the NYSE or even the biggest banks.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
February 10, 2018, 11:04:11 AM
Security of bitcoin was depending on the holders, sometimes it was safe to the intruders sometimes are not. Because most of the hackers are wants to gain high amount that's why they trying to steal the amount of others. But I believe that bitcoin will become more secure if they make or used alphanumeric password or else used special character in creating password.
Activity: 196
February 10, 2018, 10:48:39 AM
i think bitcoin is safe, but pc, bitcoin storage wallet and the way we conduct unsafe Bitcoin transactions.we must be careful this.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
February 10, 2018, 10:34:01 AM
yes Bitcoin is secure because btc units are virtually impossible to duplicate but there are also some imperfections and weak points that can be exploited by hackers looking to steal btc for their own good.
Yes, there are things which need to be improved for the betterment, here my I just want to make one suggestion for the authorities to make the official list of all the websites which are authorized to deal on their behalf with the names of the countries in which they are operating, because by doing that they will do a lot of favour for the new comers and the trust will also boost up for those who are already doing the transactions.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
February 10, 2018, 06:44:54 AM
There is no guarantee in bitcoins. That is why there are risks when you enter it. You will have to be prepared to lose when you do. If you want safety and security, put your money in a bank.
If we only talk about the security of the bitcoin, then bitcoin is no doubt very much secure and there is no way to breach the security of the bitcoin. However, there are certain things associated to that of bitcoin which is affecting the reputation of bitcoin to some extent. The trading exchanges that you use can be scammed and as a result of which you can lose your bitcoins. Other than this, your own account can be hacked which can result in huge loss.
Activity: 91
February 10, 2018, 02:07:10 AM
It can't be hacked with computers of our current technology level due to the decentralized storage of data and thousands of miners that are keeping it secure. Hacking 1 miner won't work, the hacker needs to hack all of them at once.
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 02:05:07 AM
I think Bitcoin is more secure than any other thing. In Bitcoin no one can track your transaction. Not even your government track your transactions. I was started investing in BTC before two years. Since 2016 to 2018 after spending two years in BTC, I was not facing any kind of trouble of hackers or anything else. It’s transactions also very fast. And most importantly it’s in your hand how to manipulate the account. If you regularly take precaution, then you don’t need to take too much tension.
Activity: 106
February 09, 2018, 10:06:41 AM
BTCitcoin is more secure than most existing financial services, including legacy banking platforms like SWIFT, which has been compromised repeatedly by hackers.
As i found about bitcoin that this very strongly secure if you the person who have bitcoin is really smart and know how to be secure your bitcoin as a bitcoin holder.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
February 09, 2018, 09:54:16 AM
For me yes bitcoin is very secured in my case i dont expirience hacking of my bitcoin account but other altcoin has. Bitcoin maybe has high security that work to make sure all accounts are secured.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 09:45:36 AM

Well, for me, yes. Bitcoin is highly secure, but it is always up to you if you want to make it secure. Some people loses their Bitcoin because of forgetting their PV keys or something.
All of the thefts in recent years have been the result of carelessness on the part of bitcoin owners, or else incompetency or dishonesty from the companies they used.
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
February 09, 2018, 09:43:28 AM
Of course bitcoin is secured. It has a feature where nobody can access but you. You keep and store it on a right and very reliable electronic wallet. Bitcoin is a trusted crypto currency. Its features and benefit has already been tested and we have seen numbers of rich people through hardwork in bitcoin. It is secured that has been existing for a long time already.

There is a lot to be said about wallets. I dislike hardware wallets and the like as they implement another layer of unknown to the whole process. Best to have you priv key secured somewhere else.
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
February 09, 2018, 09:41:36 AM
Technologically, and for the moment being, it has given strong proof of being able to sustain massive attacks and survive the forks. It is as safe as your keys.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
February 09, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

I really can’t say that cryptocurrency is 100% safe and secure in all regards. Hackers will stop at nothing to steal cryptos in any possible way. Hence, holders must follow all the safety protocols in order to avoid security breach. Even so, the probability of system glitches is always present. Decentralized exchanges aren’t safe as well. Take etherdelta.com for example, where hundreds of thousands have been stolen. So basically, cryptocurrency is pretty secured but there are still some unforeseen occurrences which are beyond our help.
Pages:
Jump to: