Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin really secure - page 32. (Read 3100 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
February 06, 2018, 11:29:37 AM
Btc is safe and secure means of investment one can rely on as it has proved itself in the market from past few years it has gained trust of people from all of the world and the live proof to state that it is secure is the increased market value of bitcoins as the market value of btc is completely based on the trust that is being build by the people within it.If you are some who trust on the stock and share market or real estate business then you should also trust on btc as it is also have some alike feature in the market.At certain point the stock/real estate market rise and sink same way the value of btc also go up and sink aswell but the only difference is that it does not take much time for this market to recover.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 10:07:32 AM
I think bitcoin is not really 100% secured, it always depends on your transaction and how you run you bitcoin or your bitcoin wallet. Many bitcoin wallet is already secured, I think it is the most secured than the other cryptocurrencies. Just always be extra careful to the hackers and scammers, I think here in bitcoin it is hard to trust somebody when it comes to transaction because there is always a bad guy that wants your bitcoin or sometime they will hack your account and get all your money in your bitcoin wallet. Let us be extra careful to have a peacefully transaction here in bitcoin.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
February 06, 2018, 10:00:48 AM
Of course, bitcoin is really secured. i think hackers have not been able to break in the system of bitcoin.
but for hack your wallet thats is possible, bitcoin will become more secure by your self, do not give your private key and password to anyone.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
February 06, 2018, 09:44:38 AM
Maybe yes, maybe not. Yes cause Bitcoin is in your account that only you can be access (you have your password). But what if you forgot to log it out, hackers are everywhere which is not safe... Be alert always. ☺
If you have your own computer, even if that bitcoin wallet is logged in for a lot of days it will not be hacked. Maybe if you went into a cafe which is renting PCs to be used and you forgot your logged in account there, that will not be hacked but being irresponsible. Hackers cannot hack that easily bitcoin wallets because if they can do, bitcoin will never reach such price heights.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 09:40:13 AM
yes Bitcoin is secure because btc units are virtually impossible to duplicate but there are also some imperfections and weak points that can be exploited by hackers looking to steal btc for their own good.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 10:06:42 PM
Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
i believe bitcoin safe because they are not safe many people of disbelieve but because they believe it helps them live like I wasn't me social wage but I believe it is safe.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
February 05, 2018, 09:20:05 PM
Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,

you must follow good security practices to make your bitcoin secure from any kind hacker or bitcoin related thefts. Those holders who lost their bitcoins is a result of not following the standard procedures in securing it. Improper security and negligence on the part of the holder or exchanger should always be avoided when storing bitcoin especially for long term hold.
On the part of the bitcoin network and its currency, it is to be said already proven secure, functional and efficient. The bitcoin holder, on his/her part, should protect its fund by following a good security practices. 
Activity: 196
February 05, 2018, 08:50:36 PM

If some people invested in bitcoin just like me it means they teust bitcoin and for sure it is secure because they have seen future in bitcoi. It is hard to trust but once you teust it means you can get good from it. I do believe that bitcoin is secure and usefull for everybody. Eventhough the price of it is not stable but their is possibilities that it will rise.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 08:26:26 PM
BTCitcoin is more secure than most existing financial services, including legacy banking platforms like SWIFT, which has been compromised repeatedly by hackers.

really a transaction in bitcoin or trading with bitcoin so far I'm safe there are no obstacles whatsoever, and if there is the theft of your assets I think it's from their own fault that does not secure their private key
Activity: 223
February 05, 2018, 07:43:35 PM
Maybe yes, maybe not. Yes cause Bitcoin is in your account that only you can be access (you have your password). But what if you forgot to log it out, hackers are everywhere which is not safe... Be alert always. ☺
Activity: 9
February 05, 2018, 03:01:32 PM
Bitcoin is secure in perspective of current banking system Smiley
Well it is not true because banking is totally different than bitcoin because in bank your income will not grow much high but in bitcoin it will give you high profit, it is time for you to get in bitcoin and then wait for the long time to so you will see bitcoin is getting high. Now bitcoin is not only strong but safe and secure as well, for bitcoin safety there are a lot of wallets and these online and offline wallets are securing bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
February 05, 2018, 02:08:04 PM
Yes bitcoin is really secure. This is proven by the user of the bitcoin, because from the start and until now I not heard that the bitcoin wallet of any user hacked by any expert hacker. I also doesn't hear that Any strong Government get information of their people involving in the bitcoin. It mean no body can theft your bitcoin and no body can get information of your account even the government too. And it proves that bitcoin is really secure.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
February 05, 2018, 10:29:39 AM
Not really secure if people who didn't save their bitcoin in the safest wallet. Like today many people who often keep their bitcoin on one of exchange for a long time will make their bitcoin where it is not safe we do not know what will happen to the exchange.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 09:51:20 AM
I don't have any idea, In my own speculation, bitcoin could also be hacked, There are many people who claims they were hacked so possibly bitcoin is not secure,:)
Activity: 191
February 05, 2018, 09:48:29 AM
I think bitcoin is very secure because so far they don't have any issue about bitcoins secureness. In addition some people are investing and some are not because may be those people who wants to invest in bitcoin are people that have a strong personalities that ready to take the risk because we all know that investing is risky. But for those people who don't want to invest, I can that they have a weak personalities because they are afraid to invest. It is only my opinion Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 7
February 05, 2018, 09:40:26 AM
We cant say that bitcoin is safe, because they are many hackers that is trying to phish some accounts of the users.But if you are careful enough it is safe.
Activity: 129
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
February 05, 2018, 06:59:22 AM
Nothing is totally secure on this planet, let alone in the world of money and investments.
Bitcoin can lose its value, it can be banned by governments, someone can steal your private key...
But with a little care, it's not difficult to prevent this kind of trouble.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
February 05, 2018, 06:55:25 AM
The confidentiality entrusted with Bitcoin security is never to be compared with any other business, esp for those who are more perfect in securing their wallets from hackers, like mixing their coins timely and encrypting their wallets with strong paraphrase which devoid and prevent these seeds eaten birds from accessing. Even, few Government parastatals and lending Institution are already utilizing Bitcoin as over-site transaction currency to compensate their workers or subscribers according to their patronage level.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 05, 2018, 05:24:50 AM
For me yes. It is secure. Because it is not powered by government. Just a point of view.
Activity: 224
February 04, 2018, 02:59:25 PM
Bitcoin is very safe, as long as you keep your private key safely no one will be able to steal the bitcoin from you. You should print it and put into safe.
Pages:
Jump to: