Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin really secure - page 31. (Read 3100 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 11
Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
February 07, 2018, 03:47:04 PM
It depends from what you mean by "secure". As an investment, as you can see in these days, is totally unsafe, even you can make big profits.
As an asset, if you use some precautions, it's very secure. Of course, you need to take responsibility of your assets:
you don't let your home or your car with the key in the door; so, don't do the same with your private key...
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
February 07, 2018, 11:31:18 AM
There is no guarantee in bitcoins. That is why there are risks when you enter it. You will have to be prepared to lose when you do. If you want safety and security, put your money in a bank.
Yes it is risky and you have to invest in it on your own risk but a lot of people are investing in bitcoin and now the big investor are also investing in this currency i have invested my amount in altcoins so i think bitcoin is secure for me. Now the price is a little bit less and people are not happy with this decrease in price. Bitcoin is the digital currency and i have seen many people who are now rich because of this currency.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 11:26:48 AM
Bitcoin is safe and secured it is not recommended by the banks in our country but I assure you that it is safe. The transactions are fast and reliable just enter the right address you have.

what about wallets that got hacked? Yes, it might be the user's fault, but without any form of insurance policy, no investigation, to say the least, can be done.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 11:24:03 AM
Bitcoin is safe and secured it is not recommended by the banks in our country but I assure you that it is safe. The transactions are fast and reliable just enter the right address you have.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 07, 2018, 10:33:17 AM
Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
It is secured. I used bitcoin and stored it to online wallets .And as far as im working with this bitcoin nothing happens to be scam by some people. Even we know that the value of this bitcoin is changing. And make it sure that dont log in your account in such computer shop or someone you really dont know.
You will not be scammed if you will protect your personal information related to your online wallet and for me, it is better if you will put your bitcoins into a hardware wallets rather than online wallets because they are more secured and encrypted that is a better type of security for the people who want to make their bitcoin really safe.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 06:29:28 AM
Yes bitcoin is secured no one can know your account and I think that bitcoin is really secured if you only know your account. if it is you entrust to others it is likely that they get your account for me you have to do to secure your wallet, so no one can access your personal wallet and dont  let others know it so it does not get lost.
Activity: 196
February 07, 2018, 05:41:24 AM
For me bitcoin is secure but not that so secured, it can still be hacked by someone, or the bitcoin system is destroyed. If you are worried about your bitcoins, all you can do is to trust bitcoin. When you invested to bitcoin, you also accepted its being volatility and the risk that every downfall may continue and never recover again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 04:34:42 AM
Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
It is secured. I used bitcoin and stored it to online wallets .And as far as im working with this bitcoin nothing happens to be scam by some people. Even we know that the value of this bitcoin is changing. And make it sure that dont log in your account in such computer shop or someone you really dont know.
Activity: 162
February 07, 2018, 04:04:56 AM
I think bitcoin is really safe, big risk in my opinion not from security but from bitcoin price that can not be predicted, at this time I lost a lot because bitcoin price keeps going down, I hope the price go up
Activity: 266
February 07, 2018, 04:02:56 AM
I think it's very safe to invest in Bitcoin because as long as I invest in safe bitcoins only, because bitcoin security is highly tested and sophisticated ...
So anyone who invests in bitcoin will feel safe ...
but back again to you want to invest in bitcoin or not ? ? ? If in doubt do not need to invest in bitcoin ...
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 03:53:07 AM
I think yes because for almost 4 years that i used bitcoin it never happen that i got scam. I think it is all up to you of you are a responsible people you will and think before you act then there is nothing will happen.
Activity: 196
February 06, 2018, 10:30:06 PM
There is no guarantee in bitcoins. That is why there are risks when you enter it. You will have to be prepared to lose when you do. If you want safety and security, put your money in a bank.
Activity: 70
February 06, 2018, 10:26:18 PM
Yes bitcoin is reallly secure because is so very safe to us and bitcoin is help to gain more income and invest your money.
Activity: 85
February 06, 2018, 10:23:02 PM
Yes i think bitcoin is secure bitcoin is safe for everyone because bitcoin it help you to get more income and you may earn money here
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 09:36:11 PM
If we are going to talk about the security of bitcoin we could say that it is secure enough for us to have a form of investment and make a profit with the used of decentralized transaction yet there is always a limitation for bitcoin security. Because day by day there could be a new problem that could took over that may have a glitch on the system of bitcoin. But development could also take place that could help bitcoin to cope up on this future scenarios.
Activity: 600
February 06, 2018, 08:31:44 PM
Bitcoin is absolutely safe for everyone, both in investments and transactions, for me you have to do to secure your wallet, so no one can access your personal wallet, so till now bicoin is getting popular all over the world.
Because for them bitcoin is very easy to get more profit and also very safe.
Activity: 84
February 06, 2018, 08:07:23 PM

It depends on how you secured your bitcoin. There are wallet out there that are very trusted and are secure. Its really up to us how we protect our bitcoin. We are our own banks, so we should know how to protect it from hackers.

If you are lured by bitcoin, then you should learn all about it. Specially wallets to keep you safe and secure. Everything that is about money needs to be protected right? Bitcoin is no different. And far as those people who have lost their bitcoin, there's no one to blame but themselves. Bitcoin shows us avenue to make money, but if you are too lazy to protect it, them eventually someone will get it from you.

Yes, you're right. Bitcoin is more secured, but it depends also on how you protect your account. You may change your security passwords every week and other settings, to prevent from hackers.
Activity: 154
February 06, 2018, 07:09:02 PM
For what I know, no hacker can crack the bitcoin code, so in this sense is completely safe (of course, if you lose your private key, you are done....).
As investment, as you can see in these days, is very unsecure: you can make big profits, but you can make also big losses.
So, it depends what level of risk you want to accept.
Activity: 14
February 06, 2018, 12:21:54 PM
Well, I don't think so that it is safe. Bitcoin is just a computer thing, so meaning there is big possibility that it can be hack and manipulated by the hackers. 
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 12:08:48 PM

Bitcoin is very safe even safer than saving in the bank. What you need to consider is the risk of bitcoin, because the bitcoin price is unstable. Consider before you decide.
Pages:
Jump to: