Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoins safe? - page 46. (Read 90087 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
April 13, 2016, 07:41:58 AM
Bitcoin is safe, and that must be because it is many used by so many people so it is important that it must be safe otherwise it will be not used so many and that is not good for Bitcoin itself.
You see that Bitcoin is also getting more used now so the population is also rising and that is nice.

It is safe not because people are using it, but people are using it as it is safer form of payments to their loved ones with so much ease and so less fees...
It's been the safest one if you know how to do it even better, as it is the most protected currency currently...
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
April 13, 2016, 07:28:07 AM
Bitcoin is safe, and that must be because it is many used by so many people so it is important that it must be safe otherwise it will be not used so many and that is not good for Bitcoin itself.
You see that Bitcoin is also getting more used now so the population is also rising and that is nice.
Activity: 350
April 13, 2016, 03:48:23 AM
It is never safe to invest all your money into 1 thing. You should always diversify your investments.

But bitcoin is safe, safe enought to invest only in it, in history of bitcoin,  there was only few unexpected price falls, and bitcoin is pretty old crypto now, so i think that bitcoin is safest from all cryptos
Bitcoin is safe mate. Many people love to use Bitcoin, and their experience is also that they know that Bitcoin is safe to use.
It depends on how you handle it, you can be scammed but that is your own fault too. Even the online wallets are pretty safe.
Bitcoin is itself safe but not many people knows that because they think that it is online money and they think that you can be hacked with it but that is not actually true.
The online wallets are also safe and they works together very good, but they have to be patience also to wait for a good price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
April 12, 2016, 03:16:04 PM
Bitcoin is really safe in my opinion, there is no way for the code of bitcoin to be hacked.
If you use online wallet, save your money in different wallet and always backup your wallet.
thats true, bitcoin code is impossible to crack right now and it will be impossible to do that for a really long time i think as the computers are still too weak to do that

for me bitcoins are the safest currency that we have right now and i invest a lot of money in it hoping that there will be a big price increase in the future, though anything can happen to be honest

You are right, the bitcoin is very safe if you ask me, its not hackable at all only your wallet can get hacked.
Most likely you will need a paper wallet so that is also no problem.
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 12, 2016, 02:49:12 PM
Bitcoin is really safe in my opinion, there is no way for the code of bitcoin to be hacked.
If you use online wallet, save your money in different wallet and always backup your wallet.
thats true, bitcoin code is impossible to crack right now and it will be impossible to do that for a really long time i think as the computers are still too weak to do that

for me bitcoins are the safest currency that we have right now and i invest a lot of money in it hoping that there will be a big price increase in the future, though anything can happen to be honest
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 12, 2016, 02:35:34 PM
It is never safe to invest all your money into 1 thing. You should always diversify your investments.

But bitcoin is safe, safe enought to invest only in it, in history of bitcoin,  there was only few unexpected price falls, and bitcoin is pretty old crypto now, so i think that bitcoin is safest from all cryptos
Bitcoin is safe mate. Many people love to use Bitcoin, and their experience is also that they know that Bitcoin is safe to use.
It depends on how you handle it, you can be scammed but that is your own fault too. Even the online wallets are pretty safe.

its safe now, but you shouldnt ignore past events.

anyone who does, is sort of being ignorant of what can happen at any time with prices that effect buy orders.

what makes it safe right now and what past events are you talking about? bitcoin as network has become stronger as the total hashpower is increasing significantly year on year. beside that there is nothing that makes bitcoin right now safer than previous years. the protocol is as strong as it always was.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
April 12, 2016, 02:19:51 PM

But bitcoin is safe, safe enought to invest only in it, in history of bitcoin,  there was only few unexpected price falls, and bitcoin is pretty old crypto now, so i think that bitcoin is safest from all cryptos

anyone who does, is sort of being ignorant of what can happen at any time with prices that effect buy orders.
maybe he should do step by step to forget about bad experience and let him think bitcoin isn't safe with the passage of time he would agree that it's safe invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 12, 2016, 02:13:36 PM

Activity: 490
April 12, 2016, 12:53:15 PM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
March 26, 2016, 06:21:09 AM
I'm kinda new in bitcoins, but I'm trying to put all my money in it, 'cause I believe in its potential and safety  Cool

You are damn right. You will never regret your decision. Just dont panic when Bitcoin goes down, wait couple of weeks and you'll see it will be up again.
yeah agree because usually the main problem for newcomers is that they are too afraid when prices fall. they are afraid to lose. you have to do is be patient and wait. the price will rise again

Well, for someone who still new about bitcoin will panic for sure. and they will think bitcoin is not safe anymore. So for people who still new about bitcoin, calm down. Because the bitcoin's price always not stable and it's normal.

Panic can really cause users to not believe in the coin,but if you are an old time user of bitcoin you will just laugh at the bad news about bitcoin.
yeah because usually it is done by the media who hate bitcoin they made a bad news to bitcoin. of course the old players will laugh at the news. but new users or new entrants will certainly panic with it. I think you have to ask the old players. whether bitcoin is safe or not?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 26, 2016, 05:59:29 AM
I'm kinda new in bitcoins, but I'm trying to put all my money in it, 'cause I believe in its potential and safety  Cool

You are damn right. You will never regret your decision. Just dont panic when Bitcoin goes down, wait couple of weeks and you'll see it will be up again.
yeah agree because usually the main problem for newcomers is that they are too afraid when prices fall. they are afraid to lose. you have to do is be patient and wait. the price will rise again

Well, for someone who still new about bitcoin will panic for sure. and they will think bitcoin is not safe anymore. So for people who still new about bitcoin, calm down. Because the bitcoin's price always not stable and it's normal.

Panic can really cause users to not believe in the coin,but if you are an old time user of bitcoin you will just laugh at the bad news about bitcoin.
Activity: 420
March 26, 2016, 05:54:44 AM

Activity: 504
March 26, 2016, 05:22:22 AM

global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
March 26, 2016, 03:09:20 AM
Bitcoin is mega safe and every bitcoin user know it. It really here like 1000 time but bitcoin is more safty than strongbox.

It is safe of course, your anonymity is safe with bitcoin... everyone could look at your wallet but never your personal data...But of course, our computers and wallets are still vulnerable from attack, so better make it safe too so your coins will be safe..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 26, 2016, 12:26:15 AM
bitcoin is perfectly safe to use. you just have to keep wallet account you have. if you have to know what you should do? "Data secure your wallet as you secure your computer and email addresses belonging".
Activity: 252
March 25, 2016, 05:59:28 PM
Bitcoin is mega safe and every bitcoin user know it. It really here like 1000 time but bitcoin is more safty than strongbox.

I never heard of strong box.

Or do you mean a safe? like a physical safe. Bitcoin has it flaws, but its very minimal since its based on the user to keep up with setting a passphrase etc.

The only down side is most users dont know how to back up their bitcoin.
Activity: 854
March 25, 2016, 04:56:30 PM
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
March 25, 2016, 01:46:25 AM
if you are looking for security in a sense that you don't lose the bitcoin itself then you are in luck because there are ways to secure the coins that nobody can touch (like a paper wallet).

but if you are looking for something to put your money in and be sure that it is safe in a sense that its value is going to stay the same or go up then it is not that safe to do it because the price is a risky business but the risk these days is not that high.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
March 25, 2016, 12:46:01 AM
Of course Bitcoin is very safe. And there are also many scammers and that is very bad. But you have just to be careful.
And trust only the people that you know and not every person. It will be bad if you would be scammed. So be careful that will be the best thing. And the online wallets are also very good.

Yes online wallets are very safe and it gives me a feeling that it is more safer then banks as it is not easy to hack your wallet and no stranger have access to it.
we do not need to discuss the security of the wallet. because the wallet was made very secure. it would be difficult for hackers to take your money if you have a lot of authentication. which is a security check on the price bitcoin
All online wallets are the least secure wallet. Even with a lot of authentication, the operator would be able to spend the coins from their server. This is a problem since the online wallets do not need government registration and anyone can run an online wallet. Since it is online, hackers can log into your account without access to your computer.
Activity: 462
March 24, 2016, 05:32:49 PM
Yes the bitcoin itself is very safe if you ask me look at all this measures you can take to fully lock your wallet.
The bitcoin itself is very safe they only thing what can be hacked is your wallet but that is your own responsibility.
Pages:
Jump to: