Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoins safe? - page 50. (Read 90086 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 250
March 13, 2016, 01:30:42 PM
Since Bitcoins operate without a central authority, supply is regulated by software as well as agreement by the network, and cannot be manipulated by any government, bank, organization or individual. Bitcoin theft is usually performed at the platform level, e.g., exchanges or wallets rather than at an individual account level, leaving the user unable to prevent these attacks. To secure your Bitcoins from theft, enabling two-factor authentication is strongly recommended.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
March 12, 2016, 09:42:38 AM
Bitcoin is much safer compared to the physical money. The advancement in the technology has made it highly secure and valuable.

Yeah its safe until you take care of safety measures, you need to careful with you online wallet, and I don't see any safety issues with bitcoin wallets as bitcoins are very safe in it and not easy to get stolen or hacked.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 12, 2016, 04:30:20 AM
Bitcoin is much safer compared to the physical money. The advancement in the technology has made it highly secure and valuable.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
March 12, 2016, 04:11:29 AM
BItcoin is safe. the safe in Bitcoin is depend where you save your bitcoin, and where you store it.
if you save your bitcoin at Core wallet +passphare, and you use internet security pro, so im sure your bitcoin is safe.

for in vestmen Bitcoin also a best choice to safe your money from inflation rate.
Activity: 350
March 11, 2016, 06:36:38 PM
If you want you bitcoins to be safe store them offline and you will have the same security as a bank.
The protocol and setup if bitcoin is very safe, but it is the users who make it not safe.

That's correct Sir. From what i've learned and read it's all about how you safe and store your bitcoins.
If you depend on an online wallet or an exchange you might get scammed by them. But if you are smart you safe them offline.
Activity: 420
March 11, 2016, 04:40:34 PM
If you want you bitcoins to be safe store them offline and you will have the same security as a bank.
The protocol and setup if bitcoin is very safe, but it is the users who make it not safe.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 11, 2016, 02:12:50 PM
This question made me think about if is a safe investment or if the coin stored at our wallets are safe.Anyway bitcoin security is the biggest since is provided by the hash of the miners,bitcoin looks like stable at 400 dollars now soo i would consider it atractive and safe.
the only not safe is fluctuations. Of course you know. your money could be reduced by more than 10% in one night. if you put your money in bitcoin

It completely depends on the market situation. As you know nothing is guaranteed. We have to start on something which has more stability. I strongly feel that bitcoin is one of them. As you said money could be reduced but on the positive side which we have to see more often is it can be doubled.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
March 11, 2016, 01:56:08 PM
Is it safe to keep all of my assets in Bitcoins? And how Department for Combating Economic Crimes, can affect my account?  What permissions they need , to freeze all my money ?
i think every exchange have warn you,bitcoin is full of risk,you can lost your money in just several minutes,just like gambling,but i think bitcoin was safer now,i mean not many people can easily hack or stole bitcoin on wallet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
March 11, 2016, 01:42:38 PM
As far as i know yes. It's more safety than banks!  I can guarantee it Grin
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
March 11, 2016, 11:51:33 AM
Yes the bitcoin is pretty safe if you ask me, maybe its even the safest thing to invest in but it also risky of course every investment is.
I think the bitcoin this year is safe because of the halving that is happening this year.

What kind of post is this? Safest thing but also risky lol. And what is the connection of bitcoin being safe this year just because of halving?

We really can't assure this thing so better prepare some backup plans.
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
March 11, 2016, 11:35:53 AM
The bitcoin itself is very safe if you ask me, its one of the safest pay methods I know right now.
Also the bitcoin is untraceable so that makes it even more secure, you only need multiple wallets to gain more security for your bitcoins.

Even if you have single wallet, your bitcoins are safe and you don't have to worry about it, as I am using only one wallet but I never had any issues related to safety.
Bitcoin is indeed very safe, and more people must know that, that is very important for the most people.
We all hope that we can have some more money later if the value will rise and the wallets are also very safe and that is very good.
Activity: 546
March 11, 2016, 11:15:12 AM
Yes the bitcoin is pretty safe if you ask me, maybe its even the safest thing to invest in but it also risky of course every investment is.
I think the bitcoin this year is safe because of the halving that is happening this year.
Activity: 518
March 11, 2016, 11:04:19 AM
Bitcoin is very safe, I think. You can earn some a lot of money with it and that is pretty good.
But you never know what will happen. And Bitcoin must be safe, because many people are using it and that is very good, the wallets are also very safe.
I think the security wallet is beyond the scope of bitcoin. we ask is the safety of bitcoin. whether it can make us losers or not ? of course when the price falls
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
March 11, 2016, 11:02:30 AM

if price can reduce 10% in one night of course price can rise 50% in one night, i think it's normal in every investment and if you scared for investing your money will never grow.

That is right and Im pointing this too in some of my previous post in the past. There is no success that you won't faced some risk. All in all learn to fight and play the risk so in the end you will grow.

Even some of the big traders today experiencing loss but they can able to keep back on the track.
Activity: 518
March 11, 2016, 07:54:32 AM
This question made me think about if is a safe investment or if the coin stored at our wallets are safe.Anyway bitcoin security is the biggest since is provided by the hash of the miners,bitcoin looks like stable at 400 dollars now soo i would consider it atractive and safe.
the only not safe is fluctuations. Of course you know. your money could be reduced by more than 10% in one night. if you put your money in bitcoin
if price can reduce 10% in one night of course price can rise 50% in one night, i think it's normal in every investment and if you scared for investing your money will never grow.
Activity: 420
March 11, 2016, 06:36:40 AM
Activity: 308
March 11, 2016, 05:58:29 AM
Bitcoin is very safe, I think. You can earn some a lot of money with it and that is pretty good.
But you never know what will happen. And Bitcoin must be safe, because many people are using it and that is very good, the wallets are also very safe.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
March 10, 2016, 01:27:38 PM
bitcoin very safe for decades to come. why do I say so, because I am not yet sure bitcoin will live forever. but I hope it can live forever Smiley
Activity: 252
March 10, 2016, 01:17:02 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 09, 2016, 06:00:18 AM
The bitcoin itself is very safe if you ask me, its one of the safest pay methods I know right now.
Also the bitcoin is untraceable so that makes it even more secure, you only need multiple wallets to gain more security for your bitcoins.

Even if you have single wallet, your bitcoins are safe and you don't have to worry about it, as I am using only one wallet but I never had any issues related to safety.
Pages:
Jump to: