Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoins safe? - page 47. (Read 90087 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
March 24, 2016, 03:10:47 PM
I'm kinda new in bitcoins, but I'm trying to put all my money in it, 'cause I believe in its potential and safety  Cool

You are damn right. You will never regret your decision. Just dont panic when Bitcoin goes down, wait couple of weeks and you'll see it will be up again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 24, 2016, 03:00:20 PM
It is never safe to invest all your money into 1 thing. You should always diversify your investments.

But bitcoin is safe, safe enought to invest only in it, in history of bitcoin,  there was only few unexpected price falls, and bitcoin is pretty old crypto now, so i think that bitcoin is safest from all cryptos
Bitcoin is safe mate. Many people love to use Bitcoin, and their experience is also that they know that Bitcoin is safe to use.
It depends on how you handle it, you can be scammed but that is your own fault too. Even the online wallets are pretty safe.

Bit coin is safe to use.....approximately there are 6 million plus users uses the btc....so it is the safest way to earn money...join in the signed campaign which will give you the regular income....you can do trading via btc...so it is one of the safest and the wonderful place to earn .........Again above mentioned you should be aware about the scam......
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
March 24, 2016, 02:42:51 PM
It is never safe to invest all your money into 1 thing. You should always diversify your investments.

But bitcoin is safe, safe enought to invest only in it, in history of bitcoin,  there was only few unexpected price falls, and bitcoin is pretty old crypto now, so i think that bitcoin is safest from all cryptos
Bitcoin is safe mate. Many people love to use Bitcoin, and their experience is also that they know that Bitcoin is safe to use.
It depends on how you handle it, you can be scammed but that is your own fault too. Even the online wallets are pretty safe.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 24, 2016, 02:21:58 PM
Is it safe to keep all of my assets in Bitcoins? And how Department for Combating Economic Crimes, can affect my account?  What permissions they need , to freeze all my money ?

First of all, in any of gambling site or exchange currency site, you shouldn't give you ID or passport or any other  so nobody will find out who have money, why you think bitcoin is so popular in black market? Nobody can find out who pays
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 22, 2016, 08:04:41 AM
It's safe and scary at the same time, becareful with your wallet and don't trust scammers, once the money is out from your account, in no way it comes back
Yes, it is the rule for bitcoin that it is once paid will never be redeemed for any transaction as it is not refundable.
We need not be scared on this feature but we need to be careful before spending bitcoins. This feature will protect many sellers from scamming chargebacks, many scammers still doing it with Paypal.
Activity: 350
March 22, 2016, 04:48:07 AM
Bitcoin is of course safe. You can see that many people are using it and that is very good. I hope there will be more people that is going to use it.
But you never know what is going to happen with the value and that is the problem. I hope that it will rise.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
March 21, 2016, 03:44:37 PM
Of course Bitcoin is very safe. And there are also many scammers and that is very bad. But you have just to be careful.
And trust only the people that you know and not every person. It will be bad if you would be scammed. So be careful that will be the best thing. And the online wallets are also very good.

Yes online wallets are very safe and it gives me a feeling that it is more safer then banks as it is not easy to hack your wallet and no stranger have access to it.
I am also in the favour of online wallets but one of my friend has suggested me that to use desktop wallets, he also told that it is the more secured method for it to store your bitcoin than online wallets.
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
March 21, 2016, 01:37:16 PM
Yes I believe so that bitcoin is safe, this is due to business transaction that will not require you to carry the said amount in exchange for anything and its locked by your own identity. This cannot be also steal which is another method of safety when it comes to bitcoin.
Activity: 532
March 21, 2016, 04:40:07 AM
I'm kinda new in bitcoins, but I'm trying to put all my money in it, 'cause I believe in its potential and safety  Cool
Lol you're so sure with bitcoin dude. you should deepen your knowledge of bitcoin and risk what should you face in bitcoin. Also learn about fluctuations dude. because a lot of newcomers losers and blames bitcoin for prices to shrink very quickly
Activity: 350
March 21, 2016, 04:35:17 AM
Yes the bitcoin is safe if you compare it with other pay methods, its even the safest method in my opinion so that is pretty nice if you ask me.
Also the fact is that the bitcoin itself is very secure the wallets are only the risk, well mostly online wallets are easy to hack in my opinion.
Activity: 518
March 21, 2016, 03:45:01 AM
It's safe and scary at the same time, becareful with your wallet and don't trust scammers, once the money is out from your account, in no way it comes back
if you do not easily believe someone and do not follow the investment scam or something. you will always be safe there will be no one who would deceive you.
who became fear is the price of bitcoin fluctuations make bitcoin unsafe.

ah, that's what I meant when I said scary. Price used to go down when I hold BTC and rises when I have nothing. Isn't that scary? Tongue
you need read some news and learn about trading bitcoin because trading bitcoin is easy when price goes down you just need to keep them until price up.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 21, 2016, 03:24:45 AM
if you do not easily believe someone and do not follow the investment scam or something. you will always be safe there will be no one who would deceive you.

ah, that's what I meant when I said scary. Price used to go down when I hold BTC and rises when I have nothing. Isn't that scary? Tongue

Its not that scary because the changing price of bitcoin is only normal as you can see in fiat exchange,we will always see the change and it for the better.
Activity: 126
March 21, 2016, 02:58:31 AM

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
March 21, 2016, 01:21:17 AM
I think that bitcoin today have guaranteed security, bitcoin has become the medium of secure payment and use of various parties. bitcoin transaction system so transparent that allows users to track the flow of funds in bitcoin.

Bitcoin is really a safe way to do transaction around the globe and just like any other form of money you have to be careful so that your money is safe.
Put your money in an offline wallet, don't touch it unless you put it on a sanitized and basically fresh PC. Simplest way to make sure that your coins are safe and don't get stolen.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 21, 2016, 01:14:41 AM
I think that bitcoin today have guaranteed security, bitcoin has become the medium of secure payment and use of various parties. bitcoin transaction system so transparent that allows users to track the flow of funds in bitcoin.

Bitcoin is really a safe way to do transaction around the globe and just like any other form of money you have to be careful so that your money is safe.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 20, 2016, 10:44:10 PM
Activity: 784
March 20, 2016, 10:39:20 PM
Like everything must have  associated risks  such as forgetting password,  Trojans, Bad writing a payment address.

yeahh.. but if you can safe your computer/android device from malware , if you remember all of your password also if you ceck again before sending your bitcoin you will sure bitcoin is safe place to save your money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
March 20, 2016, 06:58:19 PM
I don't think so my friend, because unfortunately this currency is still very volatile and there are multiple variables that can strongly affect its future behavior. I think it is a good option to invest in btc as portfolio investment, but not as your main store of value.
legendary
Activity: 938
March 20, 2016, 05:55:11 PM
Like everything must have  associated risks  such as forgetting password,  Trojans, Bad writing a payment address.
Activity: 812
March 20, 2016, 04:40:50 PM

Yes its safe and I think it is the best product to invest in, as the price of bitcoin would be much higher in future so I think if we inest now it would be the safe investment to make.
Pages:
Jump to: