Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoins safe? - page 51. (Read 90086 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 500
March 09, 2016, 05:56:04 AM
The bitcoin itself is very safe if you ask me, its one of the safest pay methods I know right now.
Also the bitcoin is untraceable so that makes it even more secure, you only need multiple wallets to gain more security for your bitcoins.
MGM
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 09, 2016, 05:27:07 AM
Bitcoin is as safe as the internet
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
March 09, 2016, 04:27:43 AM
Yes the bitcoin is very safe if you ask me, the bitcoin has a very good future and its one of the securest pay methods available.
I even think its more secured than a bank in my opinion.

Bitcoin is safe because nobody would know that you are carrying a million dollar just to have a transaction in a certain place.
You buy a diamond at a local bar without everyone noticing you are carrying a million dollar worth of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is safe when it comes to payment and theres no tax included.
Bitcoin is very safe. Many people use it and that is very good. If it was not safe not many people will use it so it is important that it must be safe.
The online wallets are also very safe and that is very good. Than people will also use Bitcoin and the wallets more.
Activity: 420
March 09, 2016, 04:23:28 AM
In my opinion bitcoin is one of the safest pay methods there is available right now on the market.
Also the bitcoin is safe for sure but keep your wallet very safe and secure, use a paper wallet or a cold storage with large amounts.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
March 09, 2016, 04:20:35 AM
as far as i know its very safe....because there is no other way to ensure your money...if its in btc,it is pretty safe..Smiley

what do you means for ensure your money? if the price drop you lost
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 09, 2016, 01:59:01 AM
Yes the bitcoin is very safe if you ask me, the bitcoin has a very good future and its one of the securest pay methods available.

Bitcoin is safe because nobody would know that you are carrying a million dollar just to have a transaction in a certain place.
You buy a diamond at a local bar without everyone noticing you are carrying a million dollar worth of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is safe when it comes to payment and theres no tax included.
Activity: 287
March 08, 2016, 05:06:54 PM

Both are safe mate, banks are also the safest place to save your money, and bitcoin is safe too, as I don't think anyone can steal your money either from both in very easy way.
Activity: 714
SkyFall
March 08, 2016, 04:40:42 PM
Activity: 252
March 08, 2016, 04:31:46 PM
Wallets are safe if you store all the information they offer like the see,and make backups frequently,besides that i believe the best wallet is from the blockchain ,atleast is where i left my coins usually .All wallets now require you a password,then 2fa and maybe another password to moove.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
March 08, 2016, 02:51:54 PM
I think bitcoin and wallet both are safe as I don't see any problems with that, If you have strong password then I don't think that any one can steal or hack your bitcoins, I think bitcoin is the best way to store your money.
legendary
Activity: 980
March 08, 2016, 02:37:13 PM
Bitcoin are much safe when you place it in your offline wallet. The reason is the third party
usage in online wallets might sometimes end up with some issues. We also can't question
them back as we have agreed for various terms and conditions.

I agree with that but offline wallet also not 100% safe though. For me better split all your bitcoin to many wallet, so it's make your bitcoins more safe.

Offline wallets are safe, as long as your security practices are okay. You have to be paranoid about your bitcoins, but do understand that it is possible to secure them.
online wallet and offline wallet both are safe as long it use with caution because i had use online wallet and never have any issue regarding my wallet
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
March 08, 2016, 11:25:37 AM
Bitcoin are much safe when you place it in your offline wallet. The reason is the third party
usage in online wallets might sometimes end up with some issues. We also can't question

I agree with that but offline wallet also not 100% safe though. For me better split all your bitcoin to many wallet, so it's make your bitcoins more safe.

Offline wallets are safe, as long as your security practices are okay. You have to be paranoid about your bitcoins, but do understand that it is possible to secure them.
Bitcoin is safe. It must be, many people are using it so safety is really important. If it was not safe, than nobody will use it.
The online wallets are also very safe and that is good. Than they work together well. But people should know that. And than they will also use some Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
March 08, 2016, 10:52:49 AM

You don't have to be paranoid at all in your life if you just use your common sense when it comes to computer security. If you don't download shitty software or click on links where they promise you a high bonus for example, then you'll be just fine. All your wallet files/coins that you have will be safe.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 08, 2016, 10:47:38 AM
Bitcoin is safe and highly growing. Bitcoin wallets will be good enough to hold all our bitcoins and will  soon give a good profit for the trust you have over it.
legendary
Activity: 1246
March 08, 2016, 10:24:48 AM

Activity: 784
March 07, 2016, 05:00:04 AM

how about paper wallet, Im sure paperwallet is the safer wallet than other wallet, no internet conection, just make your new paperwallet using bitcoinaddress, or bitcoinvanitygen (offline) then print it safe at safety box Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
March 04, 2016, 02:00:53 AM

Activity: 658
March 04, 2016, 12:46:39 AM
we were not asked about the possibility of a security wallet or hacked.
possible purpose of this thread is? whether bitcoin is safe to invest or not? Can bitcoin made me lose. maybe it is.
if the wallet. I'm sure you can secure it with ease
Activity: 434
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 03, 2016, 07:42:09 PM
Just read the OP. This is a very controversial thing, and it's why many businesses still can't get used to the idea of using Bitcoin as a payment method. Although it'd earn them a lot of revenue, they're still not sure about this "new currency".

Bitcoin is extremely safe, but extremely dangerous as well. You see, bitcoins are much more different than regular currencies. You get to manage 100% of your finances and don't need a centralized bank to help you.

You could of course risk having all your money stolen from you by using an online wallet which takes up less space and is really easy to use, but again you're risking a lot. With bitcoin you get to be your own bank. You decide where all the money goes and where it is stored. Only downside you've got all the liability in the world.

One major downside of Bitcoin is its volatility. The price of Bitcoin could be $450 today (roughly what it is now) but could end out being $50 tomorrow. Remember it took just about 2 weeks or so for us to climb up to the $1000 peak, who says it can't crash just as quickly?

There are still many more benefits such as no inflation and decentralization and low fees plus easy payments. However should you put all your assets into it? Simple answer: no.

Never put all your eggs in one basket. Bitcoin is a commodity which we can exchange and buy a lot with. It is very volatile though. It's only been around for a few years, unlike the Canadian or US dollar which have been around for centuries. Bitcoin is still forming its foundation, which makes banks a totally safer option.

My tip: don't put all your assets in it. Whether you're saving up for your education or someone else's education, don't put that crucial asset in Bitcoin. Keep the majority of your money ready in a bank. What I do is I budget. I take a small percent of every pay check and put it towards Bitcoin. Although the market is volatile, and I have lost some, I've made a lot of money even though I don't put in that much.

Most things are too good to be true and while I love Bitcoin and know it is going to be the world's best currency, you've got to cover your ass and stay safe first.
Activity: 476
March 03, 2016, 05:41:19 PM

You need to take care of your bitcoins as you would real money. Don't put it in your pocket but in your wallet. Same for bitcoin. Don't make it easy accessible for anyone to grap.
Store them in a offline wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: