Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity? - page 17. (Read 6361 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 14
November 11, 2018, 05:45:03 AM
It is the opportunity for the world to become much more transpartent. I consider that wide adoption of blockchain technologies would help do deal with corruption.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 11, 2018, 05:21:55 AM
I believe cryptocurrency is an opportunity. I think only government and banks think cryptocurrency dangerous because they can control it. As long we can make profits and earn extra money from cryptomarket, i think crypto is good opportunity as profitable investment
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 11, 2018, 05:10:18 AM
I think this is a great oppurtunity if you are cautious and it is danger if you are not cautious. It will depends on you. Not only crypto lets say all kinds of investments if you are not aware of what you are doing it will become a danger. Always be careful and dont forget this, you always have a choice. Select the right thing and best for you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
November 11, 2018, 04:46:00 AM
I believe the only way we can see some improvement and development in our era is through technology and blockchain tech is right on top to prove its Worth's ,cryptocurrency investment is danger only on investing part ,the rules is don't invest what you can't afford to lose ,its a huge high risk investment and a huge opportunity for those striving to make it big so I'd say its both
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
November 11, 2018, 04:38:41 AM
in various angles from developing Crypto now, I see crypto will be an important part of the world of finance, in every development, there must be threats, but I see cryptocurrency will miss it, now Cryptocurrency takes time, where crypto will be applied in various financial fields and markets in this world.so this is an opportunity for the future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 04:17:03 AM
 think crypto is a very good tool for everyone to stand up to. But you must have knowledge to work / trade on this site. If you do not have knowledge related to crypto, crypto can prove to be harmful to you. If you ask your colleagues and work on crypto site after work. Then you will not get any damage but it can be beneficial.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 11, 2018, 03:54:56 AM
The cryptocurrency market is great for making money for those who know how to learn and improve their investment ideas, but for blind and impulsive investors, just like hell!
Activity: 253
November 11, 2018, 03:53:09 AM
I just do not understand now what is the danger of cryptocurrencies. I think that people are just afraid of the unknown and for this reason so speak about cryptocurrency. I don't see any other option now
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
November 10, 2018, 05:45:42 PM
Again, all the same melody. Why do you think that cryptocurrency is bad? We could also talk about electricity and a steam engine.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
November 10, 2018, 03:58:26 PM
crypto is very useful for people who open opportunities to become investors and assist in payments with advanced technology systems. If the negative side will definitely affect the economic balance of the country and the company, because it is very easy to become an investor in crypto and big profits will make people more interested in becoming investors in crypto than working real. but in all jobs all must have a big risk so we must consider it well for the future.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 10, 2018, 03:54:09 PM
Whether it is a danger or an opportunity depends on you own perception. If you are a risk taker than you will see the enormous opportunity apparent in crypto, because it is a new technology with huge potentials, so if you can adopt it at the early stage than you have successfully exploit the opportunity.
But if you are not a risk taker than you will only see the negative part of it and conclude that it is dangerous.
Activity: 434
November 10, 2018, 03:39:57 PM
Between danger and opportunity, it is in an adjacent position. With you, you can use the technology and facilities in Crypto carefully and carefully. There are many opportunities that can be obtained to generate revenue that is as optimal as possible. Likewise, on the contrary, if there is no effort to improve skills in crypto, the danger will be your biggest scourge while you are in crypto.
Activity: 183
November 10, 2018, 03:27:34 PM
Crypto industry is a breakthrough in the financial and economic sphere on a global scale. Cryptography can change a person's life, but a lot depends on how events unfold.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 02:08:11 PM
In some countries, crypto is not appropriate for adoption because this will have a bad effect on economic stability. I more agree if crypto is only a virtual commodity. Crypto can be created and traded but not used as a substitute for currency.
Activity: 744
Syntrum.com
November 10, 2018, 01:54:19 PM
crypto is a good future, transparency and security, which you can always see if you transact using crypto.There will be no danger when you use crypto, but you have to be careful when investing, make sure you understand and see the whitepaper and members team to avoid fraud.
Activity: 449
swordking
November 10, 2018, 01:51:03 PM
It's in your hand that how does are you making use of it. But as per my experience if you are wisely investing money in it then I don't think that any other source of investment has this kind of potential as crypto has. So there is no doubt that crypto is opportunity for those who work wisely.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 12:06:57 PM
For me it is completely an opportunity. When i am not investing even a single unit of money of mine , then where is the risk for me. I only go for bounties and airdrops. Therefore i am only gaining without loosing.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
November 10, 2018, 11:59:26 AM
for me crypto is a risky opportunity. if for beginners they might think crypto is very dangerous. but to reduce the risk of crypto investment the first thing to do is learn all about crypto from basic knowledge to fund management. when I first bought crypto I never got a profit but after I understood and understood, I always got a profit.
Right it is really dangerous if we do not know nothing at all in crypto. Crypto is an opportunity for all if we understand the risks and learn on how to earn from crypto.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
November 10, 2018, 11:55:03 AM
That is why not all countries legalize it, Crypto has a huge opportunity if it can be used as well as possible but if it is not, the presence of a cryptocurrency will threaten the fiat currency and disrupt the economic stability of a country.

I think this is a matter of time until a country uses it, at least some countries have legalized cryptocurrency transactions for several sectors, such as the tourism sector in the hope of attracting tourists by providing more optional payments.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
November 10, 2018, 11:11:56 AM
for me crypto is a risky opportunity. if for beginners they might think crypto is very dangerous. but to reduce the risk of crypto investment the first thing to do is learn all about crypto from basic knowledge to fund management. when I first bought crypto I never got a profit but after I understood and understood, I always got a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: