Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity? - page 18. (Read 6361 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 252
November 10, 2018, 11:09:32 AM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world
I would like to ask what kind of practical changes in the world brought cryptocurrency?

But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future?
The advantages and potential of cryptocurrencies is very large.In fact, cryptocurrencies are a kind of bridge between the old and the new era.But there is another question.Is humanity ready for the transition to a new era?Apparently not yet.Therefore, it is still inappropriate to talk about replacing the traditional economy.

I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
All danger of cryptocurrencies at the moment for all countries it,, financing of terrorism and money laundering,,.That's all.I simply do not see any more dangers from cryptocurrencies.
I only see opportunities in crypto.With the development of mankind, these opportunities will only increase.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 11:06:22 AM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

Cryptocurrency, above all, provides people with many new features that you just need to skillfully use. Investing in cryptocurrency is actually one of the types of business, and any business involves certain risks. To moderate risks, it is necessary to study the cryptocurrency market and not to carry out too risky actions.
Cryptocurrency can not adversely affect the economy of a particular state if it will go there only in parallel with the national money of this state. In this case, its impact on the economy will only be positive.
copper member
Activity: 232
November 10, 2018, 11:00:14 AM
Although cryptocurrencies are facing many challenges now but i think it is blessing or modern technology specially in financial transactions. There is a chance of negativity in future if most of the countries will announce it as illegal.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
November 10, 2018, 10:53:40 AM
Crypto is a great opportunity in my own opinion. Firstly, the technology on which crypto is built on is making waves. Many new researches are based on blockchain tech because it's highly disruptive, it ameliorates many existing sectors. Crypto transactions are immutable, easily traceable since there are records, swift, low fees and many other advantages. Although some people will say crypto nailed them and they consider it dangerous, it's normal for the market to retrace and prices go down. For me, so long as you are holding a coin you believe in, someday prices will still go up, you only lose when you sell cheap.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
November 10, 2018, 10:51:43 AM
if you are a person who likes a challenge maybe crypto is for you an opportunity. but for those who are afraid of the risk of crypto like a dangerous bomb.

so it depends on what you like. and for me crypto is an opportunity because there are more benefits than the risks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
November 10, 2018, 10:45:15 AM
Crypto can be said to be dangerous because it has a lot of convenience in accessing someone's finances if not careful, many scams might steal the coins we have.
Crypto can also be a golden opportunity to see high scores and a good future. Crypto is able to be a big advantage if managed properly and carefully.

I agree with you. Before you join any affair in crypto, you must sum up all the pros and cons. Moreover, you must consider what you should do in case of any sort of failure before you go for anything.
Activity: 203
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 10, 2018, 10:41:59 AM
Crypto is opportunity for experienced investors and traders. Market is really volatile in crypto and experienced investors and traders can earn good money from there but for newbies that is surely danger. They need to learn something about crypto firstly and after that they can start to earn some money.
twa
Activity: 320
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
November 10, 2018, 10:38:46 AM
Crypto and crypto currencies can be used by anyone anywhere and used for anything without any limitations, so the results and development of crypto currencies are either bad or bad depending on the intention and purpose of the investors themselves if the bad intentions are certainly the result is also bad
Activity: 854
November 10, 2018, 10:27:04 AM
It's a danger for corrupt persons and groups. It's am opportunity for visionaries.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
November 10, 2018, 10:24:10 AM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

What you are fear is having basic to occur but I think power-countries about economic and cryptocurrency will have the general rules for whole market and other small countries if accept crypto will follow
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 10:20:16 AM
For me, the cryptocurrency is the ability to earn good money , making long-term investments in top of the coin or to engage in short-term trade. The cryptocurrency market is of high volatility and this is a good opportunity to increase your investment. And I think that the potential of blockchain technology fully disclosed , and therefore for the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 10:11:53 AM
Crypto is a opportunity for long term investors as this is a growing technology and have huge growth and earnings potential.
Activity: 644
November 10, 2018, 10:11:12 AM
It all depends on what situation you find yourself in, because it always happens in different ways, sometimes it happens that cryptocurrency has serious problems and you lose money, but in most cases everything happens positively. Although I'm telling you, everything depends on the situation.
yes, there are people who experience bad things because of crypto but there are also some who are successful thanks to crypto. everything in the world has two sides including crypto. if we can use it then it is a very good opportunity but if not it can be a disaster for us. but until now I only get the crypto good side and hopefully it can continue.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
November 10, 2018, 10:03:20 AM
in my opinion crypto is an opportunity. crypto can provide jobs for us and also a place to invest. and cryptocurrency technology is in accordance with the digital era like now. and blockchain technology that is carried by cryptocurrency has become a sophisticated technology that can be used in various fields. Cryptocurrency has given us the opportunity to progress. and crypto is a new way to make money.
but crypto can also be dangerous when crypto is used to buy drugs and terrorist funding. everything must have good and bad sides. we must accept it.
Activity: 370
November 10, 2018, 09:59:20 AM
Crypto can be a good oppurunity or a bad oppurtunity it will depend on you if you know what you are going to do but if not you will be in danger having a small amount profits on buying a large ammount of crypto there are times that you wont having a profits after all but if you are lucky you can have big ammount of profits if you knew what you are going to do
Activity: 336
November 10, 2018, 09:54:21 AM
Crypto combination of both. For some people, cryptocurrencies are dangerous and for other people they give an opportunity. It all depends on your capabilities and your perception.
Activity: 602
November 10, 2018, 09:42:57 AM
It all depends on what situation you find yourself in, because it always happens in different ways, sometimes it happens that cryptocurrency has serious problems and you lose money, but in most cases everything happens positively. Although I'm telling you, everything depends on the situation.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
November 10, 2018, 09:36:30 AM

Personally, my opinion about cryptocurrency is that it is the electronic money of the future. And then it will be commonplace for all of us. As for other countries where they do not yet perceive cryptocurrency. Sooner or later they will perceive it as their own, they will have no choice. Since other countries will be calculating with each other cryptocurrency. And another country will be considered non-developing and no one will cooperate with it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 09:26:59 AM
I think it's a possibility many areas,there is certainly this saying that the Power in the right hands, will bring peace,and many good people and the world,and the Power in the hands of evil people will destroy the world,given to thousands of wars,disasters and so on,exactly the same here,though for what purpose it will be used,and will bring,either good or destruction
Activity: 518
November 10, 2018, 09:15:06 AM
Cryptocurrency technology is not dangerous, what position that individual take on cryptocurrency is what is dangerous. If people have a preconceive idea or negative perception of cryptocurrency, it will restrict them from taking the opportunities that cryptocurrency present!
Pages:
Jump to: