Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity? - page 21. (Read 6361 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
November 09, 2018, 11:59:44 AM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
You know, all people don't have the same attitude, so all country don't do the same attitude. So, it's not necessary to accept the Bitcoin all country. You know, Forex is not allowed for all country but there is not a bad effect on Forex. So...........Huh
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
November 09, 2018, 11:53:34 AM
Perspective is everything. Most opportunities carry some aspect of danger. If you have a deep understanding of geopolitics and economics you will be more equipped to make better decisions, recognize opportunities and take calculated risks. Knowledge is power.
Activity: 339
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 11:52:50 AM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

I think the problems with the economy will sooner or later appear in those countries that, for some reason, started using cryptocurrency later than others. Such countries will lag behind in economic development from the rest.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
November 09, 2018, 11:45:53 AM

I think that we should distinguish between the concepts of blockchain technology and crypto currencies that are currently on the market. Coins are needed only for income. The technology does not need them. Therefore, I do not agree with you. Blockchain will be available to all.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 07:51:14 AM
Who has a head that will be able to earn, and who immediately puts all their money then of course will be in the red and will not work ever, just need to be able to manage their finances
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
November 09, 2018, 06:28:02 AM
I think crypto is like gambling, even though our analysis is right sometimes the situation says something else. luck is the deciding factor for us not to fail. in crypto there are no truly profitable opportunities, all the things we do have risks.

so if someone asks crypto is profitable or not, I might say, crypto is a risky opportunity.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 06:19:42 AM
It depends on individual's point of view. It's an opportunity for someone that has made more money from Crypto. While, a person that ran into loss will tell you it's a danger.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
November 09, 2018, 06:11:22 AM
Cryptocurrency made it possible to get rich in 2017. Now only people who have access to information about changes in the bitcoin rate can make money with it. The rest (even professional traders) lose their money because the cryptomarket does not work according to the laws of economic.
Because crypto is different from traditional trading such as stocks, there's no proper regulation here and it is not controlled by the rich people.
This kind of trading is very risky yet very rewarding to those who have the skills to make good decision despite of the bearish condition.
Activity: 364
November 06, 2018, 02:50:15 AM
Cryptocurrency made it possible to get rich in 2017. Now only people who have access to information about changes in the bitcoin rate can make money with it. The rest (even professional traders) lose their money because the cryptomarket does not work according to the laws of economic.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 02:49:58 PM
first of all we should know properly about crypto currency .it is developing technology. those who understand it  they can say it is good opportunity.but the new person whom did not know about crypo they may be effected danger.if you are experienced and have good knowledge about it  then you can succeed and earn profit
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 02:28:52 PM
I don't see how cryptocurrency could be dangerous, cryptocurrency is more beneficiary than we can image. The cryptocurrency when is fully adopted will liberates nation from oppression and economic repression! Crypto-colleta
Cryptocurrency has potential to change our works for the better!
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 02:20:56 PM
I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
What serious problems are you actually referring to? It would have been good you state at least one. If you support crypto, then give it all. No need for having fear of the unknown.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
November 05, 2018, 02:19:03 PM
I will go for both since crypto brings on the table wonderful opportunities but if care is not taken it could result in financial danger, therefore there is the need to get yourself acquainted with the crypto dealings and ways to get a positive result.
Activity: 184
November 05, 2018, 02:11:54 PM
crypto will be dangerous if someone doesn't take a chance. all about timings. buy at the right price and sell at a profitable price, all have their methods of accessing the crypto market. all possibilities will always be there for anyone who is willing to take risks
Activity: 644
November 05, 2018, 02:08:29 PM
It can be both a danger and an opportunity,if you understand the market you study projects where you invest money,etc., then for you this is an opportunity,and if you just stupidly on the advice of other people who may not even be a Pro,or even the same as you,but only a little before you entered the market,there are many chances that you will lose money!
Activity: 345
November 05, 2018, 01:58:43 PM
In this era of technological advancement, I believe crypto is one of the most promising and growing markets. It's always a hot topic for people to care about it because it brings so much benefit to everyone in the world. I believe it will grow to match the speed of technology development today.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 05, 2018, 11:09:01 AM
Recently , I am very faced with dangerous things namely the hacking of wallets and other personal data, because of this I'm afraid to take any action.
Activity: 518
November 05, 2018, 03:16:57 AM
Ofcourse people need to study fundamentals and technicals before jumping in to a crypto, but I see the opportunity rather than the threat.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13