Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity? - page 32. (Read 6361 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 12:59:05 AM
Crypto is an opportunity for now it is not a danger for us and for the country because it is the link through which we are interconnected with the global village and it is the medium which provide us competitiveness and growth in the future it is a good way to become rich through your talent and skill.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 12:56:51 AM
For me cryptocurrency is and has given me a lot of opportunities in my life. If it wasn't for cryptocurrency I would be just stuck in my regular life with a regular laying job. Thanks to cryptocurrency I can enjoy lifeuch more and also provide not only for myself but also for my family. Cryptocurrency will only be dangerous if you have no idea what it is about.
Activity: 658
October 13, 2018, 12:51:53 AM
If you really knows about this (crypto) you can earn big money from this field, but otherwise if you just jump into crypto with 0 knowledge you will lose your money and it will be a danger for you.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
October 13, 2018, 12:28:50 AM
It all depends on your attitude and your actions. The danger in the crypto is certainly present and if you will act unreasonably and carelessly, of course, you will face this danger. And if you'll try to see the opportunities, and will look for them like the industrious bee  - you will certainly find a mountain of opportunities here! Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 12:13:07 AM
Crypto has both, besides crypto can be an opportunity to be a field of profit for us, crypto can also be dangerous and can even cause harm, like the current crypto state that is experiencing a very drastic price reduction of all coin crypto, so I can't determine whether Crypto can be a full opportunity to reap the benefits or fully become dangerous if it participates in it, because anything can happen in the crypto world.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
October 12, 2018, 11:48:51 PM
In the modern world today, I think Crypto is a very good opportunity. And this is an excellent opportunity for those who don't have jobs. So I think that Crypto is able to reduce unemployment. And I'm very confident with the future of crypto, as we can see now that a lot of people who are interested in the world of Blockchain.
well, maybe crypto belongs to both. of course the use of crypto that is not mature can make you in danger. that is, you can experience a big loss. but when you do something good, it can be good luck, which makes a pretty high profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 11:46:32 PM
In the modern world today, I think Crypto is a very good opportunity. And this is an excellent opportunity for those who don't have jobs. So I think that Crypto is able to reduce unemployment. And I'm very confident with the future of crypto, as we can see now that a lot of people who are interested in the world of Blockchain.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
October 12, 2018, 11:40:44 PM
Crypto is indeed an opportunity and dangerous too.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 11:33:48 PM
its all depend upon how you work on it if you are working with good planing buy, sell and hold wisely then it will be good for you on the other in lack of good planing it could be danger also.
Activity: 462
October 12, 2018, 11:17:09 PM
Crypto can be said to be dangerous because it has a lot of convenience in accessing someone's finances if not careful, many scams might steal the coins we have.
Crypto can also be a golden opportunity to see high scores and a good future. Crypto is able to be a big advantage if managed properly and carefully.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
October 12, 2018, 10:59:06 PM
Crypto is an opportunity because the people can enjoy its great features in payment and exchange transactions. Opportunity to become a millionaire can be created by Crypto.
Crypto can become a risk when it is volatile and many scams are available in the market. The free, non-governmental nature of crypto has made it possible for the owner and investor to lose money in a short time.
Crypto were really volatile, we should make a throughout research on every project we join with, we must be updated on prices of the coins we have so will not get loss  at all. Sometimes its still depend on us ,how we can escapes scam.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 10:47:57 PM
Crypto is an opportunity because the people can enjoy its great features in payment and exchange transactions. Opportunity to become a millionaire can be created by Crypto.
Crypto can become a risk when it is volatile and many scams are available in the market. The free, non-governmental nature of crypto has made it possible for the owner and investor to lose money in a short time.
Activity: 392
October 12, 2018, 10:41:20 PM
I feel more inclined to opportunity, in crypto we can get opportunities to earn more income or invest in it, but crypto conditions are not the same as before, but we must remain confident and optimistic that crypto will slowly develop better
Activity: 270
October 12, 2018, 10:38:50 PM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
At first I have doubts and second thoughts, I'm afraid that I can lose my money because of the risks behind crypto, but when I tried I learn things, how it works and vanish the doubts on it
Activity: 552
October 12, 2018, 10:31:44 PM
At first looking at you paspectuve I will say crypto world is growing everyday and talking about replacing. This is a point where taking time to learn is much important because you should know how it works and most especially what you want to invest in. Crypto can be safe if you're extremely careful. Though no one is about mistakes but there are more costly once so at this point I'll advice you to learn more on what you're going into, by this the risk will be minimal because there's time to trade, hold and sell. Dealing with this rakes time
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
October 12, 2018, 10:28:40 PM
Anyone who says that cryptocurrencies are dangerous because they don't understand the decentralization system, as we know that decentralization makes everything possible, up or down by hundreds of percent in a short time is normal.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
October 12, 2018, 10:20:20 PM
In my opinion, people say crypto is a risk or opportunity is right.
- Crypto is a risk because crypto is a new, non-governmental industry that is easy to evaporate.
- Crypto is an opportunity as it can provide an opportunity for investors to make a lot of money in a short time. At the same time, the great features of crypto in payment will give people the opportunity to save time, effort and money in the transaction ...
I like crypto and will enter into this exciting market with a caution in every high decision.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
October 12, 2018, 10:17:25 PM
It is more opportunities rather, gives us postive way of life in earning and gaining profit. It is not gave us a doubt but always think forward and try to convince our self that we make all those opportunities in a good way. Always believed in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 10:12:12 PM
I think it's still an opportunity, although the market is going down now. It's really hard to say crypto currency will replace cash, but I think maybe it's be a 2nd method to pay.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 12, 2018, 10:11:59 PM
I think that not only crypto but almost all of investment are closer to the danger things, but inside it there a lot of opportunities to make money. Still seems look like in the early stages this field will be better day by day.
Investment here is very dangerous if we do it wrong. because there is no guarantee of our money to the regulator or the body so that all risks here are purely our responsibility.
Pages:
Jump to: