Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity? - page 28. (Read 6361 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 06:15:35 AM
I think crypto currencies are quite a big opportunity, because we can send between countries in a very short time and the cost is very cheap and supported by a very sophisticated technology system like Blokchain, can find profits as long as we have the knowledge of trading in it.

Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
October 21, 2018, 06:05:14 AM
I think they are both at the same time. It is a danger for the present economics and an opportunity for the common people
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 06:04:28 AM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

It is an obvious opportunity, crypto has made a lot of individuals into a millionaire,making them a big whales in this market, so i think its an opportunity, they just adapt the so called best technique, and they deserve it.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
October 21, 2018, 06:03:11 AM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

As for me, cryptocurrency plays a vital role in our lives right now. It has it's advantages and disadvantages but it is still a big help for us who wants to earn. I am greatful that I am still earning through it. Crypto is a good invest and to gain a good profit.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 05:56:16 AM
as they say - it is a double-edged sword. Cryptocurrency has both advantages and disadvantages. Personally, I think that cryptocurrency is the future.
Activity: 448
October 21, 2018, 04:59:25 AM
It is impossible to say exactly what crypto is for some, which this opportunity they realize, but for others the danger
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
October 21, 2018, 04:32:43 AM
I think crypto just like double-edged sword, if we can't use it properly, then we will lose. vice versa.
but the wise person will say crypto is two ways opportunities
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 04:23:53 AM
It is necessary to work with cryptocurrency carefully, without being exposed to a risky rash decision. And then we can say that crypto is the possibility of earning.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 04:14:09 AM
many people will argue differently and cause a long discussion regarding your statement, because in my opinion it all depends on which angle you are looking at,
crypto is a technology that has transparency and decentralization that is not owned by third parties or government, of course this is very good because we can cut expenses and shorten the time to do any transactions,
but on the other hand crypto also threatens the existence of third parties because crypto does not know third parties, all is done peer to peer and transparent,
of course third parties will do everything they can to block crypto growth because crypto is a threat that is very dangerous for third parties
Activity: 392
October 20, 2018, 04:11:16 AM
In my opinion, crypto gives the user great use of Crypto's excellent exchange and payment features. Have the opportunity to make a profit quickly. But the Crypto market is a free market, easily volatile ... Therefore, risk can happen at any time for investors. Therefore, Crypto is both a dangerous and an opportunity for users.
Activity: 459
October 20, 2018, 04:10:51 AM
crypto has not had a big impact on our world, it is now only known to a small group of people around the world. And what really brings us change is the blockchain technology, which is still different from cryptocurrency.It is hard to say whether cryptocurrencies can be recognized by the whole world. At least this process is not as simple as our phenomenon. There are countless problems that we cannot imagine. But I also think we can see the day when BTC succeeded.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 20, 2018, 04:04:52 AM
I think cryptography is a technology with a great future . There is also the opportunity to make big profits , but there is a big risk of losing their investment . Like anything in investing in cryptocurrency should be approached deliberately and with knowledge of the laws of the market.
crypto is a job, but the income from them is unstable, so I think we should consider before leaving the main job to come to them, I think not to consider crypto as the main job because They are quite unstable.
Activity: 381
October 20, 2018, 04:03:33 AM
According to what iwas involved in the crypto market and i draw the following conclusion. The crypto market is really too great a potential and opportunity for so many people that they have enriched and changed their lives. They are fast. But the risk is also great without the knowledge and investment it would be so dangerous that it requires good knowledge.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 04:01:00 AM
Crypto is a very large industry that can provide a positive impact for everyone. And with this technology, we can know about digital currencies. Crypto gives us the opportunity to work and all those who have joined us at this time would certainly feel the same way. I was very fortunate to get to know the technology and now I've tried to invest that result.
Activity: 462
October 20, 2018, 03:58:16 AM
I believe that for most investors, the cryptocurrency market is profitable, but if you are very greedy, then you may lose everything!
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
October 20, 2018, 03:56:54 AM
Our world is arranged in such a unique way that two different people will see it completely differently, this is called the point of perception. Someone will look at the world and say that this is a great place full of opportunities, another person will see danger and fear. The same with the crypto world.
Activity: 588
October 20, 2018, 03:55:24 AM
I think cryptography is a technology with a great future . There is also the opportunity to make big profits , but there is a big risk of losing their investment . Like anything in investing in cryptocurrency should be approached deliberately and with knowledge of the laws of the market.
Activity: 693
October 20, 2018, 03:22:52 AM
Cryptocurrency is forever changing. I can't wait to see what Bitcoin has to offer in the future.
As for me , crypro currency is always an opportunity to earn money in a unique way of working for there are lot of technique on how to earn in crypto currency like the best way is trading and investing on those surely identified ICO to gain profit after. But we should have to be careful on selecting ICo for there are many fake and scam ICO.
Activity: 434
October 20, 2018, 03:17:25 AM
Cryptocurrency is forever changing. I can't wait to see what Bitcoin has to offer in the future.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
October 20, 2018, 02:44:20 AM
Crypto maybe is danger to those who got here without proper and fully knowledge,in a positive way of course crypto is a blessfull opportunity that helps us through any ways that what crypto has now offers unto us.,
Crypto will never be in danger, we are the only one who are in danger because we are investing money on crypto.
Even if the price will go down, the blockchain technology will still be useful, it's a method to transact with different platforms, therefore if people
are willing to adopt with the new technology, the danger or risk is will become lesser.
Pages:
Jump to: